It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ezekiel 38,39, Psalm 91 ATTACK to Happen on Yom Kippur 10~4~2014 ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
I think personally the redemption will be achieved on an individual basis

This is most certainly correct.

the zionists need a messiah of some sort to make their point-of-view consistent with their own scriptures.

I cannot speak for the scriptures of Judaism, I haven't even read the Bible, but if Jews think that the Messiah will condone the outrageous atrocities committed by the House of Israel against the Amalek then they're in for a shock. I'd expect that a lot of the scripture holds some very serious Gospel, but much religious text in our world has, over a long time, been translated incorrectly or deliberately altered to suit unholy desires (Christianity is no exception here).

edit on 24-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

The example in the video about the book of Maccabees goes in the same direction.
It is interesting to consider who may be behind the images given, couldn't we transpose the situation of the biblical amalekites to other modern tribes ? Armenians, Kurds, Palestinians ...

All these scriptures are very good stories if you take them for what they're worth : teachings through stories, and not stories enforced through dogma.
There should be no problem for a Christian to consider that, beside the date synchronicity, Jesus and Santa Claus are the same guy. If that could make it obvious for everyone that it's actualy the parole of Christ, his teachings, that are the most relevant in the Bible.

Let's consider the whole Bible as the parable of Jesus-Christ and stop pretending that it's the one and only truth ... There are 3 official version of the scriptures, just for the one-god, and each of the three has at least two conflicting interpretations ...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I haven't actually bothered to read any of your links, not out of ignorance but rather laziness. I'm sure there'll be some interesting stuff there, though.

I've always maintained that religion is pretty much the the overall recordings of Gospel, which we might call doctrine, as spoke by the many Prophets. As said, some of these recordings can change over time as a result of human error, and some of what we regard as Gospel could even be malicious falsehoods designed to detract us from that which was, is and always will be true.

In any case, what is most important to me personally speaking, is the impact my actions have upon fellow people, not the teachings. The reality is that we should not be relying on scripture to teach us where not to go wrong, and if we do then how to put things right; we ought to know better in the first place. Of course, God gave us agency and we shall certainly make mistakes all the while. That is why Christ told of repentance; should one have regret and exhibit remorse for their sins, the Lord shall be forgiving. So yeah, while scripture does provide for a foundation with which we can prepare our path, I'm just suggesting that our instincts should be better.

One might ask as to how we can possibly avoid sinning if we do not read the scripture; well, that is where the Holy Spirit comes into play for it can forewarn us of danger as we meander through life. Even then, however close one might be to the Spirit they will likely slip-up here and there, especially when there be evil forces which act specifically to undermine our allegiance to God. This is why blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the gravest of all sins, for one must explicitly forfeit the link before they can possibly commit other deadly sins. In my view, once somebody has absolutely acknowledged the Spirit and vowed to honour it, they cannot lose it unless the Devil comes along and buys their soul. This leads me to another point; the Devil cannot forcibly take one's soul - one can only hand it to him by falling prey to his trickery.

But...I would like to trust in Christ's teachings and say that even somebody whom has aligned with the Devil, can still come back to God. For God did gave us our souls, and should one lose it then He most certainly has the power to return it. Whether or not He does depends on the crime and how genuine the person is about forgoing their sadistic natures. For God is all knowing, He shall therefore know if one is being honest.

I might have gone a bit off-topic here, but what I have said represents, to me, the most important concept about religion. So long as I have the Spirit in my heart, I know that God shall consider me as an equal to my fellow.

edit on 24-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

The redemption, from the christian POV, can happen through confession.
In order to confess a sin, you must first acknowledge it.
And if you managed to acknowledge it and, feel enough remorse that you feel the need to confess it to a third party, you are getting further in the acceptance and redemption process.
The most adult approach, would be to appologise, ask for excuse to the offended people directly and, mostly, to make sure you get a lesson - for yourself - out of it.

This can only happen if you consider your peers with equal value and dogmatic proselitism must therefore be eliminated.
God, IMO, likes nothing more but letting us deal with the consequences of our own actions. Since there is no real 'instant karma', people will be angered by the inequalities as they consider they shouldn't happen if the 'parole of God' was true. Up to a point that some end hating the idea of God. As if Jesus or Mahomed were Gods; no, they're just messengers. People read the text, but they don't get the message.

If anger, hate, and crime remain unpunished for a long time. The amount of associated frustration among the 'victims' is building up, like an ever expending bubble. The larger it gets, the biggest the splash when it explodes. Nothing specialy religious here, I guess we will all find a limit in our tolerancy towards frustrations.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

edit on 25-2-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
ISIS burns 8,000 Rare Books and Manuscripts in Mosul

Hilter's Mein Kampf is Being Re-Printed-First Time Since WW2

Swastika Display Outside California Home Has Neighbors, Lawmakers Up In Arms

Prisoners in our own homes: A look at life in occupied Hebron

a reply to: iNobody

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

I guess my description of the lack of 'instant karma' in our world is just a re-statement of this.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Muslims Form 'Ring of Peace' to Protect Oslo Synagogue

Mosque torched near Bethlehem in apparent hate crime

Jerusalem Christian seminary targeted in apparent hate crime

Palestinian Authority fined $218m by U.S Court for attacks in Israel over 10 years ago

Lawsuit: Israel Should Pay for Weapons-Grade Uranium Smuggling Site Cleanup

Galatians 6:11-18

Final Instructions and Benediction

See what big letters I make as I write to you with my own hand!

Those who want to make a good showing in external matters are trying to force you to be circumcised. They do so only to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ. For those who are circumcised do not obey the law themselves, but they want you to be circumcised so that they can boast about your flesh. But may I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. For neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything; the only thing that matters is a new creation! And all who will behave in accordance with this rule, peace and mercy be on them, and on the Israel of God.

From now on let no one cause me trouble, for I bear the marks of Jesus on my body.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers and sisters. Amen.

edit on 27-2-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Wrong links

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Odhinn

The americans are, for most, nothing but a bunch of heretic Chuck Norris worshippers.

Jean-Claude is the real deal, he is way better at enforcing christian values :

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Really?

I don't think you know too many Americans.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

One is genuine, the other tries to make it look more impressive ... but is a fake.

What I do know about the Americans (and the Jews) is that there are as many different opinions as there are individuals.

edit on 24-3-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Then why would you claim that most of us worship Norris? He's a meme, like Grumpy Cat. Do we also worship Grumpy Cat?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Because in the scope of this thread, and on average on ATS, people tend to lack the mandatory amount of criticism towards Israel, things are changing now.
There are countless jokes on Norris, this video is just another one IMO.
The only difference is that he played it on himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"Lack the mandatory amount of criticism on Israel?"

We aren't anti-Semitic enough? Riiiight.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Separating anti-Semitism from anti-Zionism

The Israeli Zionist ministry of propaganda has successfully blurred the distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism. With clever adeptness and manipulation they have succeeded in spreading a form of domestic terror to Europe and the United States. This form of terrorism as defined by the Thesaurus is “the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to civilians in order to attain goals that are religious or political or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation, coercion or instilling fear.” Use of the Holocaust as propaganda invites fear and hysteria.

Netanyahu drew thunderous applause that followed the words loudly proclaimed as if he owned them: “Never Again.” I felt sick as he spoke of the deadly rise of anti-Semitism, a hatred of Jews bound together with the destruction of Israel. “Never Again,” a powerful and highly charged statement, was used here to create a lie in the suppression of the crimes of Israeli Zionism, covered up and justified as a means to “defend itself.” What? To defend itself from a repeat of Hitler’s program to rid Europe of all Jews? Is that the vision of a Jewish State only, a place of safety for all Jews to be protected from a hostile world, with walls, and born from the blood of apartheid and ethnic cleansing? Is this not insanity to pursue an agenda with complete disregard to human values except for Jews?

Now as Europe and the United States struggle to wake up, to question the blind support of Zionist Israel, those who speak out and say “No,” continue to be vilified. Israel’s shouts of anti-Semite are attempts to drown dissent. Can one really believe there still exists the possibility of another incarnation of the Nazi Holocaust? Is this not designed for empathy and support from those who still fantasize the lost dream of Israel as a beacon of light? It is not difficult to observe the strong emotional responses, particularly in Jews and Germans, upon hearing reference to the ashes of the Holocaust as a justification for Israel to “defend itself. ” “Never again” would refer to a justification to commit atrocities against Palestinians for the past 70 years. It must stop.

As the memory of the Holocaust is ignited, cries of “anti-semite” grow and create fear. Useful for the purpose of taking the focus off internal brutal assaults, land stealing, apartheid and ethnic cleansing, it is a distortion in my view and obscures the genesis of a new rise of anti-Semitism in the last decade. True anti-Semites hate Jews. Rising up against Israel is about standing against an ideological, nationalistic and racist government.

I feel particularly as Jews we have a responsibility to remain vigilant and to speak out against victimization. The pursuit of a just society is a fundamental concept of Judaism, which teaches involvement and concern with the plight of our fellow human beings. Every life is sacred and we are obligated to do what we can to help others. The Torah states, “neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbor.“ (Lev. 19:16) There is nothing anti-Semitic about speaking out against the suffering perpetrated on the lives of Palestinians.

The distinction between Zionism and Judaism remains in constant need of clarification and discussion. Fanatics closed to discussion believe in their moral superiority and create political terror so as to silence and deny. The charge of “delegitimizing Israel “ requires one to question what the Israeli government is hiding and whether Israel has not delegitimized itself through decades of illegal human rights abuses. I believe these abuses have contributed profoundly to the rise of true anti-Semitism in the world today.

Any thoughts ?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why 2017? Based on my research its 9/23/2015...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923

You are not the first one to come with this date ... would you share your though/predictions with us ?
If your source can be trace to this site do you know how the owner makes his ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join