It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young thug cracks 18 y.o. Girl in back of head *wal-mart*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: mr10k

We couldn't know if its escalating or not. The MSM pro-government media has quit reporting it.

Look on alternative sites. They are still around.....for now.

Give someone time, that could change.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The attacker admitted to police that this was his gang initiation rite.

The tattoo's suggest this as well...

Victim identified in racially motivated baseball bat attack in Fort Smith Walmart. Fort Smith police say Corey Mosley, a black male, wanted to join a black street gang. These gangs often use racially motivated attacks on white people as initiations. topconservativenews.com...

A quick look on Google suggests that this type of gang initiation may be widespread:

Pearl police say a 13-year-old is in custody after randomly ambushing a woman at Walmart on Thursday night, striking her in the head with a small dumbbell. Pearl Detective Jake Windham said while the attack may have been influenced by “the Knockout Game” that has been a gang initiation across the coast, it doesn’t appear to be an actual “Knockout Game” attack.

www.clarionledger.com...

This news video mentions that it was gang related as well:

Ah, just as I suspected! So, the claims at the start that it was "random", and because of "mental illness" were utter BS. It was racial, all along. I never thought anything else.

I wonder if all those claiming it wasn't will drop back in and admit they were wrong now. Don't think I will hold 'my breath.

Can't help noting that, in places where a lot of people carry guns, this crap doesn't happen nearly as often, if at all.

Anyone willing to act like this should simply be shot. At the scene, if someone carries and can do it to prevent further harm. after a speedy trial otherwise. Hanging works too, and you can reuse rope. No one that behaves like this deserves a place in society.

for posting the actual cause.
edit on 27-6-2014 by LadyGreenEyes because: quote snag

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If Obama had a son....

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes I'm from Detroit and I'm white. I see a lot of black on white crime and I've been a victim of it on more then one occasion. I have family and friends that have been victims as well. I've come to the conclusion that these types of incidents are racially motivated. My ex girlfriends sister was at the local gas station on prom night she was 17 years old. She was in her prom dress and two black guys started hitting on her. It turned into harassing her and her date. She finally told one of the men off and he pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the throat.

In my area blacks will target you if your white. I'm surrounded by black people in my area. I have a sixth sense of knowing when they're up to no good. I was walking my dog the other day he's a chihuahua. There was a group of black teens just hanging out in the yard as I passed. They were whispering to each other and started to approach me as if they were going to do something. I stared at them and thought you mess with me or my dog I will break your neck. I'm a big guy and they thought better of messing with me. If they mess with me they better have a gun.

I've seen a lot of black on white crime in my area. Matter of fact I can't think of one white on black attack ever. I know it happens down south but not here. I'm not saying all black people are criminals either. You just have to watch out for the hood goons. For some reason they like prison.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Poor lady... Just another reason not to shop at Wal-mart. And send that terrorist to Gitmo for special interrogations!

Now, if we could just get legislation passed, banning baseball bat ownership and baseball bat open carry, we could prevent these kinds of things from happening in the future!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't much matter anymore anyway. Racial hatred and acts of violence are, depending upon the actors, near government sanctioned. I was amused by the characterization of Blacks terrorizing whites at intersections during the Cincinnati riots as "acceptable venting". So...its just going to happen, particularly in the major metro areas of the US. If your "white" be prepared, stay alert and remember, no one's got your back and, if you can, get out of the cities.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry to say but the most racial people anywhere are young black men and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. All you have to do is some you tube or google searches for black on white crime, knockout game, black mob violence and you'll see endless stories. It's time to wake up folks!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

wtf. This is crazy!

If he had hit her harder, she could have well died from that...

why?

I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Man, it seems to me she is lucky to not have been killed by that. I watched the video but didn't see, what kind of bat was it? If it was aluminum I have to state again it seems a miracle she wasn't killed. I can't believe she was able to get up so quickly. I would have thought she would have been knocked out for sure.

What a puke, Sorry excuse for a man and human being. Make me sick to think that someone would do this to a random inoccent person let alone an enemy. Really, really disturbing.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This attack was totally irrational.

I knew it had to be gang initiation thing, and lo and behold so it was.

/out. Hope she recovers, hope he stays in jail for a long time.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

originally posted by: evc1shop
Was he looking for a white victim or just "the right" one?

He was looking for the right white victim.

what do you base that on? When I watch the video i see a window of opportunity. A girl with her back turned, no one around to stop him, he hit's here.

In your opinion which one of his actions proves she was attacked for being white.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

The boy should be immediately introduced to his initiation into the firing squad gang. Once you join the firing squad gang, its for life. Whatever 30 seconds or so you have left to live, that is.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Sorry to say but the most racial people anywhere are young black men and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. All you have to do is some you tube or google searches for black on white crime, knockout game, black mob violence and you'll see endless stories. It's time to wake up folks!

If you google examples of white racism, you can find them too. Same is true for any race. google is good at finding things you search for.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
My wife and I both are snow white, even pale by some standards, but we both voted for a true African American named Allen Keys.

Yeah, Alan KEYES is a great Man.

We don't care if your black or white or green for that mater, but we do care if you care about your fellow man and the country.

Same here my friend.

The problem as I best tell can is that there is too much anger being generated within the black community directed toward any and all white people.

Indeed that is the truth today, that is exactly what is happening. Yet blacks are not being prosecuted for hate crimes against whites when it's clearly a hate crime.

Truth be told is that we dislike more whites then blacks as being the ones at the top in government do tend to hurt all of us equally.

Well what the hell have the black leaders that are in the top of our government done, including Obama? = Absolutely nothing. This is just cloaked white racism from you here, and you're not fooling anyone who is intelligent enough to see through your tactic.

So let's take a deeper look into your last comment here ok Mr. waltwillis? You said "Truth be told that WE dislike more whites than blacks" eh? Am I wrong? Well who is WE brother, who is WE?

Anyway, I don't know how snow white or pale faced you truly are, but maybe you're wearing some of Michael Jackson's make up? (I love Michael Jackson by the way). Then we have this........

It may be time to see who the real enemy is and start to work together to solves problems together.

Ok then, so can you explain exactly who "the real enemy" is walt? How do you want people to work together against this "real enemy" of yours, please explain so we all understand completely? Thanks buddy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I personally think an armed bystander shooting him dead would be justifiable. Save some money prosecuting him, as well. Win-win.

Absolutely LG. Who knows if the scum bag would have taken a second shot with the bat while she was helpless on the ground? Imagine that being your daughter, wife, sister, aunt or grandmother, hell even a friend! A bystander would have every right to execute that piece of trash.

This is why carry and conceal permits should be available to every U.S citizen, in every U.S state, as long as you're not a felon. Had I been there, I most likely would have killed him and would now be sitting in jail for trial, and most likely for at least a decade for manslaughter, maybe more. All for a piece of filth who is just wasting Oxygen at this point. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr10k

There is no real response that I can give to something like this other than "he's an asshole". Whether he's been shaped by his social interactions, media, I cannot say. Maybe both, maybe his parents. Most likely his environment. It was a hate crime, simple as that, nothing more I can really say on the issue. I guess it's because far more pressing matters are currently underway in the Middle East, as well as the fact that Liveleak seems to have no shortage of videos with people being randomly gunned down.

This is a load of Horse sheet!!!

One is responsible for one's actions. Not parents, not society, not the effing media. JC this is exactly the kind of stupid BS that is wrong with this country.

This is the most wrong headed effing response I have ever seen. "it's not his fault...it's everyone elses fault that this a-hole took a bat and blind sided the girl".

This POS is responsible for his own actions. He made the decision. Obviously it was premedited... He didnt just pick up the bat and swing, he passed by others and sought out a defenseless person not paying attention to her surroundings.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

If that had been my daughter, I would drop all charges and then the scum would disappear from the streets. One less POS wandering around.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Bring back public hanging.

Second Line

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The same people that think its not a hate crime, are the same people that think OJ was innocent.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I (as probably everyone) do not KNOW it was racially motivated. With that said, why should that make the outcome of this crime and it's punishment any different? I mean, I see this as not a whole lot different than if he tried to stab or shoot her. That IS the crime and regardless if he hated her for her skin color or sex, it was attempted murder.
God bless her for being able to keep conscious and not give him the satisfaction of knocking her out. For those of you that didn't pick this up, it WAS an ALUMINUM baseball bat. Had that been a gun, it would have been another bad wrap for personal gun ownership. He is violent and it is suggested by family, mentally unstable. This should have no bearing on sane/responsible gun owners. I'm just tired of nut jobs ruining the rights for good people.
Hopefully he doesn't get off with probation because he is unstable. This shouldn't give people the right to act on whatever they are feeling at the moment with no responsibility for their actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join