It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Squatch HD video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm on a Squatch kick this week. It will be over soon.

Camping gear - $400
Hunting bows - $1,200
Bag of beef jerky - $5
Look on hunter's face after seeing a squatch - Priceless

It really is the look on his face that grabbed my attention. Something about it you just can't 'fake' imo. Granted, these guys are rednecks and if that really was a squatch, can be guaranteed he would shoot it between the eyes. It's not of fear per se, but something more. It's the look of someone who just found gold.

Have at it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Seems like two guys waving a camera around like two idiots while their friend in a bigfoot suit stands there a couplle of minutes.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SubSea

People claiming suits doesn't do it for me. It's too easy of an answer and no thought behind it at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Cool, but hard to tell what it was or if it was real.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yea no but entertaining

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why does he grab the camera away from the other guy? He was filming it quite clearly until that happened.

That alone makes me think it was done purposefully to only give a us glimpse of the creature. In my mind, we're looking at someone in a suit and they've done the "camera grab", in order to mask the fact.

link   
I guess I judge BF "claims" based on the "vibe" you get from the claimee - I don't know though... You know what it is? I just have a deep seated skepticism of anything on u-tbe.
edit on 10-7-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

link   
Sigh. Am I the only person who looks at the subtleties?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRiPWiRE
Why does he grab the camera away from the other guy? He was filming it quite clearly until that happened.

That alone makes me think it was done purposefully to only give a us glimpse of the creature. In my mind, we're looking at someone in a suit and they've done the "camera grab", in order to mask the fact.

no no, I respect your opinion but it's the opposite. He grabbed it because he was only thinking of himself.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is without a doubt the smoking gun of "show me the footage".

Honestly, either these guys should move to Hollywood or this is real.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Thank-you. It's very genuine. Just some guys who never believed in BF and when they do see one, they want to kill it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
To me, if I quickly pause and play 4:12-4:13, it looks like a black hoody with a mask. The black just seems to be too smooth and not hair like. Even as it turns, It has a pointed head as some hoodies do. Just my opinion. Still a great vid!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Thank-you. It's very genuine. Just some guys who never believed in BF and when they do see one, they want to kill it.

Nah, it's fake. If he wanted to kill it, he wouldn't have grabbed the camera. He would have notched his bow, and started firing. At that range, he would have easily killed whatever was coming toward them. And, I think that what was coming toward them was a man in a suit...or at least a mask. Even the mask looks fake, from the little that you can see in the video, when they do a closeup. And, just the vibe I get from when they are talking together...fake.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jamesmm791

You're right. It does have a bit of an odd shape to it and I can see why 'hoodie' comes to mind. But isn't BF described as having a pointy head? I'm sure I've seen drawings that look that way.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't know - seems like I was watching some bad amateur acting there.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yes I was about to say the same thing. Some BF's have been described as to having a kinda pointed head. drawings to boot show that too...... Hopin it's a real vid capture. But, alas, ya never know......
edit on 10-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
True, they are reported to have pointy heads. lol, I showed the vid to my 4 year old daughter and she wasn't convinced that it was "Harry".

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If you truly believe "that look cannot be faked," then I have an exciting investment opportunity I'd like to discuss with you! PM to learn more!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

Then you're not a very good salesman 'cause I'm not interested.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
As a hunter, the first thing that comes to mind when I see something in the wild is to not freak the hell out. Of course, I don't get excited by a lot, so I can't speak for everyone.

They were in pretty dense brush, so I'm surprised that there was no follow up attempt at tracking it. But of course, why would they need to track a guy in a gorilla suit.

On top of that, it just didn't feel real to me. Seemed kinda hokey ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join