It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Mr Mask

I have no idea of it's true our not. He has good deal of credibility with me do he gets the benefit of the doubt, based on that and other things I've learned from others. Would I like it to be true, I don't know, because if it's true, we're screwed. But the tech on the other hand is amazing.

Like I said, nothing would surprise me anymore.

Fair...thank you.

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nice piece of sci fi but completely unbelievable.

Might make a nice mini-series

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

What if they threatened to harm you family? Would your response still be the same?

Just to be clear, im not in any way trying to say that what the OP is saying is close to truth, but I've dealt with national security agencies before at least in my country , so I know what kind of stuff they can pull off.
edit on 500k2014Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Did you say anywhere in the OP that you made all this up? or is that supposed to be correctly assumed?
edit on 25-7-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: LiveForever8

What if they threatened to harm you family? Would your response still be the same?

Just to be clear, im not in any way trying to say that what the OP is saying is close to truth, but I've dealt with national security agencies before at least in my country , so I know what kind of stuff they can pull off.

Absolutely worth it . Hell id give up my entire family to be the one who outed the hidden

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Yes.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

For the record, Zaph, did he accurately predict the time and place of a member's exotic tech sighting? It was BASSPLYR, right?

That would go some way in pushing the "don't really know" meter to one or the other side. If so, I can't really explain that.

I can't properly define my dis-or-belief in rereading what he said, though the cognitive dissonance is HUGE... and I am pretty plowed...happy friday btw.

But I still say 'bravo' to great content... better than the average afternoon, lately, fer sure!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

How do you know she is a she?

And if real, take me along,, i'd like to be li,e those nuns in Dune

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
For those naysayers, Astr0 has dropped quit a bit of information, on perfectly ordinary, terrestrial programs , and every single bit of it has checked out. He's developed quite the credibility on here with the aviation forum. He even told someone that saw one of these triangles exactly when he'd see one again, and was dead on.

So because he's an aviation buff that means we should just buy into his tall tales about secret programs and off-world bases? Seems a bit of a stretch, no?
Because he has knowledge of one topic, this makes him infallible and makes even the most fantastical and ludicrous things in the op legit?
No thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
Because he has knowledge of one topic, this makes him infallible and makes even the most fantastical and ludicrous things in the op legit?

Or perhaps he wanted to show someone the outcome of poking a certain log a certain way.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

He even told someone that saw one of these triangles exactly when he'd see one again, and was dead on.

That's the quote... okay... how did THAT happen?

That kinda holds some weight... I'd like to eventually hear from the guy who experienced that. How is that "just an aviation buff?" That's a pretty good expenditure of time and funds to seek out a stranger on a forum and dazzle them with whatever fake UFO they have laying around... I'll take black space programs over that scenario.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Check you PM's

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

And how do we know this happened? We take his/her/their word for it?
Is this verifiable, is it the same person who owns both accounts, a friend, someone in on it?
Just because someone says something happened, doesn't mean something happened.

I enjoyed reading the OP, it was fun, interesting and a break from the savagery of the world.
I can understand why ATS would choose to allow it and why people would believe it.
Same reasons why religion is popular or why cults work.
People need things like this, it gives them hope, meaning & a sense that they aren't alone and that there is something bigger than 'all of this'

If only they realized this was true anyway, without all the BS in the OP and without having to listen to liars and hoaxers.
It's a big , beautiful world and we are very special.
There is a lot of hope, beauty, love and joy on this planet.
No need to listen to the silly tales of a bored (ex) ATS member like the OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hey astro.

I approached zaphod a few days ago, wanting to know more of what he knows....

He told me that if i wanted rabbit holes, that you astr0 were the one to go to, to read your posts etc.

I havent done this but been thinking of astr0 everyday remembering to look into it once i was ready!

If you are reading this then thank you for revealing this!!! I dunno if its true but i will go with it for now... too many things are adding up in this post for it to be a total hoax.

Also.... Can you please take me with you to EDEN or Olympus?
I would give anything for a chat with you on the phone or in person!

ETA: Well, it would seem im late and Astr0 has left the building!
Farewell good sir, and good luck!

edit on 2014-07-25T18:54:33-05:00201407bpm3107pm3331 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 2014-07-25T19:08:38-05:00201407bpm3107pm3831 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 2014-07-25T19:30:42-05:00201407bpm3107pm4231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
There is a lot of hope, beauty, love and joy on this planet.
No need to listen to the silly tales of a bored (ex) ATS member like the OP.

So you are in a position to dictate to another part of existence what it needs most right now?

You are in a position to know that a person who might shatter the control of the hoaxers and illusion creators won't need to experience believing them first? See as they see? Learn to acknowledge and understand their perspective right before kick starting the ripple that will clear the air?

You are ready to take on the responsibility of defining what is necessary and what is not?
edit on 25-7-2014 by GetOutOfMyLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My whole point is there is some grey here... the only reason some folks see it as cut and dry is because the info is incredible in the true sense of the word.

I find it interesting that the poster is not the average hoaxer ...and he has some very level headed people wondering.

That's worth something in itself... true OR false.

Maybe I've had too many weird things happen to me... but I stay uncommitted until all the info is in.

Edit: and I'm obviously not afraid to look stupid or gullible!

edit on 7/25/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As amazing as this would be. He is showing no evidence so I don't understand why everyone is getting so upset. Take it for what it is, an interesting scenario with nothing to back it up. I really don't think anyone has read this and is going to try anything to ruin their lives over this so what is the foul. It is posted in the gray area! People are acting like he is forming a cult. He did not post a meeting place to get the ball rolling did he. I mean did he? Cause I don't wanna miss the initiation lol

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveForever8
a reply to: Nikola014

Yes.

Spies on both sides of the Cold War gave up their lives for far trivial reasons.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetOutOfMyLight

You are in a position to know that a person who might shatter the control of the hoaxers and illusion creators won't need to first experience believing them first? Seeing as they see? Learn to acknowledge them for what they are and understand their perspective right before kick starting the ripple that will clear the air?

hey, this is the most interesting part of this thread to me. are you implying that the op was trying to... i dunno... like, immunize us against bs? like, expose us to a well put together story with some foundational posts that reinforce the big reveal so that people can learn how bs works by first believing it?

still kind of a rude move in my book.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If you consider an "aviation buff" someone that can accurately detail black projects, accurately describe down to the cause, the crash of a black project, when the crash to this day hasn't been announced. Astr0 is far more than an aviation buff, he's a highly placed insider.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join