It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just abducted by aliens and it was the greatest experience of my life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
To start, i dont beleive myself, i havnt even told my parents because i know they will think i was just drunk or something, being that this occured while i was at college, and a big party school at that.

I was biking home one night from a friends house not far off campus where i live as a freshman. About mid way home i noticed, this is at night, some interesting things in the sky. I am always one to wonder and gaze so i did just so. I got off my bike and stared at what appeared to be an object in the sky moving with the capacity that a modern day aircraft would be completly unable to do so in. It seemed like one light only, maybe two side by side, hard to tell by the distance. Next thing i know, well i guess i blacked out or something...i dont remmber some light coming down on me or anything, but i do explicitly remember what happened next. I am sitting in a room, in some sort of chair, i am not strped down or anything, but felt really comfortable, really chill, it was the greatest fealing ever. There was a being across from me that was very human like. Two eyes, mouth, a nose sort of thing, ears, bald, very light light skin, thinner body structure, legs, two arms. A desk separated us and infront of him was some sort of technological device with streaming letter/numbers. He spoke to me and asked me question in some sort of language foreign to me( not earthly at all, as far as i could tell) which was translated to me via an ear peice that had been attached to my head. He asked my name, gender, age in some sort of time function i didnt understand, role in the community(interesting instead of asking job), when i said student, he even ask which institution! he ask about my studies and what wished to do for the rest of my life, inclduing around 10 questions about how i planned on having a family, career goals, my views on the state of humanity, it was alike a freaking telemarketer or gallop pollest....he finall asked me some question which i cant remember, and jsut as i had arrived i was back standing staring at the light in the sky which slowly faded into the darkness. I retainted that calm feeling for a few more hours, but immeadiatly went back to my dorm and passed out on my bed. I know oncei fell asleep i lost alot of knowledge of exactly the specificities, but i do know that it did in fact happen. i was under no influence at the time, and have only discussed the incident with two of my best friends and girlfriend, both of which are convinced i was blizted or drunk,which i must insist i was not. Since this experience, its been the wierdest thing, i m such a more haopy person, i mean i have never had emmotional problems or depression, but the whole thing jsut made me more calm and happy and wow, i dont know how to explain it. This was the greatest thing to happen to me, and whatever did in fact happen, well, thank you. i know they exist now, i guess i never really doubted it before, and it was good. i dontknow much else what to say, i have exams this week, which are coming at grerat ease with my new anti-anxiety treatment or whatever. Anyways...yeah...feel free to comment, speculate, whatever..hopefully my dreams or something will bring back a complete memory even though i seem to know it to a coherent level in the status quo..

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Wonder why 'aliens' would care about career goals??

That's a college and corporate buzz word. Not very scientific
of 'them' to use college/corporate buzz words during a
scientific investigation.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Regardless of who believes what; you have apparently gained some inner peace and clarity. Maybe the thought of you opening up and revealing information about yourself and your goals has helped bring direction and focus to your life.

Congratulations on the experience and the results

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
you know i never believe in abduction stories

But i actually believe this one!
This story sounds 100% true to me

ok heres why

this guy says
the aliens only asked him questions

no reports of anal probes or anything wild like that
no wild medical exams
lol
no sperm samples

he just claims to have been 'interviewed' by this being

i kinda believe that aliens would not do wild medical expierments
if they have the technology to come light years
they obviously have good medical technology also
so wild medical things are unnessasery

all the aliens need to clone or catalogue your entire existance
is a strand of hair or a drop of blood
it contains your entire DNA strand and im sure aliens would know that

they probably just asked a few questions to pass the time more relaxingly

in my opinion this guys story is like one of the only FEW people with a Believeable story

i believe it

just seems really reasonable

i dont know why
but that guy is Really reasonable

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So, you spoke your answers to this being, or "thought them? and it understood? Did you ask questions? were you in the same state as you were when you typed this post, alert and excited? or dazed?
can you describe your feelings during the interveiw? was it "dreamlike" ? surreal? seem quite normal despite not being so? do you beleive you were physically there or the room and surroundings were created for you while your body remained in trance?
I ask these questions just out of human curiosity, i have often imagined or rather, tried to imagine what such an experience might be like.
please try to tell us more.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
the only odd thing in my opinion is

Why the heck would the alien ask Your Gender?

Obviously they think all "humans look alike"
or they just arent used to seeing us or something...

I could just look at most humans and say Male or Female at least 95% of the time correctly

plus the alien could just open your pants for a second to check...lol

i still believe the guy
i just think he encountered aliens that arent used to earthlings

if it was military
they Would NOT ask you your Gender!
they would Know it already

Aliens however might think we all look the same
im sure most of you know what i mean lol

silly aliens

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok...that was a nice and interesting story, but let me point one thing out and then we can go on with the thread....

Canadaice99 just registered today and posted this interesting abduction story. The very next poster, UFO Radio, also just registered today and is immidiately pimping his radio show here on this board by asking Canadaice99 to come onto his show and give his story...

hmmmmmmmmmm....sounds very fishy

[edit on 7-12-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi there,
It's a fascinating story
I've read a lot about abductions and close encounters and one thing strikes me the most; a lot of abductees seem to actually benefit from their experiences, they, as you said it yourself, gain inner peace and interest in spirituality.
You may not recall all that happened and if you ask me it's not even important. What's important is that you got a new, better perspective on lots of things including life itself.
Stay cool and have fun

btw don't mention exams, I've got 'em too and it's no fun at all

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The story you tell doesn't sound like the usual abduction stories. It sounds made up or whatever but lets forget that for now.

Why are the aliens asking you what school you go to? You said that they brought you to your dorm? Or you only appeared to have been there?

They brought you to your dorm and then brought you back?

How much time was missing, any aproximations? Enough time for what happened to have happened or lots more?

Why does everyone think you were drunk, were you at a party?

Was it a big party? Did you have anything to drink, any punch? Lots of people taint communal drinks with all sorts of whacky drugs, its not at all uncommon.

What university was this?

After being abducted you just went to your dorm and went to sleep? You didn't think it was unusual or anything?

As far as fraud being invloved here, well, the admins will be able to tell where the registrations came from, and people aren't supposed to be allowed to advertise or recruit for radio/tv/other types of shows here in the first place, so the UFOradio post should be edited.

And yes, its very suspicious that they both logged in today. UFOradio just happens to have a show about aliens and such and just happens to register on the same day that someone posts this story? Not immpossible, but it would be rather convenient.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Mpeak, im sure the mods could tell if the ip's were the same. This is aliens/ufo not conspiracy mate.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
ladies and gents, there you have it.

the final verdict: "well, he's reasonable."

just kidding. thanks for the story. how long ago did this happen? and if this is a hoax as speculated above - oh goodie! we can all go on a wild goose chase masterminded by some twelve year old kid in his basement leaving whole religions fighting over it later.

listen to them->->

"Canadaice99 was a prophet!"

"nooo!!! -he/she was in cahoots with UFO Radio!"

ah, the internet....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Mpeak, im sure the mods could tell if the ip's were the same. This is aliens/ufo not conspiracy mate.

I just calls em' likes I's sees em'

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Indeed I do "pimp" UFO Radio a little much. My apologies for that.
I came here to in fact find guests who have been abducted by or seen any aliens, ufo's, strange beings..
I am new to this kind of thing and do not know much about it.
This was the best looking site I've come across so far.
I have no clue who posted this thread, it just happened to be what I came here looking for.
Check our IPs.
I understand where yer coming from tho. It DOES look & smell a lil fishy.
But I assure you-
nothing to it.

BTW- im still looking for people to have on my show
pimp pimp.

oh and I DO believe the story/post.
stranger things have happend.

Peace.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
A few things. First the IP's are different. Second, that doesn't mean that two new members don't know each other. Third, please don't post, advertise your show. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Government

While I personally don't believe this had anything to do with the government, i tend to believe your story. Do you remember any more details about the gray itself? Was it a humanoid, or more alien like. You mentioned that it looked kind of human. Curiosity of course is me asking what university you attend, but I understand you may not want to give out such personal information. But it sounds like it was a nice experience for you, I'm glad it was a good one.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Canadaice99 just registered today and posted this interesting abduction story. The very next poster, UFO Radio, also just registered today and is immidiately pimping his radio show here on this board by asking Canadaice99 to come onto his show and give his story...

hmmmmmmmmmm....sounds very fishy

I don't think it's fishy at all that she just registered today. If you weren't registered her, and something like that happened to you, I know I would search for a forum I could discuss things with. So I don't think it's odd at all. I agree with you on the radio show, that seems fishy.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I wasn't saying that it's fishy that the abductee registered today...but that they both registered today and posted together right away...it just seemed like the abductee was just setting up the story for the radio show to come in and advertise the show...but, like I said, it just sounds fishy...may be totally legit though...I'll never know

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i will try to answer all question with the best of my abilities at this point,
first, radio guy, thats just total coincidence and its irritating me that hes commercialization is destroying my post, this event just happened to me so thats why i am a new member, me and him have no relationship, i am a young college student, and the probability that i have some relationship with a older side radio crazy something is minimal, i guess your just gonna have to take my word on that becaause the fact he posted is irritating me as much as you,ok now on to the real questions
frist off, i wont say which university, thats a little to private, i dont want to risk the scrunity i might face if someone from my uni is on this cite and recognizes my screen name
ok instar first,i spoke my answers, as he also spoke to me, he spoke in some language which was translated, quite perfectly (which would suggest knowledge of humans greatly), as i talked to him, it must have been translated to him (dont mistake this as being contradictory with the gender question, i would assume that he(and that i make this assumption is funny in itself) simply for perfection of whatever survey he was doing or whatever, i asked no questions, for some reason, i dunno, that never came to mind, i wasnt dazed or confused, as i said, i was ofcourse,well, given the situation ,i was in a good state, very happy and content, confortable, almost under control, this lasted untill i went to bed that night, i was, as far as my senses indicate, actually in a room, i saw walls and a table and some transparent computer like device he was using infront of me, ,to answer muzzel, gender was above, i think he wanted assurance, although i am quite sure i come off as very masculine...haha...nydgen,i said i was a student and they asked for what instituion i attended, again this seems to indicate there familiarity with humans, i was dropped off, back were i started, i was looking into the sky once i got of my bike, had the experience, and it ended abruptly with me still looking into the sky at the same object, to tell you the truth, i didnt know what time is was when it started or ended, but assuming that i would ahve jsut been standing there, well, it couldnt have been that long, where as the interview itself seemed to take around ten minutes in my time,i wasnt even at a part before hand, jsut at a friends house foolin around, no drinks, no punch..haha..i learned that lesson a while ago...plus hey, dont drink and drive...bikes...yeah...lost, this happened i beleive on friday night, or saturday morning considering i think it might have been after midnight,i beleive it was some time around 2 am, but i didnt look at the clock when i got home, once i got back to my state on earth, it was almost as though it wasnt as shocking as it would seem to be, as i said, i was still in some confortable state, i simply continued on my home, i didnt really want to talk about, i jsut laid in bed, contemplated what i thought jsut happened, and fell asleep,im not a big fan of touting my horn, diana, the gray seemed very humanoidish look alot like us, alot of the same membranes etc, ofcourse, like i said, he was bald, i dunno if he shaved it or what,haha, and had very very very light skin, a little above albino, it was bright in the room we were in though also, that might have affected my perception.....again, mpeake, i dunno what to say but i dunno this guy, this is a pretty big website, lot of new users all the time, and since mine went to the top since its a new post, anything could happen, i guess you can only take the word of a stranger....haha...check the show, i DEF will not be on it....helllllllls no...well ,if yall have any more questions fell free to ask or whatever, i am still getting over this great jubulation and feeling i sitll have, its wonderfull, so if i speak to highly of this occurence please forgive me...i guess i can slightly give an idea of wht university, its in new orleans.....yeah...so thats why i made the referance to big parties crazy city and such...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

mpeake, i dunno what to say but i dunno this guy, this is a pretty big website, lot of new users all the time, and since mine went to the top since its a new post, anything could happen, i guess you can only take the word of a stranger....haha...check the show, i DEF will not be on it....helllllllls no...

Didn't mean any offense to ya bud
You just gotta be careful what you take seriously around here...as you will see the more you hang out here, there are alot of crackpots with some pretty convincing stories similiar to yours that end up going too far, only to be revealed as hoaxes...

Like I said, your story is very interesting, and if authentic, I'm sure one you will never forget, or experience again (unless your one of those double abductees
) Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It seems that something may have happened to you.

But some things to consider:
Wouldn't bright lights hurt thier big eyes?

Why is it, they can speak our language? I was wondering the same thing while watching StarGate last night- some reptillian guy spoke ENGLISH!

Your friends may be right! "you were blitzed or drunk" You were coming from another friends house, going back to the dorm where you "passed out on my bed" I think that sounds like a "Mickey." I'd not want to visit that 'friends' house again.

Just my opinion,
Tuatara

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join