It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proud Whopper - Burger King serves GAY Food - This is the beginning of the END

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Dude, that's the Angry Whopper.

Not without a tiny edible fedora it isn't.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

The homosexual thing is so boring. What happened to Frisco actually being a truly freaky cultural hub. Oh, I guess that ended with the 60's.

Helluva football town though.
We'll even include the Raiders.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Pride Whopper does not sound like a sandwich of choice
It in no way inspires me to be politically correct. If anything, it makes me want to not frequent this fast food chain.

link   
I have a great idea for a Jesus Burger wrapping.

Just plain white. But after a few minutes the grease from the burger would stain the wrapper, revealing the face of Jesus printed there. Think of the wrapper like a Shroud of Turin.
edit on 4-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

link   
Thats it then....I demand a masterburger

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This has to be the gayest thread on ATS EVER!

And I don't mean that in a gay way.
edit on 4-7-2014 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyGoo

Does that come with sauerkraut?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Seems kind of relevant but check out True Blood scene "AIDS Burger." Funny as hell. Too much language. Not for ATS.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Mayonaise

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Edit: GreyGoo beat me to it.

edit on 4-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If they (Burger King) want to support Gay Pride, I say let them, it's their company.

I personally do not support the Gay movement, and therefore will not purchase a Whopper, or anything else from Burger King, at least as long as this particular ad campaign is going on. That is my choice.

We can't afford fast food all that often to begin with, so this isn't likely to be something I'll have to actively think about, but if by chance my wife calls me up from the road saying she's at BK, and wants to know what I'd like, I'll stick to my choice.

I'm sure there will be people saying that I'm homophobic, or whatever. I'm not. I simply do not support that lifestyle as natural, and will not have my money spent on things that openly support it, as I would do with any other ad campaign that goes against my personal beliefs.

As a side note, If Burger King decided to have a 'Jesus Burger' campaign as some kind of penance for the gay campaign (boy, wouldn't that just sell like hotcakes), wouldn't purchase from them for that reason either, as I know that they would be simply attempting to get back any money left on the table after the gay campaign.

All of that being said, I wouldn't protest them either. It is their right to support whatever cause they choose.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Mayonaise

You haven't seen The Whole Nine Yards, have you?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well dammit, if everyone is going to demand a sandwich promotion for themselves, I'm getting on this bandwagon while I can.

Edit: On second thought, I know better and I rather like having an account here. Crossed the line I did, hop off the bandwagon while I still can I will.
edit on 7/4/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Goodness me!

Sensible counsel you give yourself there! I am going to be laughing about the juxtaposition of that food group with that cause for a considerable time!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I read that. Funny as hell. You're right though. Not for ATS.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Caught that before the edit; I'll be distracted the rest of the night now.

It didn't seem to edgy to me, but better to err on the safe side.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

HEHEHE. I see what you did there. I had a joke about Nathan's Famous that I had to pull myself back from....

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The gay whopper has the mayonnaise on the bottom buns instead of the normal way.

No veggies or cheese, just slap the meat between the buns and off ya go....

Don't forget your pink lemonade to go with it.

Guess I should ask for a hetero-sexual wrapper to be made available also........ it's just a normal wrapper.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Pseudo-Yodaisms?

Restored balance to the Farce you have! *that is not a typo*

It is a very silly debate though, and I totally understand your wanting to get into the spirit of things!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Marriage always had something to do with religion.
a reply to: rustyclutch

No, it doesn't. Can you back this up with ANY sort of citation? Because literally every source I have seen on the subjects states flat out that you are not telling the truth.

Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a socially or ritually recognized union or legal contract between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between them, between them and their children, and between them and their in-laws.[1] The definition of marriage varies according to different cultures, but it is principally an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually sexual, are acknowledged. In some cultures, marriage is recommended or considered to be compulsory before pursuing any sexual activity. When defined broadly, marriage is considered a cultural universal.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just because you are an agnostic minister now doesnt change the fact it began as a religious ceremony
Its does, actually.

Furthermore its not just Christians who marry through their religion and its not just Christians who believe it to be a sin. 3% of the population shouldnt be dictating what is now acceptable to the rest and trying to change their religious norms.
3% of the population should not be excluded, either, because a few fundies have an issue. Again, your religion doesn't get to dictate how another person lives.

Being gay isnt cool, its not trendy and from a scientific standpoint it could be considered a minor disability
Got a source for this? Naw, you're just letting your true feelings show.

If we had evolved as a species to be gay we would have died out a long time ago.
How do you account for the fact that homosexuality shows up in all corners of nature, throughout all pages of history, then?

However I feel they are being used as a tool to strip us of certain rights.
You still fail to answer the question though: What rights are being stripped from anyone?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join