It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five of the Most Dangerous Taliban Commanders in U.S. Custody Exchanged for American Captive

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
Hey, FF... I'm coming to your house for dinner... then I'm gonna tell people your holding me prisoner! hahahaha

You might have to tell people I"m force feeding you. I'll be serving BACON.

The guy said he was leaving .. he put it in writing, both in a letter and in tweets; he mailed his crap home; he ran off into the open arms of the Taliban; and the soldiers he left behind all say that he absolutely deserted. Common sense .. leave the SOB to rot with his buddies in the Taliban.

Obama aided the Taliban. I don't think I"ve ever called for Obama to be impeached before ... but what he did this time raises to that level. Unfortunately Obama won't get impeached because his minions will run around pulling 'the race card'.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I have a question.

There was an issue a while back about Obama using drones to kill an American who was siding with terrorists.

Now we have another American siding with terrorists, and we use him for a prison swap?

I don't understand the inconsistency.

I was nonplussed about this swap, initially, but have come to the realization that there is some real screwed up thinking going on behind this.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

He is as much of a prisoner as I would be of FF should we get together and decide that if I go to her house for a while and tell people I'm a prisoner we might be able to get some ransom for me....

that is not a pow... that is a willing participant in fraud against the US government.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

When you step back and look at every single situation that has happened with this administration and the terrorists, they do what is in the terrorists best interests... keeping just enough of the "we are keeping you safe from terrorists" propaganda going to make people believe they have the Americans people's interests at heart rather than the terrorists.

We are just dumb enough to believe them because, well, they killed an American yesterday...I'm done having an administration that has al-Qaeda's best interests at heart.

This country and its policies are for Americans - not the terrorists!
edit on 3-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No... I don't give a # about any race anymore... I will call for his impeachment with every breath I take.. # crying race...

this is not got one thing to do with race and everyone knows it!

Let them cry and whine and have a pity party... it is our duty as Americans to impeach this man! I refuse to say "they wont" I refuse to say "he wont be impeached"

NO! He WILL be impeached!! And it is our duty to see to it!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Meet the five terrorists who Obama let go back to mass kill again ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

What I'm seeing is a dichotomy for military and civilian.

If you are a civilian, and have sided with terrorists, then you lose your rights.

If you are with the government (in the form of the military) you retain your rights.

Is this setting precedent?

I'll further stipulate that you are correct in that the government is doing nothing to WIN the war on terror, but is doing what it can to CONTINUE the war on terror.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I have a question.

There was an issue a while back about Obama using drones to kill an American who was siding with terrorists.

Now we have another American siding with terrorists, and we use him for a prison swap?

I don't understand the inconsistency.

This was an attempt to try to divert eyes from the VA fiasco. Didn't work well. Many will still buy into though. Have they planned a parade yet?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Except that even the Vets arent retaining their rights .......

He isnt taking care of the military either, pay cuts, horrible coverage, left to basically drown in their own sickness and financial quicksand when they get home.....

how long before we stop having people join the military because they know they wont be taken care of and neither will their families...........oh.........hmmm maybe we have another conspiracy......

Maybe thats his goal....he DOES dislike the military it seems....
edit on 6/3/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I don't know if it is setting precedent or not... but what they are doing is not in the best interests of the citizens in this country. They kill what is more than likely innocent or reasonably innocuous people... and set free the most rabid.

You are correct, they want more terrorist attacks, they want people free inside the US who would kill civilians. They want people free abroad who would kill innocent people...

They want to take away our rights, and the terrorists give them the excuse. Why in the hell would they protect us from that?

Who we really need protecting from is the government... this administration in particular as they are the worst of them...

We need to impeach... and do it now!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This is about taking rights away from every single American, VETS included. This is the fact - our country is being run by those who are an enemy of her people...

it's time the people take it back...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So the only people who benefit are the. . . . terrorists?

Not even going to put a "shocked face" picture on here.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Maybe we shouldn't be in Afghanistan. I don't find it easy to overlook the fact we are forcing our views on someone else.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I think you hit on a very telling point.

Perhaps the nation isn't "afraid" as much as it was.

People aren't scared of attacks anymore.

Sure, they ramped up the fear with the Boston bombing, but even then, people still participated, went out.
Even though they tried to keep the population in fear.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Maybe we shouldn't be in Afghanistan. I don't find it easy to overlook the fact we are forcing our views on someone else.

We fought Afghanistan wrong from the beginning. We should have either not went in at all, or bombed the snot out of them, planted a flag, had a parade, fly a politician in to give a speech, then open a Starbucks/McDonalds.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Statement from Bergdahl's Commander

"And I don't want him regarded as a hero," said Buetow. "I don't want him regarded as the example that soldiers should look up to, because he is the exact opposite of that."

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The military never classified him as a POW either.

LINK

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Doesnt really matter if we SHOULD or shouldnt be......Thats kind of beside the point.....I think we should bring them all home.....

The point is if you are going to send them off to places to get shot and die then you damn well take care of the ones that come back home.......

Especially if youre going to use them as your political tool......

You dont bring them home and leave them to die in squaller , while you turn lose some of the worst terrorist we ahve in captivity to go kill MORE of our men and women and civilians the world over......

Whether you believe we should be over there or not, what hes doing just doesnt make sense........

Unless as beezer suggested........its on purpose

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The Taliban was never representative of what the Afghani's wanted. Never.

What they got tired of was the endless war. We would have had that wrapped up very quickly actually, would have routed the Taliban in no time, but then they changed how we fought that war and we ended up loosing instead. We actually lost years ago when instead of the special forces helping the Afghani's we changed up to boots on the ground.

That change marked the day we lost. Before that we were winning. It has always seemed very much intentional to me...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You are very much right, as a matter of fact, I found a site that tells all the times that Obama has bend over for the middle east terrorist, he seems to be kissing a lot of rear ends in the middle east since he became president.

Muslim agenda of the Obama administration

conservapedia.com...-_2009

Is no doubt in my mind that we have a president that have not regard for the country he is ruling but the terrorist in the middle east

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Actually POW is a Prioner of war since US is no at war in the middle east he doesn't fall under the POW term.

He is a deserter as he willingly left his post as a service man and joined the opposition side.

I will love the bacon and will join you for dinner also if you invite me too, my low carb no sugar diet calls for bacon all day long.

edit on 3-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join