It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm looking for someone who can explain this!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Can't really get past this just "showed up with no explanation". Nope. Can't get past that. Need specificities.

Maybe it's a rash. Try some hydrocortisone ointment. Maybe it will go away.
edit on 10/2/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Have you tried getting hold of a blacklight, or other alternative wavelengths? You could try changing the wavelength of the lighting by using different coloured filters, or specifically adapted light sources.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfpint0701
I messed with the contrast, shadows, brightness, etc. on your photo, but I can't decipher anything that looks remotely like your drawing. On that note, I also suck at ink blots. However, I'm awesome at spotting shapes in clouds

If you can take a different photo, I'll be happy to try on that one.

Your pictures made it stand out even more! Thank you
But in all seriousness is anyone else seeing it? Please guys don't joke around I don't want to think I'm starting to lose it!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

Hey Halftpint,

Try playing around with this one! I retook it today in the morning, it's bigger and more sharper image.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If I see your "sitting guy" it's barely visible. However I do see a symbol that seems to come up on searches as something ancient and perhaps used in rituals or on some form of talisman. The contrast enhanced photo makes a pretty clear diamond, which is surrounded by four more triangles to form a star. That variation of the 6 pointed star with a foreground diamond does show up a bit. The "sitting guy" (if I'm seeing it, as it's barely visible) is inside the diamond.

The way it looks in the regular photo though, just seems to be an indentation of something that was pressed against the skin. Maybe you were leaning on something that had a relief on it? (Book, piece of jewelry, or a wall with some decorative carvings.)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

I had this mark for 2 years now, so it rules out indentations, it isn't a rash either and I ruled out a scar possibility. Would you be kind enough to expand what the symbols you see more means via supernatural,occult or ritual etc.

I don't know why people aren't taking it seriously and I know I'm not insane so... I am confuzled

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is clearly an unfinished game of hangman.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
This is clearly an unfinished game of hangman.

Hahaha! Post of the day award goes to you good sir or madam

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
All I can ever see in these types of pictures is a rock

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Max_TO
All I can ever see in these types of pictures is a rock

Why a rock?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Since many of you say it's Chaos Magic... Should I consider the fact of getting into it?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Because when people think they see alien stuff in mars pics, skeptics will tell them its likely rocks theyre seeing!

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
a reply to: pauljs75

I had this mark for 2 years now, so it rules out indentations, it isn't a rash either and I ruled out a scar possibility. Would you be kind enough to expand what the symbols you see more means via supernatural,occult or ritual etc.

I don't know why people aren't taking it seriously and I know I'm not insane so... I am confuzled

How have you ruled out its a scar? Was it a wound at first or not? Was the mark darker at first or has it always been this light and hard to spot? If it has always been this hard to spot, how did you notice it was there suddenly? I can see *something* in your pics, but not enough to make out the shape. Looks like scars i have to be honest.

As to the symbols explanation, no idea, but unless you feel this is important, has an influence on you, changed or will change your life, i would probably go with the idea of it being a weird scar...

A broken beer bottle could have made a weird cut that dried up overnight, for example...

The latin, i have no idea either, Im sorry...

Again though, if you feel in any way this is influencing you, keep looking for answers, your personal truth is possibly out there somewhere

I must say, your thread did get me interested in symbology again.
edit on 2-10-2014 by NoNameNeeded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Does anyone know any good books on Chaos Magic? I'm actually interested to see if it has something to do with it

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I don't know if this helps any, but vita Arcanum is latin for "the secret life"
as far as the symbol goes, aetherforce.com... I found something that I think looks similar. this link should take you to a chart that includes what I believe to be your symbol.

good luck

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sorry, it's a carry over from all of those skull pics from Mars

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It looks like a Sigil
Yes they are used in Magick.
Do you remember the events leading up to when it appeared?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Eh... I dunno... I played around with the second pic a bit and I think I can see the mark... maybe. Here:

And here's what I can see:

...sorta.

Anyway, it looks like veins to me? What is it like when you go take blood for an exam? Is it hard or easy to get your vein?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Vita Arcanum? If I am not mistaken, vita means "vital" or "life," depending on what language it is referenced in. "Arcanum" is almost always a reference to something of the mystical or occult. Odd that you should awaken speaking those words. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Netties Hermit

Hi sorry for the late reply, yes it was my 21st birthday, it was an average day well besides the 5 deja vu's but over all just a regular day. Hermit ay? So you must be a sage madam!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Looks like a stick figure of a seated constipated man straining at stool.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join