It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein was a fraud. E= nothing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

When you call one of the most influential physicists a fraud, the burden of proof falls on you, not some YT video to do your work... Would be nice if YOU explained to us all how Einstein was a fraud...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thanks OP for a wonderfully elegant way to think about our world and what might be happening .The conspiracy side of me says that with a way to tap the vast amounts of free energy available without the need for burning fossil fuels or nuclear power , tptb are wanting to impose a carbon tax on us humans, based on energy consumed .Their long lucrative cash cow may be coming to a end in the not too distant future and they know it ....peace a reply to: knightsofcydonia

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Einstein equations predicted behavior that took 50-75 years to even test. You clearly don't understand the physics or you would write a paper, not a 30 word jingle.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He's not wrong. Even if Energy, Forces, Speed, and Space are all vector constructs within the Simulation, they're still something.

Energy + Forces + Space + Consciousness in the Middle = Mass = Reality(or what you mean by Something)

Coordinated Mass(by that I mean the atoms working together) = Humans with Pain and Feelings.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OP, you went about this the wrong way for sure.

You made an attention-grabbing (emotionally charged) title, when the content you post (video) doesn't even mention Einstein.

If you wanted attention on the content of the video(s) you should have provided a summation and focused on the actual findings of the scientist.

We should really be discussing magnetic fields and the effect it has on all matter in this thread but essentially 90% of thread participants become trolls with a title like yours. Trolls you basically invited.... you should scrap this effort and start over with renewed focus on the content/research. IMHO.
edit on 3243x6732America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 0818x6708America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
That´s my fault, I confused dark with anti matter, good you pointed it out! Also, thank you, that you wasted half an hour for us to tell us its just nonsensical.

a reply to: JimNasium
What?
Okay I will bite, where did I "attack" the OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

More like 500 years. Would anyone be testing his ideas, if he didn't think of them?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
all I have to say to the OP is...no he's not...thread closed, or it should be.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I just wasted one hour of my life watching a dude playing with his magnets, thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: [post=18357109]OccamsRazor04[/pos

Even the weird wacky things Einstein thought would be proven wrong ... have been proven right, such as spooky action at a distance.

Now, explain exactly how spooky action at a distance works.

He couldn't.

Are we there yet?

In physics, action at a distance is the concept that an object can be moved, changed, or otherwise affected without being physically touched by another object. That is, it is the nonlocal interaction of objects that are separated in space.

This term was used most often in the context of early theories of gravity and electromagnetism to describe how an object responds to the influence of distant objects. More generally "action at a distance" describes the failure of early atomistic and mechanistic theories which sought to reduce all physical interaction to collision. The exploration and resolution of this problematic phenomenon led to significant developments in physics, from the concept of a field, to descriptions of quantum entanglement and the mediator particles of the Standard Model

Particles can act like radio recievers.
I'm sure spooky action is a misunderstanding. But to test it properly we should send a satellite that recieves particles from spooky action and see how *Instant* it all really is.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't agree that Einstein was a fraud. Much like Justin Beiber has a half decent voice and a face that looks good on TV, but he's not an answer to anything...

Relativity does a very good job in describing what we OBSERVE in a simple mathematical formula. I does nothing to address HOW anything is happening, and with so much left unobserved, there's no telling what is really going on. I have my own theory on the true nature of gravity, and I believe there is no need for it to be UNIFIED into any existing theory. It's so simple, that it's being overlooked as the simple, physical process that it is.

That said, as soon as Relativity was published, the world changed as a result. The result is that we still use internal combustion engines and burn stuff to generate electricity. Relativity has only served to keep us in the past with regard to the production of energy. Relativity killed Tesla and Farnsworth's work, and secured unlimited profits for energy magnates.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I watched all episodes of this and was amazed at the content and explanations given. I did find the following videos in the series had a lot of repeated material as if they were speaking to remedial students but, this is the state of most people in the world so, they get a pass.

If my memory is correct, the plan was to make seven videos but the author stopped at 4 to five and stated that his project was being cancelled because he did not have enough time…. I really wish I could see the remaining information even in written form.

All-in-all, great theory with a lot of supporting evidence. The nay-sayers should look past the (I believe, misleading title) and check out the video; there is a lot of food for the mind there.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
E or energy equalls Horse Power measured in Horses.

E= nothing ?? is this the extent of the lazy generation, Energy equates too "nothing" ???

or maybe spoiled,,ie: it takes Energy too move so,,,nothing doing??

ya a lot of horse something alright. lol

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Your right Einstein's theories were proven false, because the standard of physics is no more. It has been torn to shreds in the last 50 years because of advanced computing and the other tools at mathematicians/scientists finger tips. Though the E=mc2 equation has now been proven partially false, Einstein should still be credited with opening a Pandoras box of thinking outside the box when it comes to particle physics. If he hasn't wrote this famous equation someone else would have, and there still would of been said theory to question in the future. Einstein said that the workings quantum physics was "spooky" because he didn't have the means to explain almost any of it in the 1940's. Now we have super computers, mass spectrometer s and particle accelerators and every tom, dick, and harry means to prove the father of modern day physics wrong. Too bad the man wasnt around to see so much criticism on his work, he would have a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You said it. Youre basing this proof-claim on a 50+ min YouTube click. Not enough.Your "proof" is flawed and not defined enough against years of study in worldwide University and Institutions based on studies, trials, history, applications and indications.

Respectfully. I too can prove we all aren't really here right now, but are a computer simulation. And I can prove it. Please, don't respond until you watch the YouTube video.

Get it?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JediMindTrek

well leaving E aside,, Prof Einstein,,is the closest anyone has come to understanding "unified Field Theory", and its Mathematical Equation.
so untill then, energy, space and time, from every perspective, will bend too its own, conclusion.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: rockintitz

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
I figured you would say that... how was his equation proven right? a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I figured you would say that, too. Can you please elaborate on your point? Or at least give me a 54 minute explanation.

What about a 51 minute explanation, or is that mean it's incorrect?

Yes. Is that means it's incorrect.

I is been sarcasm. CMON

I was just adding to it, geez...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JediMindTrek

Your right Einstein's theories were proven false, because the standard of physics is no more. It has been torn to shreds in the last 50 years because of advanced computing and the other tools at mathematicians/scientists finger tips.

Advanced computing tools = see:. YouTube

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
How was he a fraud? Even if eventually proven wrong, science is really just best guess. Awful thread by the arrogant mind.

Well, everything called a LAW in science should be largely dismissed as crackpot conspiracy theories, since they are all too often found to be just that a GUESS.

Stop calling them LAWS THEN!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

your putting way too much Energy into this,,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join