It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War in Israel must stop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I don't know what the truth is, and there is no way any of you do either. We all "know" what we believe to be true. But there is a loud call for Israel to stop doing what they are doing. I don't like death or war, so I agree. Everyone stop killing each other. But if you don't look at how the current conflict started, you can't hope to find the solution to ending it.

HAMAS attacked Israel and took hostages. I would think we can all agree that is true, maybe not. But if it is, rather than calling on Israel to stop going after the folks that attacked them, why is there no call for HAMAS to surrender and give back what's left of the hostages? By not calling for them to surrender, but rather for Israel to stop, makes it look like folks are on the HAMAS side of all this. If it's truly in the name of peace for the Palestinians, then the international communities, should be calling on HAMAS to end this. Unless it really is about the joos.
edit on 13-2-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What I project to be the response of the supporters of one of the political parties:

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Unless it really is about the joos.

Bingo.

I think it's self-evident.

A stumblingblock, I've heard...

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Come on man, Bebe has the civilian to terrorist kill ratio down below 1:1. (Sarcasm)

Israel kills more terrorists than civilians, Netanyahu claims

Israel is now killing more Hamas militants than civilians in Gaza, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed in an interview with American media on Sunday.

His remarks came as the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) was preparing a ground assault of the overcrowded city of Rafah in southern Gaza. 

"We’ve brought down the civilian-to-terrorist casualties, the ratio down, to below 1-to-1, which is considerably less than in any other theater of similar warfare. And we’re going to do more,” Netanyahu pledged.

Genocide is not the answer to terrorism.

edit on 13-2-2024 by IndieA because: Added thought

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The truth is... USA shouldn't be involved at all. This is obviously a NATO priority, unless Israel grants US military carte blanche to jump in and get it done. BAMN. When Hamas is dead, we leave. Until Hamas is dead, stay the # out of the way. Otherwise it falls to Israel to handle business the half assed way and stop crying to us about it because it looks pathetic. Let the globalists prove their worth while America cleans up the trainwreck inside our own borders, that's where our attention and money needs to be focused.

Sadly when it takes 40+ years to figure out your cancer is terminal, this is what medicine looks like. Or, you know, don't take the medicine and see how that works out.

edit on 13-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

But if you don't look at how the current conflict started, you can't hope to find the solution to ending it.

That's fair enough if that look back extends before Oct 7th , decades before.

I find it interesting that Netanyahu made friends with Saudi then gave his presentation at the UN on Sept 22nd showing his vision for a new Middle East in which he presented a map that didn't contain the Palestinian territories , a couple of weeks latter Hamas attacked , coincidence ?

German Foreign Ministry spokesman, Sebastian Fischer.

Showing a map that does not show territories that are occupied or annexed, so to speak, is something that we naturally reject and that it is of no help with regard to the efforts to reach a negotiated two-state solution
www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Oct 7th has been brewing for years , Hamas used the ingredients provided by Netanyahu who I believe let them in for his own personal reasons before his time in power ends.
edit on 13-2-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Come on man, Bebe has the civilian to terrorist kill ratio down below 1:1. (Sarcasm)

feel free to fly to Tel Aviv and counsel the IDF on how to rescue the hostages and neutralize the terrorists without civilian casualties.

Muslim terrorists are known for using human shields just to provoke reactions like this.

killing terrorists is the answer to terrorism.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: clarify

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But if you don't look at how the current conflict started, you can't hope to find the solution to ending it.

That's fair enough if that look back extends before Oct 7th , decades before.

I find it interesting that Netanyahu made friends with Saudi then gave his presentation at the UN on Sept 22nd showing his vision for a new Middle East in which he presented a map that didn't contain the Palestinian territories , a couple of weeks latter Hamas attacked , coincidence ?

German Foreign Ministry spokesman, Sebastian Fischer.

Showing a map that does not show territories that are occupied or annexed, so to speak, is something that we naturally reject and that it is of no help with regard to the efforts to reach a negotiated two-state solution
www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Oct 7th has been brewing for years , Hamas used the ingredients provided by Netanyahu who I believe let them in for his own personal reasons before his time in power ends.

so it's the joos fault that the joos were attacked because or both reasons and history. I expected nothing less from you.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

so it's the joos fault that the joos were attacked because or both reasons and history. I expected nothing less from you.

Funnily enough that's the response I was expecting from you , ignorance is bliss so I hear .... enjoy.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Israel is now killing more Hamas militants than civilians in Gaza, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed in an interview with American media on Sunday.

His remarks came as the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) was preparing a ground assault of the overcrowded city of Rafah in southern Gaza. 

"We’ve brought down the civilian-to-terrorist casualties, the ratio down, to below 1-to-1, which is considerably less than in any other theater of similar warfare. And we’re going to do more,” Netanyahu pledged.

Casualties of war and genocide are not the same thing. Until you learn the difference I'll assume you're an 18 yr old liberal arts major.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

They say Hamas is controlled opposition ran by the Israeli intelligence. Makes perfect sense to me . They shoot off some missiles and blame Hamas . Now I’m not saying Hamas didn’t do it but the Israelis had weeks of notice . Israeli intelligence wants Hamas to attack . Then the Israelis can kill 30,000 Palestinians and only lose 1500 Israelis and move the border so the Palestinians have less . Again and again until there’s no Palestinians left . Usually that’s called genicide but when you control the mass media it’s called protecting yourself

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

According to the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.

genocide includes various acts “committed with intent to destroy, in whole or
in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group” as such, including:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group.

This definition is reflected in Article 6 of the Statute of the International Criminal Court (ICC), which has jurisdiction over crimes occurring on the territory of the State of Palestine since June 13, 2014.
ccrjustice.org...

A ,B , and C have been met , bombing hospitals and restricting food and water possibly constitutes D.

Until you learn the difference I'll assume you're an 18 yr old liberal arts major.

Says the member calling themselves "Boogerpicker"

edit on 13-2-2024 by gortex because: format

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

feel free to fly to Tel Aviv and counsel the IDF on how to rescue the hostages and neutralize the terrorists without civilian casualties.

Rescuing hostages is a lot easier when they are peacefully released. It's too bad someone couldn't make that happen.

An even better outcome would be the peaceful release of hostages, along with the handing over of all the terrorists involved in the terror attack on the festival.

edit on 13-2-2024 by IndieA because: Wording Corrected

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It is really about the Jews. Sadly, TPTB HATE the Jewish people.

Encouraging Hamas to keep terrorizing Jewish people and kidnapping and holding Jews as hostages is not just anti-semitism, that is mild compared to the extreme irrational hatred that liberals and TPTB seem to have for Jewish people.

Seems to me to be hatred for getting back their homeland promised to them by God thousands of years ago. Seems to me hatred for the 3 day war where against all odds they fought to keep their homeland. Seems to me disgust that no matter what they do the Jewish people seem to bounce back and thrive. Seems to me to be the spiritual forces that oppose God are hard at work in the lives of atheists and liberals to make them irrationally hate people for overcoming incredible odds as such a tiny minority over generations.

We know why Islamist's HATE Jews, because daddy Abraham liked the father of Judaism better than the father of Islam, it is sibling rivalry they can't let go of. Daddy Abraham thousands of years ago sent Ishmael away when Issac was born, and that began the hatred that exists to this day.

I don't understand how it seems to be mostly liberal groups and atheist groups are not shy about being jealous and thus wanting to destroy a tiny minority who when persecuted and brought low, seem to have the resilience to bounce back and recover stronger than ever.

This is as much a spiritual battle as anything, yes even for atheists, they want to destroy the spirit of a tiny minority who refuse to bow to atheism and the "new morality" of the liberal left.

edit on 2/13/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: correction

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

Casualties of war and genocide are not the same thing. Until you learn the difference I'll assume you're an 18 yr old liberal arts major.

Well, mass murder than.

I get it, but I can't help but be an advocate for reducing civilian "casualty" rates.

Killing terrorists is one thing, murdering civilians is another.

I would hope that most everyone can agree that reducing the civilian to terrorist kill/murder rate even further, is something that's worth striving for.

edit on 13-2-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It could have stopped before it began .... Hamas and the so-called 'palestinians' could have NOT attacked Israel, not mass murdered 1200 people, not mass raped and mutilated both men and women, not burned families alive, and not taken 240 people hostage to terrorize and rape and murder in Gaza.

Hamas and the 'palestinians' caused the war. They could easily end it - lay down arms, release the hostages, end Hamas control. Their current situation is their own fault.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It could have stopped before it began .... Hamas and the so-called 'palestinians' could have NOT attacked Israel, not mass murdered 1200 people, not mass raped and mutilated both men and women, not burned families alive, and not taken 240 people hostage to terrorize and rape and murder in Gaza.

Hamas and the 'palestinians' caused the war. They could easily end it - lay down arms, release the hostages, end Hamas control. Their current situation is their own fault.

AMEN

drop the mic

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It was a heinous attack by Hamas, they still have hostages. Israel should do what they think they need to do to protect themselves- Hamas has given them no other choice.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Do you think it's more likely they can be persuaded to surrender? Or is it more likely they will insist on being eradicated, probably with international reinforcements?

I'm pretty sure most of us know the answer already but there are a few who need it explained in crayons.

edit on 13-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
A ,B , and C have been met ,

No they haven't. “committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part" ... Israel attacking Hamas, and Hamas getting so called 'palestinians' killed because Hamas hides behind them, does NOT mean that Israel's 'INTENT is to destroy Palestinians'. Israel's intent is to destroy Hamas. Hamas gets 'palestinians' killed. They seem to like it. Propaganda numbers for them to use. If Israel had the 'intent to destroy Palestinians', then a whole lot more of them would be dead then there are.

bombing hospitals and restricting food and water possibly constitutes D.

No hospitals have been bombed. And tell Hamas to stop using hospitals as terrorist bases and then the IDF won't be going into them to kill the terrorists.

The number of dead in Gaza is unknown. Hamas puts out numbers but they have a history of lying, they have no way to truly count the dead, and they do not differentiate between a dead Hamas terrorist and a dead 'palestinian' child. It's all a 'dead palestinian' to their fake count.

A reminder of what civilian deaths look like in wartime.
And no, we can't call the numbers coming out of Gaza 'civilian deaths'.

2,000,000 Civilian Dead Vietnam War

527 Thousand Civilian War Dead, 800 Thousand Missing - Korean War

WWII Estimate 50 Million Civilian Dead

4.7 Million Civilians Dead in post 9/11 War Zones

Iraq War - Up to 1 Million Civilian Deaths Estimated

World War I Civilian Deaths - Estimated 6 million

Iran/Iraq War estimated 2 million dead
** NOTE - 100,000 Kurds killed by Iraq in 1988 alone

Statistics - Death Rates Around the World in Armed Conflicts

National Library of Medicine - Estimating the Number of Civilian Casualties in Modern Armed Conflict

edit on 2/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join