It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+170 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The people at Rethink911 are at it again

They have always impressed me with their attempts to spread awareness about the sham that we call 9/11. Most people are beginning to realize that it was an inside job and WTC 7 has always been one of the best "door openers" for those who still don't question the official story. It's actually one of the major factors that "woke me up" about this event.

Starting today through October 5, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is sponsoring a massive billboard in the heart of Times Square that will show video of 7 World Trade Center’s destruction to millions of viewers and refer them to the campaign website, ReThink911.org.

Towering above the intersection of West 42nd Street and 8th Avenue, the two-sided 90 ft. x 45 ft. billboard will display the 15-second ad once every two minutes for four weeks, reaching an estimated 105,000 adults each day, and approximately 3 million during the four-week campaign.

The goal of the ReThink911 campaign is to spark public dialogue around the little-known destruction of WTC 7, which polls in recent years have found nearly half of all Americans and one-third of all New Yorkers do not even know occurred.

However, when people see the collapse, most immediately suspect that it was a controlled demolition because of the unmistakable smooth, symmetrical downward motion. A YouGov poll sponsored by the ReThink911 campaign last year found that 46% of Americans, when shown video of WTC 7’s collapse, are sure or suspect that it was caused by a controlled demolition, compared to only 28% who are sure or suspect it was caused by fires, while 27% are unsure.

rethink911.org...

Hopefully this will alert more people to this obvious smoking gun.

BTW I tried posting this in the 9/11 forum but it won't let me.
edit on 10-9-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

+60 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

This building going down is the proof of a consipiracy. It was NOT hit by a plane. Unexplained fires broke out on the floors occupied by Enron. 9/11 is an outright lie.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Another failed attempt to sow distrust among the people of their government.
Taken straight out of the communist manifesto playbook.
Putin couldn't have trained them any better when he was head of KGB.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Is that a good idea? that may bring out terrible memories for some New Yorkers

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good! The more people who see this stuff, the better. I think this is coming at a good time, when trust for the U.S. government is so low and they are trying to get involved in the middle east again, hopefully it'll wake many more people up.

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

In my opinion it would be an honor to the fallen from that day to expose this lie. If anything this should please the friends and families of the victims as the perpetrators of this crime against humanity are still at large. If I had family who died that day I would condone this.

9/11 paved the way for a whole lot of pain and suffering for people across the globe. We are still feeling the ripple effect it has caused such as turmoil in the Middle East and our rights continuing to be taken away in the name of protecting us.

The only people who might be offended by this are the willfully ignorant.
edit on 10-9-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The government just needs to be honest with the people. I don't think it was an inside job but the Government needs to explain honestly what happened and what mistakes were made. A tribunal of some kind would be good so the government can be cross-examined.

+97 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

"Another failed attempt", "communist manifesto", "Putin", "KGB"... WTF are you blabbering on about?

First off, this is a present and future event, not a past event, so speaking of it in the past tense is bizarre.

Second, communism, Putin, and the KGB have nothing to do with anything here whatsoever.

Third... WTF are you blabbering on about? This is about getting the truth out of the controlled demolition of building 7, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. Building 7 is largely unknown because its the smoking gun of this whole sham and is actively avoided when speaking about 9/11. It was even completely excluded from the official 9/11 report.

Please try and post coherently and on topic, because the topic is very important and should not be watered down with nonsense.

edit on 9/10/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Good. They should show the dancing Israelis too. I'm kind of surprised that the many agents(Silverstein, Bloomberg, Giuliani, etc., etc) who were in on 911(IMO), didn't head this off at the pass and keep it from being shown. I hope millions see it and maybe MAYBE that brain will start seeing it for what it is. This building was demoed. This was a planned event. Now, the middle east is destabilized. Saddam out of the way, Gadaffi gone, Assad hanging by a thread, and Iran in the cross hairs. Israel still isn't the epi-center yet, though, so their plan hasn't succeeded yet.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If building 7 came down with a slump to one side or if it partially came down it would have at least been believable.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The fact that anyone still believes the Official Story is downright depressing. Just a testament to the gullibility of the average 'Murican. This is a fantastic idea, but I foresee "technical difficulties" interfering with this message getting out as intended.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
The goal of the ReThink911 campaign is to spark public dialogue around the little-known destruction of WTC 7, which polls in recent years have found nearly half of all Americans and one-third of all New Yorkers do not even know occurred.

It shows how many people solely get their information from MSM.

As long as this is the case, there will be control.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

O.o

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Is that a good idea? that may bring out terrible memories for some New Yorkers

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing...

"Hey, remember when a friend of yours died on that horrible day? Here's a huge screen to remind you of that!"

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: amurphy245

Yes, that would either show - some lack of intelligence or they wanted some people to know, or did not care. Or maybe they thought it wouldn't have been 'as cool' or fun to watch if it was only a partial collapse.

The fact that they drove around in a van with a large silk screened image of the twin towers with a plane crashing into it, while the events unfolded, tells me they wanted people to know.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think that it's good to encourage people to think outside of what media shoves into our heads. We need to have open minds and open eyes so we can see, acknowledge and make sense of the truth or possible truths. However, I don't think it's a good idea to put billboard videos up of this. People are not done healing, and I'm sure many people have PTSD from this event. Plus, it's so so so disrespectful to the people who just want to forget.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Agreed... But unfortunately that is the only way to get the people to understand what happened that day... the TRUTH!

It's hard for anyone to relive that day but hopefully people will open their eyes and think for themselves.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

In all the years of looking at 9/11 documentaries & books it comes down to this, in summary:

- A few discrepancies I could accept but with 9/11, there's just so many it's suspicious.
- Did the laws of physics just disappear with the collapses, not just WTC7 but with the twin towers also?
- Lack of plane wreckage at Pentagon (and failure to release definitve video proving the official claim) and Shanksville (did you know the mayor of Shanksville who was a retired vet btw, as well as other witnesses, reported what sounded like a missile?)
- All those witnesses who heard numerous explosions from the basement, including firemen and police officers, some even claim explosions before the planes hit.

More people should be made aware of the above and those points are just the basics, there are many more discrepancies with the official story.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

"Another failed attempt", "communist manifesto", "Putin", "KGB"... WTF are you blabbering on about?

First off, this is a present and future event, not a past event, so speaking of it in the past tense is bizarre.

Second, communism, Putin, and the KGB have nothing to do with anything here whatsoever.

Third... WTF are you blabbering on about? This is about getting the truth out of the controlled demolition of building 7, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. Building 7 is largely unknown because its the smoking gun of this whole sham and is actively avoided when speaking about 9/11. It was even completely excluded from the official 9/11 report.

Please try and post coherently and on topic, because the topic is very important and should not be watered down with nonsense.

Truther crap = nonsense.

Millions of tons of material came crashing to the ground from two towers of amazing height, ya lets call fake and not even consider what that would do to the stability of footings in nearby structures on land that was reclaimed from swamp when built.

Putting that garbage on a big screen on the anniversary of the disaster is a propaganda event which its only intention is to sow the seeds of doubt in govt, can't get a better definition of communist manifesto doctrine implementation than that.
edit on 10-9-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I completely agree, the amount of inconsistencies is astronomical.

The evidence pointing towards a cover-up/conspiracy of some sort is overwhelming.

When you lump all this evidence together it's very difficult to accept the official story. As another member mentioned, it is amazing that people still buy the OS for that day.

I was not aware of the mayor in Shanksville hearing what sounded to be a missile so thank you for that as I now have something new to research.

Cheers!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join