It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola: "Don't Help" Campaign Promotes Pandemic Depopulation Strategy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What worries me the most is the other outbreak in DRC...there is very little info on the numbers on the CDC website...how far is that one going to spread because of the "miscommunication" in the field. Two large outbreaks in Africa at the same time may be too much to handle.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mystic0608

It's a different strain, in an isolated area and supposedly unrelated. Charities like MSF are carrying the load - and they're not just dealing with Ebola. Here's a short list of 17 neglected tropical diseases demanding medical response. Note that Ebola isn't even on the list. (It's been too rare.)

The 17 neglected tropical diseases

The neglected tropical diseases result from four different causative pathogens:

Virus
Dengue/Severe dengue
Rabies

Protozoa
Chagas disease
Human African trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness)
Leishmaniases

Helminth
Cysticercosis/Taeniasis
Dracunculiasis (guinea-worm disease)
Echinococcosis
Foodborne trematodiases
Lymphatic filariasis
Onchocerciasis (river blindness)
Schistosomiasis
Soil-transmitted helminthiases

Bacteria
Buruli ulcer
Leprosy (Hansen disease)
Trachoma
Yaws

Other neglected conditions:
Chronic suppurative otitis media (CSOM)
Mycetoma
Nodding Syndrome (NS)
Podoconiosis
Scabies
Snakebite
Strongyloidiasis

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow
I'm so glad you addressed this. I was sitting here wondering about borders and flights. It would be soothing to think that
flights could be cancelled and borders closed--then I could relax a bit and focus on the volcano in Iceland (another far-away event).
As for Ebola, "The hay is already in the barn," as farmers say.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What will happen with a rapid population decline?

Utilities will fail for lack of people to maintain and run them.
At first it will keep going, then as people with the knowledge to run utilities will fall ill and die and eventually there will be very few or no one left with the experience or knowledge to run them. Yes, there are manuals and books, but there will be no one to read the books and learn how to run them.

That means for a long time, no electricity, no running water, no natural gas lines, no propane production, no charcoal production, no coal production, no gasoline production, no gasoline - all of these utilities take massive numbers of people to run at all and they will be gone or not enough will be left to run them alone

Also, there will be famine, great, deep, horrible, famine,
today's agriculture is quite large and takes a lot of people to run

There will be no way of getting the food that is produced distributed to the people
so crops will rot in the field while people starve.

Even the rich will not be immune, even if they vaccinate, or hide. They will be left without the basics like everyone else and they will have no servants. So if they are off the grid they will have to do all the labor for themselves. There will be no one left who can take the time to care for the pampered elite. If they rely on robots, the robots will fail for lack of maintenance.

I know many progressives salivate at the thought of depopulation to save mother earth. Are they prepared to die for it? Are they prepared to see their children suffer greatly and die? There will be no medical care, there won't be doctors, or nurses or medicine because there will be no one to educate or to produce medicine.

Depopulation, a wonderful thing, you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't think that we have much to worry about. What worries medical experts is the incubation period, it can take weeks before the carrier shows any symptoms, and if things did get out of hand then flights in and out of susceptible areas would be cancelled immediately and the passengers would be quarantined .

And besides, the Ebola virus was Identified decades ago and it hasn't become airborne yet, so I doubt that it will spontaneously mutate at the drop of a hat. And there are still reported cases of the bubonic plague but we haven't seen another epidemic of that either despite the hundreds of years of mutations it could've gone through.

edit on 3-9-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Let's get a few facts straight.

Ebola is a MANMADE biological weapon disease. It is not "natural" like the Bubonic Plague. This is something created in the laboratories of clandestine Superpower governments to be used against people of Africa, to continue the colonization movements of the 19th Century without dealing with the PEOPLE. Slavery back then was their way of dealing with the people. Now that those means are over, they are dealing with getting land resources by killing off the people. This is in part to certain African Nations now doing business with China, something the US has had serious problem with since day one. And as the big bad America moves against African Nations via the War on Terror, destabilizing their economies (Libya, anyone?) this is just the 2nd phaze of the plan to ensure the land resources wind up in US/UK hands.

Look up how much prime land the Queen of England and her little descendents have in Kenya alone. They have a lease on the land for 999 years!!!! The most prime and fertile land in the country. Think about that.

The US has been doing the UK colonization dirty work since WW2 in Africa. Look at what happened in Congo/Zaire. Look what happened in Uganda - who originally sold Idi Amin his arsenal?

Ebola is just another continuation against the scramble of Africa that started a long long time ago.

The fear campaign associated with it could be a globalist agenda to limit world population. There are 350 million Americans. China has what, 3.5 billion? And they are trying to have and maintain good relations in Africa? They have built empty cities as well? Sounds like to me that Ebola would affect the East first.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am hearing contradictory information. I have posed this question in other threads, but not really got a good answer.

On one hand, I am hearing how difficult it is to transmit the current form of Ebola. That "experts" would have no trouble sitting next to an infected person on an airplane and that for transmission, direct contact with bodily fluids is required.

On the other hand, we are seeing doctors contracting Ebola whom are following safety practices and wearing full protective gear.

How is this happening? Where's the truth?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

...the Ebola virus was Identified decades ago and it hasn't become airborne yet, so I doubt that it will spontaneously mutate at the drop of a hat. And there are still reported cases of the bubonic plague but we haven't seen an epidemic of that either despite the hundreds of years of mutations it could've gone through.

Heads up! There's an out-of-control Ebola epidemic happening as we speak. Plenty of opportunities for increasingly rapid viral mutation and evolution. We're nearly at 400 new mutations, 50 of them in 3 months - and still counting.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Let's get a few facts straight.

Ebola is a MANMADE biological weapon disease. It is not "natural" like the Bubonic Plague. This is something created in the laboratories of clandestine Superpower governments to be used against people of Africa, to continue the colonization movements of the 19th Century without dealing with the PEOPLE. ...

There are REAL medical conspiracies. There is much REAL injustice in the world. But spouting unsubstantiated drivel does not help anyone deal with reality. Fact is, Ebola is about 40 MILLION years old.

Unexpected Inheritance: Multiple Integrations of Ancient Bornavirus and Ebolavirus/Marburgvirus Sequences in Vertebrate Genomes

….In 19 of the tested vertebrate species, we discovered as many as 80 high-confidence examples of genomic DNA sequences that appear to be derived, as long ago as 40 million years, from ancestral members of 4 currently circulating virus families with single strand RNA genomes. Surprisingly, almost all of the sequences are related to only two families in the Order Mononegavirales: the Bornaviruses and the Filoviruses, which cause lethal neurological disease and hemorrhagic fevers, respectively. ....

Fact is, deforestation and resource extraction release old viruses into the environment. Fact is, the US Military and US medical corporations signed an agreement to research viral hemorrhagic fevers in Sierra Leone and Nigeria back around 2003 - and the contracts specified no ethical oversight. Fact is, the new strain looks like it resulted from a failed experimental vaccine.

But right now, the really important fact is -

we need to stop this epidemic in West Africa before it evolves into a pandemic strain.

edit on 3/9/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

....On one hand, I am hearing how difficult it is to transmit the current form of Ebola. That "experts" would have no trouble sitting next to an infected person on an airplane and that for transmission, direct contact with bodily fluids is required.

On the other hand, we are seeing doctors contracting Ebola whom are following safety practices and wearing full protective gear.

How is this happening? Where's the truth?

Ebola is not easily transmissible - yet. Health workers and hospitals have ALWAYS been a main source of H2H Ebola transmission. And this time around, the epidemic is so large there aren't enough gloves to go around - never mind suits or "full protective gear" - and those who have been infected have NOT been properly protected. Many are not even trained. Which is why there's a call out to the entire world to help - by providing trained personnel, equipment and medical supplies.

....Even hospitals and clinics providing pregnancy and basic health care need to be equipped and trained in infection control (in West Africa).

PS. Don't forget the food and water. Diseases thrive in malnourished and dehydrated victims.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Despite being rapid mutations, and many of them, we still don't know exactly when or if it will make the jump to airborne. The posts I read make it sound like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and suddenly I'm going to get rained on by a shower of Ebola particles that the wind picked up from someone who coughed in Africa.

Ebola is scary, and it's serious over in Africa, but we need to calm down and stop trying to make it sound like it has a mind of it's own and it's going to mutate overnight. MAYBE it will, and I'll eat my own words, but it also could take years, decades even, to evolve to a state of airborne transmission.

I absolutely agree we need to contain it, we need to come together as a world and fight this off, but I am really getting tired of hearing how I should be afraid of it over here, when I have things to focus on such as school and a career. Life is far too short to be constantly worrying myself to death over every single tragedy that takes places on this planet.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Doctors Without Borders Rock!!! We should All be helping these folks any way we can. These are truly Selfless and Empathetic Souls. True Love For One's Fellow Man. As for the De-population Psychopaths These are The Most Vile, Wretched and Heinous Asura (Demons) on The Planet. I've got Bad News for The Materialist Shower of Bas---ds currently holding sway over this Rock, You Lose it All in The End, No Matter what evil and cleaver stunts you think you can pull on the rest of us.
Just A Little Rant, Peace to you all my Brothers and Sisters
Arjunanda a reply to: drwill

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
how can you contain a disease when it doesn't show symptoms for 2 to 3 weeks, and you haven't shut down all flights, and overseas passengers and ship workers, out of Africa. best bet is that it has already spread to other countries. I'd be more surprised if it hadn't.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's really insane...U.S. doctors over there not trained nor properly equipped? A great shining example of first-, er, I mean third-world medical leadership.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
Doctors Without Borders Rock!!! We should All be helping these folks any way we can. These are truly Selfless and Empathetic Souls.

While I admire their spirit of selfless giving, if they are allowing their volunteers to enter these areas without having received the proper training and equipment to prevent even themselves from being infected, sadly they are part of the problem, not the solution.

update: from the comments below, it sounds like this criticism should be directly at other groups in the area, not necessarily Doctors without borders. Thanks all, this is how we learn.
edit on 9/3/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi Anonymous, These are The Bravest of The Brave, The One's who throw their Personal Safety Aside and Really do God's Work. Kind of like The Fukishima Fifty, The Group of First Responders to The Japan Power Plant Meltdown. They knowingly went into Extreme Danger to try and Fight The Good Fight and Try and Mitigate A Worldwide Disaster and as we now know Paid A Heavy Price for it. Peace
Arjunanda a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Although there is not a strain that infects humans that is airborne, the possibility that eventually there may be one is very real .

Thanks doc (intrptr holds breath). Just as an aside, do viruses that are "airborne" survive for protracted periods out side a host because they form cysts, like a cocoon that keeps the dormant cell alive until it reenters a host? This could be a long time. The ground on which we walk may contain a bunch of these and whenever the wind blows…

Viruses are also exceedingly small and would easily loft into the air at the slightest breeze.

Some cysts last for generations buried in the ground, waiting for someone to disturb the soil.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is NOT part of the problem! They have been dealing with Ebola for decades - and NOT ONE of their people has ever got Ebola!

...It's the other agencies and local health care workers who are unprepared - and not properly trained in infection control practices. ETA - What few there are. Remember - these countries have about 1 doctor per 100,000 people I f they're lucky. And most of those doctors aren't working in public health clinics - they offer private medical care most West Africans can't afford.

edit on 3/9/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is NOT part of the problem! They have been dealing with Ebola for decades - and NOT ONE of their people has ever got Ebola!

I'm just trying to understand the situation. Obviously with the current outbreak, something is different this time.

Another question: I had heard the the pattern of infection is different this time around. Rather than originating in remote villages and spreading into more populated areas, that this time it originated almost simultaneously in two major population centers and spread outward from there. Any truth to that? We would that have changed?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Bio weapons researchers want samples for their freezers. Thats my take on what they are doing there. Understanding an actual outbreak and how it progresses is key to help the warmongers employ bio weapons in the future.

I remember reading in the Hot Zone about the CDC and all labs eagerly seeking samples of the newest bugs wherever they arise. They need those on hand to compare and identify any new outbreaks down the road.

Little freezers in underground labs filled with little frozen vials of every contagion known to man…

(shiver)

Those guys like their bugs.

I compare humans to trees in a forest. During a fire there is a line of fire abreast burning through the forest, consuming trees individually as it moves. The only way to fight such a fire is to create a fire line. If a fire storm breaks though, this tactic is abandoned in favor of pulling back and creating a fire break, that is then manned and controlled from the ground and air.

Ebola sees dense populations of people as a huge meat reservoir that it also burns through (like a forest fire). Once the spot outbreaks merge into a larger "conflagration", the only thing to do is pull back and establish lines, marked by rivers for instance, bridges and tunnels or canyons with narrow roads, that kind of thing. Thats what I meant about a larger quarantine. its easier to control a zone that way. Like setting siege to a city by blocking all food and water in and out. Military knows how to handle a siege.

These warnings about things getting worse mean just that. A firestorm of plague victims trying to leap the fire lines like hot embers and start new outbreaks behind the fire lines. Not there yet (for all I know), just thinking of what happens when we continue to fiddle while Rome burns.

When theres a firestorm, everyone stands back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join