It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someday our cities will burn because we didn’t protect our borders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
a reply to: 727Sky

That's a bunch of delusional crap, which means you and the post you support is rubbish.

There is still plenty of work for immigrants for the type of jobs they seek. America is being destroyed from the inside. Which means people like you are against hard working citizens like me. You all encourage hate and homelessness. Pitiful nightmare of a world this is.

Then let them enter the country legally the way the law provides. You my friend, are encouraging lawlessness.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
a reply to: jjkenobi

The progressive movement wants to kill the middle class by suppressing wages by allowing illegal aliens to reside here and work for substandard wages. The middle class is the glue that holds this country together. This will be accomplished by overwhelming the welfare state and raising taxes on the middle class to support illegals. They will institute mandatory healthcare where the government can extort large premiums to the point of breaking the middle class just subsidize the poor. This will make two classes, the poor and the ruling elite (government).

This is not the country that it once was! What was right and correct is wrong. What is good for us all is now racist or worse. We are so separated in all we do. The president is golfing while the world is in turmoil and his minions are hiding for their misdeeds. The southern boarders needs federal government attention and he's playing pool.

All of the government's behavior is straight out of Saul Alenski's book. I guess that it will only time until we'll be calling each other comrade and debate here will be monitored for political correctness.
Yes this effort by our POTUS and his cronies is intended to crush the middle class. I have no doubt about that. There will be the 1% and then the rest of us. We will all be the same.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
should we be protecting our borders from offworld aliens? maybe w can team with them to protect our galactic borders against aliens from another galaxy?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

I think it boils down to these two eventualities: are the prosperous nations of the western world going to be bogged down by immigration from the third world resulting in a series of failed states, like the third world.

OR.. could the western world export its prosperity to the rest of the world? What if the military budget of the US, a 0,6 trillion dollar/year habit, were used to build infrastructure and invest in poor hellholes instead of blowing them up.
Who haven't had enough of military coups sponsored by the west?

What if all developed countries had this sort of attitude, am I just too naive? I know there's realpolitik, but there's also transnational power structures bent on domination, there's a war on drugs that is largely detrimental to the world at large, there's corporations that are necessarily psychopathic playing by the rules they have set up.
There's so many facets to this situation, but there's some big fixes that by themselves could shake up things in such a major way that it would change the world, and in concert, these fixes would be all the more impressive.
Some easy changes:
1. Revise the fractional reserve banking system. I'm sure there's superior systems, I would wager that one would have to try really hard to come up with anything as exploitative and bad as the current system as it has been tinkered by manipulators for decades now.
2. End the war on drugs. Most everybody knows the perks, the many uses of marijuana/hemp could be such a boon to society, if only we let it.
3. Corporations. Their nature is currently psychopathic. Why not rearrange things a little bit and give them a "buddha nature" instead, by legislation. Instead of acting like vampires they could be actively trying to make things better.
That's just 3 solutions right there and the changes they could bring would be quite comprehensive.

As I see it, they're working VERY hard, around the clock, to bring the US to its knees, they want to level the field.. forget the middle class, they're going to have us all at the mercy of the state.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order"

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the people will rise up and drastically change the world..

We've got the information, all we need is a critical mass and a catalyst.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Seriously people. Obama is the problem? So sad people can't see the forest for the trees. After all, the border was so secure under Bush a staunch Republican and former Texas Governor. Oh right....it wasn't. no more so then then now. If our cities burn it won't be because we didn't defend the border, it's because jacknapes to ignorant to wake up to the true political game. Which is the modern aristocracy both blue and red, liberal and conservative, that are selling us down the river to Mystery Babylon, whoever has the gold to rule. Yeah you fools keep on dreaming that republicans and conservatives will protect you. More chance of you squeezing blood from a stone or Jesus flying down from the clouds with his white horse and flaming sword. Yeah you believe the republicans will save you. Just don't be surprised when they don't give a crap about the border either.

Blue on red
Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
A dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream
Doesn't change a thing
Don't bring you back
Blue on red
Oh yeah, blue on red

edit on 25-7-2014 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 25-7-2014 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
As long as the US government allows illegals to cross the border i will never give up my guns and the right to defend my self.

Just like Operation Fast and Furious i believe Obama wants criminal illegals to enter the US so that as gun crimes by these illegal rises they can call for more gun laws to disarm everyone.

I believe the states should make laws that illegals caught with guns are just like felons and can be deported never to return.
this would even count if a illegals fingerprints are found on a weapon.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

The border problem is a symptom of the real problem. Cheap labor and illegal drugs.

Want to actually solve the problem? Quit buying goods and services from companies that employ illegals. We need to fine these companies a million dollars per illegal found employed. The owner should spend ten years in federal prison for each illegal found employed. The business should be closed, and the owner barred from ever owning a business again.

Landlords found renting to illegals same thing.

End the war on drugs, the cartels will fall apart, and become legal importers. Strengthening the economies of middle American countries.

THEN, secure the border, it will be a lot easier, no jobs, no place to live? Why come?

Then deport the illegals here, they won't be back.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Look at some of the ties to MS-13 or the Cartels and look at what they seem to be up to. But I doubt you will do either for your mind is already made up.

Well that's not entirely true.

In this case I give it to you. Beneath the layers the large percentage of them could be runners and not working in cultivation or some other industry. I don't know the stats but it could be a large percent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join