It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke Kindergarten Teachers Call for Destruction of USA and Israel, and Liberation of ETs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Dig it up, shouldn't be too hard with a few Google keywords.

How is your autistic child (who you bring up all the time) relevant to this?

edit on 2-7-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Dig it up, shouldn't be too hard with a few Google keywords.

How is your autistic child (whom you bring up all the time) relevant to this?

Not interested in taking it further.

I support the child's needs.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I have a high functioning non-binary autistic kid.

He's fragile enough with someone who fully supports him.

At 77 you might not be in the best position to support him for very much longer.

Perhaps the State can come intervene.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Not interested in taking it further.

I think you made an assumption and they never said that.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FlyersFan

The left has gone full retard, or Marxist.

But then again, I'm being redundant.

How is that Left?

That's just way gone into the no sides stratosphere.

The left, and the left wing authorities elected and appointed are not interested in serving the country or in governing. They are only focused on CONTROL. Controlling everything.No gas stoves, no gas cars, no large sized big gulps from 7-11.(funny stupid even)..That's why the big blue cities are filthy scug holes, unless a super communist like Xi Jinping comes to visit, then they clean it up real nice in less than 24 hours and roll out the red carpet to their like minded friend.

These new style of super freaks running kindergarten class and others coming out in the news are a byproduct of these woke programs being run by CIA/NSA to corrupt America and fundamentally change it to communist rule where full control of everyone, and what everyone can say and do is the goal. And it is more than half way there RIGHT NOW.

When every method of self defense is stripped away, those people who believe they are on the side of these scug holes will also be targeted because you will no longer be a useful tool of support for them, but they will see you as a threat.

Just ask any survivor of the Joseph Stalin regime.

edit on 7-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   

A balance is needed. There is more to life than the 3-Rs.

The point is that these kids weren't getting the 'three Rs' at all.
They can't read. They can't count.
All they can do is hate on the USA and Israel and white people.
'Woke' is a mess. And it's destructive.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Isn't Gorlock the destroyer already free though?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
How do we know that ET, doesn’t mean Extra Testicle?

I kid, I kid.

Telling me that there are aliens that need to be liberated on this planet, makes me wonder what kind of inside knowledge these teachers have these days. I mean, when I was a kid, we had a lady that checked our mental development and was a counselor to see how smart we are. Her name was Mrs. Taber.

That being what my experience as a child was, I am pretty sure she never once suspected that I had been abducted by aliens, or knew of any aliens in my school. Just saying, I’m wondering how she knows that there are alien slaves on our planet. a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It appears they are pro-Palestine, abolitionist consultants that are booked into schools to consult and inform on many subjects perhaps not taught. So the 3Rs are not their responsibility, which seems to be your beef, but having seen the pro-Palestine and raising children of a specific sector of society to a higher level of joy might also be issues for you (?)

www.wokekindergarten.org...

If parents object then it's up to them to protest bringing in these consultants into the classrooms. BTW nothing about ETs on their website or whatever else your source has made up in their head.

ETA: Wait a minute. I get it now. This is your idea of a joke thread. Good one!
edit on q00000047229America/Chicago3232America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The students are failing miserably. The 'woke kindergarten' teachers brought in are pushing anti-white hate, anti-America and anti-Israel hate and divisiveness, and YES, the one quoted even talked about ETs being liberated, it doesn't have to be on their website, she said it. Obviously the time spent on this woke garbage should have been spent on teaching reading and math. The woke program is an expensive failure - expensive financially and expensive as in it cost the students years of actual learning that they should have had.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: quintessentone

The students are failing miserably. The 'woke kindergarten' teachers brought in are pushing anti-white hate, anti-America and anti-Israel hate and divisiveness, and YES, the one quoted even talked about ETs being liberated, it doesn't have to be on their website, she said it. Obviously the time spent on this woke garbage should have been spent on teaching reading and math. The woke program is an expensive failure - expensive financially and expensive as in it cost the students years of actual learning that they should have had.

Sorry, your source is doing that 'shock' social media for attention, without much substance.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I wouldn't call Marxism "woke".

Deluded, unworkable and ultimately catastrophic, yes.

WOKE -- seems to have taken on a life of its own.

Anything not Right/Chrisitan National -- is now referred to as Left or Woke or Marxist.

Personally -- I see WOKE as positive human evolution.

Woke is standards and behaviors without rationale or consistency. Change for it's own sake is an exercise in power, nothing more. There are timeless truths in this world which all people can find common cause in. What irks me is how modern people who endured little and experienced less think themselves the moral superior of all generations who came before them as if by default each generation were blessed with a little extra humanity. They are scared they could never measure up to MLK, Bach, Newton, Goethe, Napoleon or Robert E Lee so instead they trash them all by blaming them for all the ills of their time (as if any single person had the power to change their society on a whim). Criticising others and destroying markers of the past requires no thought, only violence and anger. Build something, make something useful if you want to prove yourself. Who measures up to who will make itself quickly apparent. Living in a fantasy is not living, its mental masturbation.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've seen crazier on ATS. I've also seen more unreasonable and more dishonest. The last 2 particularly in the "Origins and Creationism" forum, where also the term "evasive" is quite appropiate when you are talking about those evading questions for which the correct, honest and reasonable answer is exceedingly obvious and clear, but highly inconvenient to the ones asked (in terms of acknowledging it, or dealing with that reality/fact/truth/certainty; or in terms of not wanting others to realize it, usually cause it's embarassing, so a result of "trembling at men", Prov 29:25, how others might view them in terms of how easily deceived they are, or how honest and reasonable they are willing to be about a topic, or whether or not science/knowledge is on their side, whether or not the so-called "evidence" for their claims and beliefs/opinions/ideas/philosophies holds up to scrutiny, how stubborn they are).

Philosophy & Metaphysics and Aliens & UFO's is good with the crazy stuff. Then again, I don't visit some of the other forums like "The Gray Area" or "Predictions & Prohecies" and "Paranormal Studies" all that much, I recon they're pretty good at it as well.

"General Conspiracies" probably deserves a mention in all 3 categories (crazy, unreasonable, dishonest), and another category: downright filth and mental poison (the political forums are pretty good at the last category as well, and the news forums usually are politically oriented, or "Social Issues and Civil Unrest").

For all forums, or all ATS, the following description is quite appropiate: waste of time and mind, unhealthy (compare with my signature and text under my profilename; so all the other relevant meanings for the term "waste" when we're talking about the mind, the other meanings being "destruction", "corruption", "pollution" with excrement/crap and wasteproduct)

Proverbs 30:12

There is a generation that is pure in its own eyes

But has not been cleansed from its filth.* [Lit., “excrement.”]

Some people can smell them from a mile away. It's the kind of stench that doesn't wash off easily. But all hope is not lost, it's still possible, you just need the right type of figurative water.

Revelation 22:1,2

And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of its main street. On both sides of the river were trees of life producing 12 crops of fruit, yielding their fruit each month. And the leaves of the trees were for the healing of the nations.

Bob Marley "Forever Loving Jah" lyrics:

"Cause just like a tree planted planted by the river of water
That bringeth forth bringeth forth, fruits in due season
Every thing in life got its purpose
Find its reason in every season, forever Yeah!"

"Jah" is the shortened version of the name "Jehovah" as both are used in the Bible as the only and unique personal name of God. No one using the same name with another meaning, or for another person, can negate that fact/truth/certainty/reality.

A "red herring" is a logical fallacy where one delebirately brings something up that is irrelevant to the point or points that were made, deliberately meant to distract from those points.

Of course, these types will never get anywhere near the pure waters of life, they don't care about how they smell (conditioned, not really their fault, they're victims, see my signature):

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“And stop being molded by this system of things,* [ Or “this age.”] but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:2)
edit on 8-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Sorry, your source is doing that 'shock' social media for attention, without much substance.

Sorry, but the facts show that the students spent their time being indoctrinated with woke anti-America, Anti-Israel, Anti-White, crap while the actual learning of ABCs and 123s were neglected. Less than 12% of the students can read at their grade level and under 4% are proficient in math, a 4% drop in both subjects in the last two years - those facts are A LOT OF SUBSTANCE.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sorry, but the facts show that the students spent their time being indoctrinated with woke anti-America, Anti-Israel, Anti-White, crap while the actual learning of ABCs and 123s were neglected. Less than 12% of the students can read at their grade level and under 4% are proficient in math, a 4% drop in both subjects in the last two years - those facts are A LOT OF SUBSTANCE.

Again, attention-getting article for the shock value for a specific target audience.

This group is invited into schools to consult and hold workshops they are not teaching kids the 3Rs.
edit on q00000012229America/Chicago3535America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This group is invited into schools to consult and hold workshops they are not teaching kids the 3Rs.

That's the point. The school is spending time and money with far left woke indoctrination of anti-America, anti-Israel, anti-White, etc etc instead of spending the time and money on learning ABC and 123. The students all FAILED. Instead of bringing in woke kindergarten teachers who call for the destruction of America and Israel, the time and money could have been spent on actually teaching children what they should be learning ... how to read and count.

Again, attention-getting article for the shock value for a specific target audience.

Again, NOPE. It's an article exposing the fact that the destructive woke agenda is a failure.
The failing stats of the children in reading and math show it.
And their attitudes later in life will show it as well.

Edited to add - and someone calling for the destruction of America has no business teaching Kindergarten children.
edit on 2/8/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's the point. The school is spending time and money with far left woke indoctrination of anti-America, anti-Israel, anti-White, etc etc instead of spending the time and money on learning ABC and 123. The students all FAILED. Instead of bringing in woke kindergarten teachers who call for the destruction of America and Israel, the time and money could have been spent on actually teaching children what they should be learning ... how to read and count.

Again, NOPE. It's an article exposing the fact that the destructive woke agenda is a failure.
The failing stats of the children in reading and math show it.
And their attitudes later in life will show it as well.

It's not for you or anyone else to decide what's best for which children in a school, that decision belongs to the parents and the school administration. Not all schools are created equally. Some schools with a diverse population should be consulted or have workshops as to what is specific for them. All others can opt out.

The failing grades cannot be attributed to anything else but the curriculum, look there for the problems or lack of progressive teaching strategies.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's not for you or anyone else to decide what's best for which children in a school, that decision belongs to the parents and the school administration.

We most certainly CAN say what is best for children in a school if we want to. We all have a right to our opinions and having the opinion that it's obviously a failing system is definitely allowed. The tax payers of this country are going to have to support the students who all fail in schools and will have to support the students who become criminals because it was pounded into their heads that America must be destroyed. It becomes our business.

Not all schools are created equally. Some schools with a diverse population should be consulted or have workshops as to what is specific for them. All others can opt out.

Being anti-America and anti-Israel and anti-White in Kindergarten isn't 'diversity'.
It's just far left woke activism polluting children who should be learning ABC and 123.

The failing grades cannot be attributed to anything else but the curriculum, look there for the problems or lack of progressive teaching strategies.

Again ... the 'curriculum' was woke anti-America, anti-israel, anti-white woke ideology and not ABC and 123. The students all failed because of that.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It's not for you or anyone else to decide what's best for which children in a school, that decision belongs to the parents and the school administration.

We most certainly CAN say what is best for children in a school if we want to. We all have a right to our opinions and having the opinion that it's obviously a failing system is definitely allowed. The tax payers of this country are going to have to support the students who all fail in schools and will have to support the students who become criminals because it was pounded into their heads that America must be destroyed. It becomes our business.

Not all schools are created equally. Some schools with a diverse population should be consulted or have workshops as to what is specific for them. All others can opt out.

Being anti-America and anti-Israel and anti-White in Kindergarten isn't 'diversity'.
It's just far left woke activism polluting children who should be learning ABC and 123.

Again ... the 'curriculum' was woke anti-America, anti-israel, anti-white woke ideology and not ABC and 123. The students all failed because of that.

If you are not directly involved with that school or the children in it, then your opinion matters not.

The curriculum has nothing to do with this group. This group are not teachers, they are consultants who consult and hold workshops when booked in to do so, with the approval of the parents and the administration.

This group is pro-Palestine and introduce diverse children to abolitionist themes appropriate for their age.

Anti-israel, anti-white, saving ETs - nowhere on their site to be found.

So, Nope!

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you are not directly involved with that school or the children in it, then your opinion matters not.

I'm on a message board and I most certainly DO have the right to my opinion.
That's the whole purpose of these sites.

The curriculum has nothing to do with this group. This group are not teachers, they are consultants who consult and hold workshops when booked in to do so, with the approval of the parents and the administration.

And that's the curriculum. Woke biased indoctrination instead of ABC and 123. The failing statistics don't lie.

This group is pro-Palestine and introduce diverse children to abolitionist themes appropriate for their age.

'Appropriate for their age'?? Says you. It's biased and 6 year olds don't need to hear about anti-white, anti-Israel, anti-America woke indoctrination coming from someone of authority and power over them.

Anti-israel, anti-white, saving ETs - nowhere on their site to be found.

As I said, it doesn't have to be. That's what the teachers believe and what they push.
AntiAmerica AntiIsrael AntiWhite woke bullcrap.
They have no business being in a position of power and authority over 6 year olds.
It's destructive and it fails the students ... as evidenced by the massive failure in test scores.

Instead of spending all that money and time on far left woke indoctrination,
it could have been spent on ABC and 123 ... and the students would be doing fine.
Instead, their heads are polluted with hateful and destructive garbage .. and no ABC and 123.

FAILURE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join