It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well of course and I'm sure that weird things have happened to all of us, it's why we're here I'm sure.
I think people are more thinking this is out of the blue for the OP, rather than his story is credible.
I'm pretty sure there are next to zero level headed people buying into the OPs hoax.
But hey, whatever.

I've said what I wanted so enjoy the thread.

To those belivers of the OP - I hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

He didn't say "On Tuesday at 1215am you will see it" no, but he told him that within a certain, very short timeframe, he would see it again, and he did, exactly when he said.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
hey, this is the most interesting part of this thread to me. are you implying that the op was trying to... i dunno... like, immunize us against bs? like, expose us to a well put together story with some foundational posts that reinforce the big reveal so that people can learn how bs works by first believing it?

still kind of a rude move in my book.

I can't claim to know the motives of the OP.

Just offering a different approach to experiencing Shakespeare.
edit on 25-7-2014 by GetOutOfMyLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: stargatetravels

If you consider an "aviation buff" someone that can accurately detail black projects, accurately describe down to the cause, the crash of a black project, when the crash to this day hasn't been announced. Astr0 is far more than an aviation buff, he's a highly placed insider.

this thread seems to have brought out some antagonbistical behavior on both sides. so please don't take this the wrong way when i respectfully point out a few things that look off to me. you are one of the "forever men" named in the op. so is the guy who confirmed the prediction thing baddogma pointed out. post history reveals a clubby dynamic between you all.

you're initially careful in this thread to avoid defending the op's claims, but are quickly exposing a sympathy that goes beyond open-minded neutrality. if for whatever reason astro is throwing out a fishline with bs on the hook, you are either colluding or were also taken in.

we only have your word that you are in a position to know about black ops, therefore your authority to vet the op's assertions is just as dubious as his claim to insider status. aviation knowledge demonstrates a love of aviation, but nothing beyond that as far as i can see.

edit on 25-7-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

I haven't defended his claims, just his credibility. I honestly never talked much about this topic with him, beyond some generalizations. I did discuss regular aviation stuff with him, and was able to prove that he was on the level. I'm not the only one that confirmed this though. Quite a few people have found his posts to be extremely informative, and were able to have sightings of unknown aircraft because of things he said.

That to me says that he is far more than just your ordinary aviation buff.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Quite a few people have found his posts to be extremely informative, and were able to have sightings of unknown aircraft because of things he said.

cool beans, thanks for replying.

after combing the post history, the only instance i could find of stuff astro said resulting in someone else having a sighting is the one pointed out by baddogma. i probably missed a lot of stuff, would you mind linking the other instances?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

There is currently an aircraft being tracked, that has been seen by several members, as well as family members of members based on information that he gave. It's a high speed ISR platform that's in testing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's one of them. The others are buried in various threads. There haven't been many, but enough to make people trust in his credibility. Which is why some are so quick to defend him here.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hey, i noticed a lot of people asking for an ats game (had to look that up, lol) lately.

any chance admin is obliginating user requests?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i'm no aviation expert, but anything i've seen posted by astro is readily available and can be easily cross-reffed on aviation forums. but the one you linked is still the bassplyr instance followed by a few posters reporting weird craft. which is how ufo flaps also seem to work, right? one account hits the news, followed by a bunch of sightings that might have been provoked more through suggestion and susceptibilty than any other factor.

if anyone else can link an example of what zaphod's referring to, that'd be decent.

eta: hey, just to say that i've browsed astro's entire posting history, and this was the only instance i could find. /shrug

edit on 25-7-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The confirmation of sighting of certain craft have been conveyed by Astr0 through private messaging to those concerned. You won't find it on the boards.
I know my word means nothing here but for what it's worth, I can personally vouch for Astr0's authenticity/credibility...and no I will not speak more about it due to it's personal nature.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

The confirmation of sighting of certain craft have been conveyed by Astr0 through private messaging to those concerned. You won't find it on the boards.
I know my word means nothing here but for what it's worth, I can personally vouch for Astr0's authenticity/credibility...and no I will not speak more about it due to it's personal nature.

thanks for replying.

well, i hope you understand why pms that can't be verified, let alone timestamped don't bolster credibility much. also, and please don't take this the wrong way, but i notice you seem to be a frequent participant in the same threads that seem to consistently attract the op and the members named in his op. same boat as zaphod if the op is bunk: colluding or deceived.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The posting history only shows something like 250 posts, There are a lot of posts in the California sighting thread that aren't displayed there, as well as other threads.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The posting history only shows something like 250 posts, There are a lot of posts in the California sighting thread that aren't displayed there, as well as other threads.

the posting history reaches back to 2010, tho? and weren't the predictive posts supposed to be recent?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

At one point it was 250 posts. Depending on how many posts he has, that may reach back to 2010. I haven't looked. There have been so many threads lately that it's hard to keep track of who said what when.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No offense taken my friend. I know my credibility can't be verified, as Astr0's can not be to those who haven't interacted with him.
As for posting on many of the same thread as Astr0, well that's simple, we both have passions for everything aviation.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Closed.
edit on Fri Nov 10 2017 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join