It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What a strange turn of events. Skeptics and debunkers taken in by a clever exercise in NLP and myth building.

I wasn't prepared to accept anything without some questions answered. Since he didn't answer them, I remain skeptical.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Mr Mask

I've had several people sit on the boards over the years and say they had no idea about something, while at the same time telling me exactly what it was in great detail.

I suppose they're all liars and not to be believed too, right?

Right.

Why is it always that the people who want to reveal the truth (the ultimate truth) are the ones who tell the most lies? The truth is the truth, for god's sake! It doesn't need to be wrapped in cotton wool or come in a box stamped 'handle with care,' just gimme some truth. I'm a big boy, I can handle it. And if I can't, if you find me rocking backwards and forwards in the corner of the room, foaming at the mouth, then that's my problem. Truth is never to be blamed.

And yes, he is not to be believed. I enjoyed his story, which is EXACTLY what it was, but I have no reason to believe it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

Because the people revealing the truth prefer not spending the rest of their lives in prison or on the run. There's been a lot of information slowly revealed, that if it was all revealed would result in jail time for those that signed an NDA as well as a few others.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
Angry? Tense? is that was you think calling a "lie" a "lie" is? Anger? Tenseness? I see.

Of course not. Pretending like you aren't radiating more than a simple statement of fact is also a lie... of sorts.

You are wrong.

As is my right to be!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I've posted quite a bit that is technically classified that's still up. It depends on if you cross the line or not, and how you word it.

I said it earlier, I've seen a lot of good information from Astr0, and with what I've learned from others not much would surprise me anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I've posted quite a bit that is technically classified that's still up. It depends on if you cross the line or not, and how you word it.

I said it earlier, I've seen a lot of good information from Astr0, and with what I've learned from others not much would surprise me anymore.

This is a critical moment for my views on you sir. Not that you should care what some nameless man on a forum thinks of you. BUT from one man to another...that was not a direct answer. Did you intentionally dodge the request for your views on this story?

Do you think this story is true...or do you think it is a lie (or delusion)?

As for classified info being up or being removed. Classified material of a powerful nature has been removed from this site at the orders (or request, not sure) of the Department of Homeland Defense. And that info was hardly anywhere near as sensitive as this little thread if it was even remotely true.

Ast0 would be imprisoned or dead the second he hinted at this story if it was true. And his information wouldn't be here.

MM

edit on 25-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't understand why those tasked with mod like powers would be playing devil's advocate; for what purpose?

Really? You just used "NLP" as a statement in your post...and you can't figure why a mod has to remain unbiased on a money making site?

But they weren't unbiased. They were protective of the OP.
edit on 25-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Because the people revealing the truth prefer not spending the rest of their lives in prison or on the run.

No, in this case, he would much prefer WE spend the rest of our lives in a prison. Nice.

There's been a lot of information slowly revealed, that if it was all revealed would result in jail time for those that signed an NDA as well as a few others.

Then go to jail. This is the fate of the entire planet and it's inhabitants we're talking about here.

Tell the truth. Go to jail. Die a hero or live to watch the world burn and rise again from the ashes and be remembered as the brave son of a bitch who started it all.

Don't go on an obscure conspiracy forum. Just don't.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Well, he explained the first posts as 'testing the water' ... a vetting, of sorts... heh... and he posted, properly, in the Grey Area.

As Zaphod brought up, he gained respectability in the aircraft/tech forum and many knew him as a likeable, even tempered, accurate poster there... he didn't display ANY of the instability of the usual chronic liar.. though he WAS an "attention getter" that's for sure... especially once he started dropping these short, succinct info bombs a few weeks ago.

Telling a formerly skeptical poster when he'd see exotic tech in the sky ...again... is pretty darn good proof.

I don't pretend to know for sure... but as far as a cut and dry "faker"... no, imo, he was/is not. And I find that weird as heck and worthy of, at the least, consideration.

Agreed.. its the correct forum hoax or not.
And after the whole
" Antr(a member here) pics or it didn't happen " incident.
For what it was worth. It was a good read. With almost immediate/intelligent responses from Astro.

I am curious if astro ever posted on the UFO forum.
I've always felt thought was FTL travel. Thought is a frequency....frequency is energy...
So why not?

Edit. Astro did pull a "K-PAX"...gave a chuckle.
To bad Cheesy is not around to read this...lol
edit on 25-7-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't understand why those tasked with mod like powers would be playing devil's advocate; for what purpose?

Really? You just used "NLP" as a statement in your post...and you can't figure why a mod has to remain unbiased on a money making site?

But they weren't unbiased. They were protective of the OP.

Read them again...they sure were not biased. They were protective of "peaceful posting that dosn't rock the boat" as per the desire of ATS policy.

He did not defend the information of this thread. He defended "open communication that isn't critical of the material presented".

MM

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to: Astr0

So.... u cant be controlled but you do what the governments tell u ( aka not letting the rest of humanity in on the secret)

If this is true then u and all yiur ilk are sick people I hope come to a terrible end as the rest of us wither on this orb

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

Did you sign an NDA? Then you aren't going to jail for reading it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Hoax

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

edit on 7/25/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yknow what Zaphod5. Never mind. I am aware of the role you must maintain here on ATS, and I respect you above it all. I retract my request for your honest view, because either way it will result in either losing some respect for you or in you having to out Astr0.

I'm not here for that.

I've stated my views on this nonsense OP. And I will say that if ATS is going to continue to remove my blunt/cold confrontations of nonsense "that can result in harming people"...then I will be banned in the near future.

Until then...just know I will be butting heads with any and all who sell, spread or support hoaxes and dangerous lies.

I will leave this thread to those who choose to applaud it. If anything, I am glad Astr0 is leaving ATS. I shall be his replacement. No worries.

MM

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join