It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War in Israel must stop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The war would be on "them", like this genocide, not on "us"? Did I get that right?

Rather unsurprising but fascinating indeed. Anything else?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It could have stopped before it began

I could agree with you. But on the day the news broke I was sat at home thinking.... "Give me a break.... the Israeli's/Mossad didn't see this coming???" No longer are Mossad the so called 'world leaders' as a 'spy organisation'.
So later, the Egyptians claim they warned Israel of an impending attack.
So yep, it could have been stopped before it escalated to this.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension
Where the problems begin and end, is very simple. Israel wants to take Gaza, because there are vast Natural Gas deposits there. That region is resource rich. That is why this happened and with a “Terror Attack” between “Hamas” which was created by Israel to counter the PLO, they have their built in reason to resettle Gaza, remove the Palestinians and have that entire area, Israeli controlled.

If this was true then why did Israel give it all to them? You need to remember that Israel moved all Jews and even Jewish graves out of Gaza, and that wasn't a small task.

The evacuations of six settlements then commenced as 14,000 Israeli soldiers and police officers forcibly evicted settlers

So Hamas has had all of it for almost 20 years now. BTW Israel can drill the same gas deposits. Brazil, Colombia, and Venezuela do it to each other all the time to steal oil from reserves in bordering countries.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeelingOnions
ethnic cleansings.

Seems people like to use trigger words like this above, or Genocide along with others associated with the Nazies.

So what ethnic cleansing is going on and how is it being accomplished?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Lovelyldy
Re read my posts if you guys want the answer . All you people arguing and not a lick of sense between any of y’all . 30,000 to 1500 . Someone’s obliterating the other side

you do grasp the difference between a fact and opinion correct?

Pro tip, facts have verifiable links. Bring them.

So you need a link that tells you Hamas is ran by Israel ??? They use them to have an excuse to kill 30000 more Palestinians . When the Palestinians are no longer and Israel have removed them off the land will you be happy ????

I didn’t need a link to tell me biden has dementia . Don’t need a link to tell me Covid was a big lie .

You are right about a lot of political stuff but you’re dead wrong here . You shouldn’t support genoocide no matter what the tv tells you . Have some responsibility for your thoughts

Hopefully you’ll wake up . I did about 20 years ago and decided I should think for myself .

Let my find a link . It’s titled how to think for yourself and not let the Rothschilds do your thinking for you . Let me find it

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I wish Hamas would just surrender and return the hostages.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Doesn't matter now, that ship has sailed.

Why not blame SA and Egypt for threatening war after this ICJ ruling, can we at least agree that should be the spin now?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Yes , they have , both politically and militarily and with the aid of their settler terrorists.
(a) Killing members of the group;
At least 28,000 and counting.

1 - No ... they haven't. That number is put out by Hamas. They LIE. They have no way of counting the dead. They mix terrorist deaths in with civilian. And any dead Palestinians are the work of Hamas and the Palestinians themselves. Israel has a right to self defense. 2 1/2 million Gazans and a few thousand dead because of their own idiocy ... that doesn't constitute 'genocide'.

2 - What part of this don't you get? “committed with INTENT to destroy". Israel has NO INTENT to destroy the so called palestinians. Their intent is to destroy Hamas. ANY dead so called 'palestinians' are because Hamas put them in harms way. Israel's intent is not towards the Palestinians. If it were, a hell of a lot more of them would be dead. So ... NO.

Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Been happening for decades but more recently by cutting power , water and food supplies to over 2 million people.

Bull. Any bodily or mental harm coming to so called 'palestinians' is of their own making and the making of Hamas. I gave the numbers showing civilian deaths in war. Israel has a right to self defense.

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
As mentioned above , the implimentation of their Apartheid system , other political measures and settler theft and agression

Again ... what Israel is doing in it's defense is NOT 'calculated to bring about the physical destruction' of the Palestinians. If Israel wanted to destroy them ... they'd be destroyed by now. So again ... NO.

edit on 2/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why not blame SA and Egypt for threatening war after this ICJ ruling, can we at least agree that should be the spin now?

Not sure, neither are going to war anytime soon. I truly believe no one in the ME cares what happens to the people in Gaza, especially Egypt.

Egypt walled them off for 70 years with zero access to their country. They do not want even one of them in. At least Israel gives 10,000s of jobs to them, Egypt closed them down hard, and now they say they will go to war for them... Lol I don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oct 7th started the ball rolling to WWIII eventually. The Hamas invasion didn't happen in a vacuum!

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Fact: Israel is the only country that can pull off an incredible rescue operation, bring two hostages home, kill a bunch of terrorists, and still be accused of committing a massacre.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Egypt walled them off for 70 years with zero access to their country. They do not want even one of them in.

Egypt and Jordan ... they want no part of the so called 'palestinians'. They trot out the 'palestinian cause' when they want to give Israel a hard time and when they want to look really Muslim. But the reality is that they know the 'palestinians' are trouble and they want no part of it.

The 'palestinians' and Hamas are deeply originated and tied to the Muslim Brotherhood which tried to overthrow the government and royal family of Jordan, and tried to overtake Egypt. Both countries distrust the 'palestinians' as much as Israel does. And with good reason.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Unfortunately , Hamas is like being trapped inside a room you can’t leave nor hide with ten horseflies. One lands on you and bites. You swat it dead. You tell the other 9 to leave you alone or they will get the same. What do you think ultimately stops the other 9 horseflies from biting you. Reason, or elimination?

Hamas is the ones that keeps making it ultimately about who will survive.
edit on 13-2-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Not sure, neither are going to war anytime soon.

The two articles I saw paint a very different picture, feel free to ignore.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The two articles I saw paint a very different picture, feel free to ignore.

I think I will... Both Country would not touch Hamas with a 10-foot pole...lol Neither want to go to war with Israel and America... If either country cared they could have opened up their side and helped them. Do you really believe they would go to war? Didn't work the last few times they tried and Jordan has become very modernized and moved away from the whole Jewish thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why doesn’t Israel give back everything they’ve taken from the Palestinians and who ever created Israel in the middle of last century pay restitution to the Palestinian people?

Then Hamas can give back the hostages and GTFO of Palestine as well.

That way the Palestinian people can have Palestine back and the Israeli’s can go back to where they came from or apply for asylum in Palestine and Hamas can go to hell 👍

Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hamas and the 'palestinians' caused the war. They could easily end it - lay down arms, release the hostages, end Hamas control. Their current situation is their own fault.

Exactly.

Israel should take that strongly worded condemnation from the Saudis and mass produce it, and make an internet video that teaches all Israel kids how to make the perfect paper airplane with it.

Or even better, print it on toilet paper.

Thats what I think Israel should do when people tell them to back off or stop being so merciless.

It's about 4 months in. So that's become the goldfish standard. Israel bad for being mean bullies that provoked the righteous Muslims to attack them in the first place. Cuz they iz bullies!

Be back in 3 months or so to reaffirm my "Israel can do whatever they feel they need to" zionism and ask this very important question of Hamas and their brainwashed sh*thole..
edit on 13-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Why doesn’t Israel give back everything they’ve taken from the Palestinians and who ever created Israel in the middle of last century pay restitution to the Palestinian people?

Then Hamas can give back the hostages and GTFO of Palestine as well.

That way the Palestinian people can have Palestine back and the Israeli’s can go back to where they came from or apply for asylum in Palestine and Hamas can go to hell 👍

Problem solved.

Well, first define Palestin... Next, since the Jews have been there for 4000 years they are kind of in their land already.
"can go back to where they came from" Where do you think that is?

Israel already fought and won 4 wars over the land that they had been on 1000s of years before Muslims came along. Then you need to answer how is Jordan, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon all countries and Israel is not, Hint...they were all formed the same way...

Jordan was called the Muslim Palestine, and Israel was called the Jewish Palestine before they were counties. If you look at old world maps Palestine was an uncharted area deep into Egypt, so why isn't Egypt giving back the homeland for the Palestinians then? Then you have the Greeks calling the area we call today Syria Palestine about 500 BC. So the term was created by conquers for uncharted lands so there was no such thing as a Palestine nation or Palestinians as they are Egyptians and Jordanians, by blood, religion, culture, and DNA.

They are just refugees that neither Egypt nor Jordan wanted anything to do with them back when they controlled both areas before the Jews did, and were happy to dump that mess on the Jews.

edit on x29Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:49:18 -0600202443America/ChicagoTue, 13 Feb 2024 12:49:18 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Thats what I think Israel should do when people tell them to back off or stop being so merciless.

Got to love it... As SA tells Israel to stop killing and being so merciless they have killed over 400,000 in Yemen for their little war, with most being civilians too. I have watched Saudies target civilians with drones, kill them, and then laugh about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We could look at ancient history.

Then we would have to make Pakistan and India 🇮🇳 one country again.

Or we could address the situation as it was when Israel was created last century,

Where they came from? They had to arrive at the latest iteration of Israel from somewhere, they can return to there.

Vaucluse Sydney would be one place.

Northern Europe would be another. UK, USA.

All are welcoming to asylum seekers these days, imagine how they would welcome back long lost citizens!

It would be like Christmas and Labor Day all rolled into one!

Enough Russians holiday in Israel as it is so stands to reason that Russia would welcome back their wayward comrades as well.

edit on 13-2-2024 by Dalamax because: Autocorrect is stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join