It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A modern day neo-nazi state

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79 You're dead right.
Shapiro is Mossad, so of course he's all in on the party line.
They are attempting a genocidal land grab.
Pointing any of this out is antisemitic, apparently. Like that is supposed to stop us from discussing their atrocities.
They are also systematically eliminating the free press. Either by killing the reporters or trying to intimidate them through threats.
I can't believe that any free-thinking person, would back Israel in this. The jews are in the wrong here.
My sources tell me that Hamas was created by Israel as controlled opposition to take on the PLO in Gaza.
Now they are using them like our CIA created and uses Al-Qaida. That Bibi knew of the attack and let it happen for 6 hours to justify this land grab and extermination campaign.
As far as Palestine preaching death to Israel, that's what any occupied group would dream about their illegal occupiers, AND I have seen Jewish children spout the same crap about Palestinian "vermin" and how they must all die.
How many more Palestinian babies must die Bibi? All of them says he.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

To anyone doing their best to look at the situation objectively, it's quite simple to see what's going on.

Agreed; isreal is dealing with a terrorist threat in the same way that other western nations have, including the United States of America. Now I can entertain that the entire western world is dealing with terrorism incorrectly and too violently. But the new fad of just singling out the Israelis for doing what other western countries do; and what their neighbors in the region do is nonsensical. The only explanation I can think of as to why they get this special treatment is simply because they are Jewish... and as history has proven time and time again the jews are seen as less then human. That gives their detractors a reason to treat them differently..

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SharpyMoyron

We know what side the Nazis are on.

The same side they were on at the Munich Olympics in 1972.

After this is over there will be no Hamas.

Why are you so focused on Gaza when there are longer running wars with actual genocide going on in the ME?

Just this week many were slaughtered.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: 19Bones79
...or erase Gaza and its inhabitants from the globe? And leave the smoldering ruins as a warning to would-be fascists around the world?

You want to erase 2.3 million people and then you want to call them fascists? Upside down world.

Do you realize what you say is fascism? Does that compute?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Why are you so focused on Gaza when there are longer running wars with actual genocide going on in the ME?

You don't have to get this and you don't have to be on the side of innocent lives, thousands of children. You don't have to get any of it. Makes zero difference to me.

We'll organize and hunt these Nazis down when it's all done. None of these criminals will be able to leave Israel without getting arrested.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Why should we see one side as 'good' and one side as 'bad'?

As near as I can tell, both are doing, and have done, despicably evil things, and both claim all sorts of justifications for it.

You don't have to take sides.

I will only applaud either side when they do something worthwhile to try and compensate for what they have done to the innocents stuck in between them.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SharpyMoyron

...or erase Gaza and its inhabitants from the globe? And leave the smoldering ruins as a warning to would-be fascists around the world?

You want to erase 2.3 million people and then you want to call them fascists? Upside down world.

Do you realize what you say is fascism? Does that compute?

In a perfect world, we could eradicate fascism without resorting to arguably xenophobic tactics. This isn't a perfect world so the answer often amounts to who holds the bigger stick. As always, the trolly conundrum leaves the commander very little choice except to mitigate damages where possible and eliminate threats where imperative. Such is war.

The alternative is another decade exactly like what you see today. A decade that would transpire precisely because of spineless leadership.

edit on 28-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

You don't have to get this and you don't have to be on the side of innocent lives, thousands of children. You don't have to get any of it. Makes zero difference to me.

We'll organize and hunt these Nazis down when it's all done. None of these criminals will be able to leave Israel without getting arrested.

My question was why are you so laser focused on Gaza?

europeanconservative.com...

An attack on Christians in Nigeria over Christmas has left nearly 200 people dead. While Muslim herders are thought to be behind the violence, some major media outlets have blamed climate change for the killings, appearing to downplay existing religious conflicts.

english.aawsat.com...

As the clock ticked down to the Nov. 1 deadline Pakistan set for undocumented migrants to leave the country, Muhammad Rahim boarded a bus from Karachi to the Afghan border.
"We'd live here our whole life if they didn't send us back," said the 35-year-old Afghan national, who was born in Pakistan, married a Pakistani woman and raised his Pakistan-born children in the port city - but has no Pakistani identity documents.

I “get it” just fine thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

My question is why are you trying to change topics when your inhumane posts are called out for fascism and genocide?

Do you understand what the topic of this thread is?

Start another one about Nigeria or Pakistan. We're talkin about Israeli Nazis here in this one. Not Jews. Israeli Nazis exterminating tens of thousands of people.

Go ahead and excuse this:

Among the 21000 dead Plaestinians and over 55000 injured, 4,037 students and 209 teachers have been killed. Another 7,259 students and 619 teachers were injured. 92 schools and universities demolished. Leveled into parking lots. Here

I “get it” just fine thanks.

Yah, no you dont. That's why you're trying to derail.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

As much as this pops your little bubble, Israel is nothing more than a modern day neo-nazi state.

The abused became the abuser.

Do you all think using the word Nazi to label everything somehow strengthens your point?

Nazi Nazi, Genocide Genocide, Nazi Nazi, Genocide Genocide... Did I miss anything?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: I could make the exact same arguments about Hamas!

Or Saudi, Afghanistan, Iran, USA, Russia, Ukraine, China, Pakistan, India, 10+ countries in Africa, a bunch in South/Central America...

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Among the 21000 dead Plaestinians and over 55000 injured, 4,037 students and 209 teachers have been killed. Another 7,259 students and 619 teachers were injured.

.... says HAMAS. They lie. No one knows how many people have died or been injured. No one ever will.

92 schools and universities demolished. Leveled into parking lots.

... says HAMAS. They lie. If any schools or universities have been demolished, then Hamas shouldn't have been using them as part of their terrorist network. Hamas uses civilian infrastructure and human shields. ANY damage to buildings in Gaza is Hamas's fault. Israel wouldn't be bombing them if it wasn't for HAMAS attacking it.
edit on 12/28/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thank you for posting your counter-argument.

It is most welcome because in my opinion it furthers the awareness even more.

So...

You obviously watched the video right?

Thoughts?

Maybe Israel should go to war with Egypt to gain back the land there in the North East that was called Palestine and then give that land to those in Gaza. Or maybe just teardown that big ass wall separating Gaza from Egypt.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Do you understand what the topic of this thread is?

Those evil Jews? Is this thread some kind of evil Jew support group?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

As much as this pops your little bubble, Israel is nothing more than a modern day neo-nazi state.

The abused became the abuser.

Do you all think using the word Nazi to label everything somehow strengthens your point?

Nazi Nazi, Genocide Genocide, Nazi Nazi, Genocide Genocide... Did I miss anything?

Ignoring the actual point, which is how victim status is routinely underlined to deflect pointed observations about hypocrisy and cruelty displayed to varying degrees by either faction.

There are no heroes in this conflict, only those privileged enough to take shelter behind their fortress walls and those who aren't.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Lol OK.... Good luck....

Do you even have a dog in this fight, or is this just the protest flavor of the month for you?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ignoring the actual point, which is how victim status is routinely underlined to deflect pointed observations about hypocrisy and cruelty displayed to varying degrees by either faction.

There are no heroes in this conflict, only those privileged enough to take shelter behind their fortress walls and those who aren't.

It ends up being their point in the end. It becomes really hard to talk about something when one side just uses labels and expletives as their main points.

edit on x31Thu, 28 Dec 2023 15:23:05 -06002023361America/ChicagoThu, 28 Dec 2023 15:23:05 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
hamas is bad

Jews sure are bad!

palestinins want to eliminate Israel and all Jews

Jews want to genocide all of the Middle East!

lol

Haters gotta hate!

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It ends up being their point in the end. It becomes really had to talk about something when one side just uses labels and expletives as their main points.

That's because modern debate is less about intellectual observations and more about verbally haranguing the opponent into being silent. Phrase a question passive aggressively, ignore the answer, pigeonhole the opponent into giving a simple five word response that oversimplifies a complex dialogue, conjure false equivalence fallacy, bait and switch, rinse and repeat.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
hamas is bad

Jews sure are bad!

palestinins want to eliminate Israel and all Jews

Jews want to genocide all of the Middle East!

lol

Haters gotta hate!

It sure is taking the state of israel a long time to clean house. What are they waiting for, a messiah to descend from the heavens with a gilded and perfumed invitation to scorch the earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join