It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trail cam: Something big smashes a log into powder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
IF the log was rotted and this was BF, would it not have crumbled in his hands?
If he was angry he would've been holding it tight with both hands...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

it was termite damage
thats why there is a large amount of wood dust and why it still had some structural integrity but was easily broken
go find a piece of wood thats been chewed up pretty bad by termites and try it yourself

cant say im surpirsed with this thread but im certainly disappointed

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I completely agree that this is a hoax. However, I hate seeing that some people make generalizations about something they know nothing about. IF a bigfoot ever would attack a stationary camera set up in the woods, there are those who automatically assume the following: bigfoot, a wild animal, would have to know exactly what the camera was for, and therefore it acts accordingly and destroys the camera so it will discontinue its spying operations. Extremely unlikely. A semi-intelligent animal like bigfoot would know immediately that such an object was not natural, and would associate it with humans. That is a much more plausible reason for destroying a camera in my opinion. Another assumption that is made is that bigfoot is like the majority of animals as far as intelligence, which the anecdotal evidence does not support. It supports an animal that is more intelligent than any other non-human, terrestrial mammal.

It stands to reason that such a large animal would have to possess some form of high intelligence to outwit human discovery of its species for the entire duration of the scientific disciplines. Although it is a failure of science moreso than a superb ability at remaining undetected on the part of these animals, seeing as how they are seen relatively frequently.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zandril
I can't put my finger on it but something about the video seems off to me, leading me to believe that this is most likely a fake.

That it's a movie, and not a still image, like most trail cams take?
That it's a weird color?
That it seems to be focused not on a trail, but on a bunch of trees?
That is seems to be edited?

Like those things?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Right.
So a bigfoot wanders through the woods picking up logs and smashing them against trees.
They, of course, seek to do this incomprehensible action in front of hidden, out-of-focus, trail cameras.
Right.
Try again.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Fake. The log didn't even hit the camera, that was special effects to make it look like it did.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He was just practicing for tonights home run derby. The Red Sox could use some help!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ima go with another hoax vid, with the edit at the end, maybe its rob zombie doing yard work, but if it was a real trail cam vid it would have started when the "creature" first comes into view. Not while its already standing behind a tree picking up a piece of dry rot. Just my two cents.. a reply to: FlySolo

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What's with the weird blue hue?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join