It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke Kindergarten Teachers Call for Destruction of USA and Israel, and Liberation of ETs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
How the hell do these idiots function let alone get to teach kindergarteners their insanity?

Woke kindergarten, in San Francisco, is a group that trains 'woke kindergarten' teachers and has a commitment to abolitionist early education and pro-black and queer, trans, and EXTRA TERRESTRIAL liberation. It also calls for the destruction of both the USA and Israel.

Woke Kindergarten Calls for Destruction of USA and Liberation of ETs

A "I believe the United States has no right to exist. I believe every settler colony who has committed genocide against native peoples, against Indigenous people, has no right to exist," Gross said in a recent Instagram post. "Y'all the demons. Y'all are the villains. We've been trying to end y'all. Get free of y'all."

San Francisco Bay-area elementary school was trained by an organization called "Woke Kindergarten," whose leader wants to see America and Israel destroyed as countries, according to posts on social media. According to the website, the head of the organization is "Akiea ‘Ki’ Gross (they/them)" who "is an abolitionist early educator, cultural organizer and creator currently innovating ways to resist, heal, liberate and create with their pedagogy, Woke Kindergarten."

Gross also believes that there are extraterrestrial beings that are oppressed. "Solidarity with all oppressed BEINGS. That's what I meant, how I feel and what I should have said. Human, non-human animal & extraterrestrial alike. Universally. Infinitely. Always," Gross posted on Twitter.

So how is this 'woke kindergarten' going for the students? Not so good. Besides being subjected to the woke garbage and nonsense, and the self hate that is being indoctrinated into the nonblack students, their test scores are all failing.

Less than 12% of the students can read at their grade level and under 4% are proficient in math, a 4% drop in both subjects in the last two years, according to the Chronicle.

Who the hell thinks this is a good idea and puts them in charge of kindergarteners?
MORONS. It's a waste of money and it's child abuse.
edit on 2/7/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Meh, the way they talk sounds just like folks down south. I'm from the Northern South, or the Southern North? Redneck Michigan. I'm from redneck Michigan. I use y'all a lot.

HOWEVER, I can agree with one thing.

ET's should be freed and liberated. G'nuctrave'elk from the Scorpius System shouldn't be held against it's will in Area 51.

Free my boy G'nuc!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This woman is crazy but I also support Extra Terrestrial liberation.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

These people inhabit a strange alternate reality, where facts, logic, and reason are the enemy.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That is just crazy. If we liberated the ET's, what's next?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Noooo!!

G'nuctrave'elk makes the best deep fried ikletheian this side of Sirius A.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The insanity has reached EPIC proportions. It gives new meaning to the cliche "the inmates are running the asylum". Not only do they admit openly they want the destruction of the U.S., but they act on it every chance they get with hardly a reaction from our legal system and representatives of the people. Don't get caught praying in front of an abortion clinic though.

The ET thing has to be a ruse. Surely these loonies do not believe what they are saying. Oy vey.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The left has gone full retard, or Marxist.

But then again, I'm being redundant.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

edit on 2/7/2024 by Klassified because: nvmd

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Absolutely bonkers. What the Hell is wrong with these people?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's San Francisco.
Someone has to train the next generation of homeless street-s#itters.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sure, she's nutter than a squirrel turd but what about the Administration that hires her?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...-sheet

"Vegetable rights and peace"!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I fear for the future of the human race

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
With the latest update to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, the entry for Earth has been changed from 'moatly harmless' to 'a large portion of the dominate animal population has goon totally looney'. It further goes on to advise all in the area of the galaxy to avoid this planet. Do not approach.

This is why we don't have nice off planet visitors.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Yep. "No sign of intelligent life. Beam me up, Zorg".

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The left has gone full retard, or Marxist.

But then again, I'm being redundant.

How is that Left?

That's just way gone into the no sides stratosphere.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I wouldn't call Marxism "woke".

Deluded, unworkable and ultimately catastrophic, yes.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

edit on 7-2-2024 by anightwatchman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Annee

I wouldn't call Marxism "woke".

Deluded, unworkable and ultimately catastrophic, yes.

WOKE -- seems to have taken on a life of its own.

Anything not Right/Chrisitan National -- is now referred to as Left or Woke or Marxist.

Personally -- I see WOKE as positive human evolution.

edit on pm22America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join