It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rejected early Hamas offer to free all civilians if IDF didn’t enter Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DBCowboy

but those damn joos keep telling stories....

Well hamas must be indestructible! Super soldiers! Not even 1, a single hamas sharmuta piss-dog, even injured!

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

i'm pretty sure this has already been posted, i seem to remember about two three days after the attack a thread or a posts about it.

as others said, hamas was a hopin not to get a ass kickin, that's why they took hostages, as bargaining chips.
what bibi should have done is said yeah and then do what hamas would have done, go ahead and attack them anyway when the hostages were freed.

hamas doens't care about civilians, and the civilians don't care about israel or their own lives for that matter. if they did they'd be calling up bibi on the telephone, sending him a email, or a letter in the mail, telling them where the terrorists are hiding and getting the blank out of the way. if they would have done that, this would have been over with a long time ago and very few non terrorist deaths. but instead they let them hide amongst the population and don't even try to defend themselves or their children from terrorist endangering their lives everyday.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

One of the revelations revealed in the investigation is that at midnight on October 7, the IDF ordered all its combat units to practically use the "Hannibal Procedure", although without clearly mentioning this explicit name. The order was to stop "at all." costs" any attempt by Hamas terrorists to return to Gaza, that is, despite fears that some of them may be held hostage.

In the week after the attack, soldiers from elite units inspected about 70 vehicles that were abandoned in the area between the settlements of Otaf and the Gaza Strip. These are vehicles that did not reach Gaza because on the way they were shot at by a combat helicopter, an anti-tank missile or a tank, and at least in some cases everyone in the vehicles.
Israeli Source

October 7 Testimonies Reveal Israel’s Military ‘Shelling’ Israeli Citizens with Tanks, Missiles
Israel’s military received orders to shell Israeli homes and even their own bases as they were overwhelmed by Hamas militants on October 7.

Survivor Speaks: Israeli forces shot their own civilians:

3 Israeli hostages holding white flag when mistakenly killed by IDF, military official says

Israeli army releases footage of strikes on Gaza targets

How Israel Merked its Own Civilians on October 7

This is not denied, it is a fact that we all know. You are the one who must educate yourself and get out of your propaganda, which fewer and fewer people believe.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This AGAIN?🥱🥱🥱🙄

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's the same exact bull# that you post every time you try to claim that Israel killed it's own people. And every time you post it, I go and post about a dozen credible sources that disprove your garbage propaganda. You obviously haven't bothered to look at it or to educate yourself. I'm not going to bother collecting the sites and the debunks all over again .... I've done it too many times and you don't even look at it.

Again .. the woman in that clip does NOT say that Israelis shot hostages. She said she saw dead israelis on the ground between the IDF and the terrorists. She did not see who shot them. It could have been IDF. It could have been the terrorists.

Debunked propaganda

edit on 4/30/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
This AGAIN?🥱🥱🥱🙄

It's so damn tiresome.
Same debunked propaganda over and over.

France24 - Israel Did Not Fire On It's Own People

Youtube Israel did NOT fire on it's own people - DEBUNKING
www.youtube.com...

Factcheck.org Debunk of Social Media Claiming IDF Fired On It's Own People

Myths and False Narratives About Israel Hamas War

Newsweek Fact Check - Israel did NOT shoot festival goers

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If Israel did not accept the return of the hostages (they themselves murdered many of them) and they knew that they could not eliminate the Hamas leaders, it is clear what is happening in Gaza, it is not about the hostages, nor about Hamas, It is about continuing an ethnic cleansing that has been ongoing for 76 years.

Absolutely , although I believe the deeply unpopular Netanyahu saw an opportunity to deal a final blow to the Palestinian dream of Statehood and finish the work he's been doing through his time in office by destroying Gaza , probably thought he'd be seen as a hero rather than the war criminal he is.

Apparently Benny Gantz is lining himself up to be Netanyahu's successor .... unless his name is on the ICCs arrest warrant of course.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Apparently Benny Gantz is lining himself up to be Netanyahu's successor .... unless his name is on the ICCs arrest warrant of course.

You do understand that the ICC has no jurisdiction with Israel, right? It is not recognized by Israel, the USA, China, Russia, etc etc. Dozens of countries. I get that you are salivating at the thought of Bibi being arrested ... but the ICC doesn't have the ability to do so.

See here? ICC arrest warrant against PUTIN. It means nothing. ICC Arrest Warrant for Putin and Belova

edit on 4/30/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
a reply to: CarlLaFong

No, I said that if you missed class on the day of the reading comprehension lesson and the class on how to maintain a dialogue without making dialectical leaps with questions that only divert attention.

Did you not read it?

Read what?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You keep citing all the thousands of innocent palestinians killed.

Can you cite all the hamas terrorists killed?

about 29,000 of them I think. Unless someone else has a good number.

So how many more Hamas soldiers need to be killed before they are officially genocided?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There are questions that they won’t answer. This is one of them.

Their hissy fit is about their boys getting their asses kicked for a tactically bad move.

Now they are backpedaling, making excuses for the 7th, blaming it on Jews.

HAMAS will be ground into the dust for what they did and it’s all on them.
edit on 30-4-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Pretty much what it boils down to.

I wouldn’t care if the IDF cut the fence wire.

Hamas did what they did.
edit on 30-4-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Pretty much what it boils down to.

I don’t care if the IDF cut the fence wire.

Hamas did what they did.

Hamas also gang-raped, tortured and murdered defenseless hostages and set up headquarters and weapons dumps in schools and hospitals while using locals as human shields...endangering innocent Palestinian citizens.

These Hamas pig-soldiers can't be 'genocided' fast enough.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You do understand that the ICC has no jurisdiction with Israel, right?

Yes , I also know that there's a duty to arrest a war criminal if they go to a country that has signed up to the ICC , so his movements would be curtailed and his reputation and political legacy would be destroyed , although they pretty much already are.

I'd be more than happy to see an arrest warrant with his name on it but he has a court case in waiting at home for corruption so either way there's a good chance of him seeing in court.
edit on 30-4-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Have disliked Netanyahu for decades but it would have been turkeys voting for Christmas if he'd have taken Hamas' 'offer'/blackmail. ToI are usually a good, reliable source of info but I'm skeptical of this story. IIRC Hamas were demanding the release of 1000s of Hamas fighters (alongside a handful of civilians) from Israeli jails at least 10 days prior to IDF troops entering Gaza.

You have to go back a few hundred years to find a nation/dynasty/civilisation that sustained such a mass slaughter of innocents and agreed not to fight back; pretty certain all of them were conquered/genocided.

Israel were right to refuse such poorly thought out blackmail/ransom attempts if the story is true.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So no punishment of Hamas for the October 7th . . ?

Two wrongs do not make a right,
HOWEVER
In circumstances of
occupation, control, invasion, apartheid, discrimination . . .
people have ALL THE RIGHT TO RESIST AND FIGHT.,
by ALL MEANS IF NECESSARY.
That is 101 part of INTERNATIONAL LAW that is UNDERSTOOD.
Those as flyerf do not get the concept of LAW and erroneously
think only that they are above the LAW.
This is the same as what happened to
LIBERATE SOUTH AFRICA.
? do you have a problem with that ?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

There are questions that they won’t answer. This is one of them.

Their hissy fit is about their boys getting their asses kicked for a tactically bad move.

Now they are backpedaling, making excuses for the 7th, blaming it on Jews.

They ignore rational questions because they can only argue emotionally.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
occupation, control, invasion, apartheid, discrimination . . .
people have ALL THE RIGHT TO RESIST AND FIGHT.,

Israel wasn't in Gaza since 2005.
So no ... your rhetoric doesn't fly.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture

Hamas calls for genocide.

Israel carries out genocide.

Acceptable?

I'll let you say that it kills more, words or actions.

You folks keep using genocide in the wrong context.. Israel is putting down an a$$ whipping on coward terrorists who use civilians, hospitals, schools and homes as their shields.
They are all decendants of Jordanian refugees...kicked out for a reason and not being let back in for a reason. I'm sure you can figure it out.
The Palestinians are Hamas...they marry Hamas and pump out the next gen of Hamas, over and over again. You are buying Hamas propaganda as that is all that is reported through their Hamas ministry of health....lots of Hamas soldiers dead though..that's a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join