It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rejected early Hamas offer to free all civilians if IDF didn’t enter Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Hamas calls for genocide.

Israel carries out genocide.

Acceptable?

I'll let you say that it kills more, words or actions.
edit on 30-4-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture

Hamas calls for genocide.

Israel carries out genocide.

How is Israel carrying out genocide by wiping out Hamas?

Was wiping out ISIS genocide?
edit on 30-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Israel rejected early Hamas offer to free all civilians if IDF didn’t enter Gaza

That's the claim of the OP.
That's the claim of this guy Haim Rubenstein.
Googled around ... can't find any backup for the claim.
Just this guy, who was a spokesman for the hostage families, making it.

Given how Hamas has been refusing to give up the hostages all this time, and given how there is nothing to back up this guys claim, I"m going to say it's probably not true ... unless some evidence to say otherwise comes up.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

7 months of "Genocide" and over 2 million Gazans yet live.

Derp!

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

And the rightwing extremists have a massive problem with an internal investigation of Oct 7th, the damage control pretty much explains itself now. There's your smoking gun already:

A meeting of top ministers intended to discuss planning for the next phases of Israel’s war against Hamas and the administration of Gaza after the war ended in a loud and angry dustup between ministers and military brass, according to reports early Friday, as right-wing lawmakers cried foul over plans for the army to probe its own mistakes.

Meeting on next phases in Gaza ends in fracas as ministers snipe at IDF chief over probe

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWoker

I hadn't seen it, it's interesting how they are also falling apart from the inside.

This documentary shared by a forum member is very interesting and explains many details that provide more context to the October 7 attack.

October 7 Was An Inside Job - documentary (2024) by John Hankey

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Thousands of children and civilians killed.

2 million displaced to the south of Gaza, the supposed "safe zone" where they are also murdered.

More than 70% of Gaza territory completely destroyed and plans to build settlements in Gaza, Palestine.

Blocking humanitarian aid, medicine, or water by land, forcing countries to send aid by air. Humanitarian workers who gave their routes murdered. Causing famine, deaths from starvation and forcing surgery and amputation without anesthesia.

The death of Palestinian children exceeds the figures of the last 4 years of war.

The conflict with the highest number of UN deaths in the history of the Organization.

For you, is all this eliminating Hamas? For me it is a genocide.

Was wiping out ISIS genocide?

What was an announced genocide was creating it. Any idea who created ISIS?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You keep citing all the thousands of innocent palestinians killed.

Can you cite all the hamas terrorists killed?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If Israel had tried to stop the invasion they would have had to use military force for that as well and we would still be having these over hyped over embellished accusations of genocide, no whomever is pulling the levers wanted this situation come hell or high water.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

For you, is all this eliminating Hamas? For me it is a genocide.

Are you saying you are Hamas?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

If Israel had tried to stop the invasion they would have had to use military force for that as well

Are you suggesting that they let the attack pass so as not to use military force against terrorists so as not to be called genocidal, but that in the end they used military force to commit genocide? Why do you avoid that they let Hamas carry out the attack? Is it because that leaves them in the same situation as the attacker? He who commits it is just as bad as he who lets it happen. But some only condemn the first and tiptoe around the second.

I condemn the infamous Hamas attack, but I also condemn that the Israeli government will let it happen to have "its excuse" to destroy Gaza and the Palestinians.

no whomever is pulling the levers wanted this situation come hell or high water.

Those you justify watched through the cameras while October 7 was happening for 6/8 hours and when it came time to act, they even killed their own citizens.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Those you justify watched through the cameras while October 7 was happening for 6/8 hours and when it came time to act, they even killed their own citizens.

No Israel did not kill it's own citizens.
You keep repeating that nonsense, and you keep getting debunked.
I've debunked you personally on this at least a half dozen times.
You really ought to read what people post and educate yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No, I said that if you missed class on the day of the reading comprehension lesson and the class on how to maintain a dialogue without making dialectical leaps with questions that only divert attention. Did you not read it?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't suggest Israel need or require any excuse to destroy Gaza. The Palestinian people put Hamas in power. They made their choices and actions have reactions. Y'all are dancing around it but what it's coming down to is who has the biggest stick.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It turns out that after months of reading and hearing incessantly "without hostages there will be no peace" and using this as a justification for the murder of thousands of babies, babies in incubators, children, women, the elderly and the sick, we learned of this information through Israeli media:

"No representative of the government or the IDF had updated the families of the hostages that the IDF was beginning its ground offensive in the Gaza Strip. We couldn’t understand how it could be that the families weren’t getting updated on the ramifications this could have for them.

We left the meeting very disappointed because Netanyahu talked about dismantling Hamas as the goal of the war. He didn’t promise anything regarding the demand to return the hostages. He merely said a military operation in Gaza was needed to serve as leverage for the hostages’ release.

“We later found out that Hamas had offered on October 9 or 10 to release all the civilian hostages in exchange for the IDF not entering the Strip, but the government rejected the offer.”

Did Benny Gantz and Gadi Eisenkot support your effort or were they not active on that front?
We worked with them all the time. Any time we wanted to meet with them, they agreed. They pressured Netanyahu to make a deal, but Netanyahu sidelined them. The families are still asking Gantz not to leave the government” — as many government critics have increasingly been urging them to do.

How come the first hostage deal was relatively quick (53 days since the war began), but the second deal has been pushed off for over 200 days? (Rubinstein said he has “no doubt” that a protest march to Jerusalem that he organized brought about the November deal in which over 100 women and children were released in exchange for a week-long truce and Israel freeing female and underage Palestinian security prisoners.)
The main reason is the prime minister’s refusal. On the one hand, Netanyahu has told the families that the price” — likely the release of countless Palestinian terror convicts — “isn’t a factor. On the other hand, he’s holding onto all sorts of security excuses to prevent a deal.”
Times of Israel Source

After knowing that the main problem and obstacle to freeing the hostages has been Netanyahu and not Hamas, what is the excuse now?

After learning, even from members on this forum, that Israel will not be able to kill Hamas leaders because of their locations, which means "you cannot finish off Hamas", we continue to hear, see and read incessantly that the end of this war is to defeat Hamas.

If Israel did not accept the return of the hostages (they themselves murdered many of them) and they knew that they could not eliminate the Hamas leaders, it is clear what is happening in Gaza, it is not about the hostages, nor about Hamas, It is about continuing an ethnic cleansing that has been ongoing for 76 years.

Those who defend every televised atrocity in Israel tooth and nail do not care about the families of the hostages. The double standards and hypocrisy that some have at this time crosses all borders.

From the Article:

""Haim Rubinstein claims""

Anybody got any real proof?

This is a serious situation and proof is essential ☠️

Sounds fishy and made up for political reasons ☠️📎

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

""Haim Rubinstein claims""

Anybody got any real proof?

This is a serious situation and proof is essential ☠️

Sounds fishy and made up for political reasons ☠️📎

I googled around. The only thing there is on this guy is he is the former spokesperson for the hostage families. Nobody who would actually know anything about what the Israel government knows. He is the only one making the claim, and there is ZERO backup anywhere on the internet for it that I could find. I'm stating that the story is fake unless someone comes up with something to confirm it. Unless some proof is given, this thread should probably go in the debunked/hoax bin at some point.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

about 29,000 of them I think. Unless someone else has a good number.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

about 29,000 of them I think. Unless someone else has a good number.

No one on the pro-hamas/Jew-hating side can ever answer that question.

It's odd, don't you think?

In a war going on for months and not a single member of hamas killed.

Just "innocent" palestinians.
edit on 30-4-2024 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

but those damn joos keep telling stories....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join