It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A modern day neo-nazi state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Preserving the purity of their race as chosen ones.

Check.

Ethnically cleansing the land as occupiers.

Check.

Using the word "transfer" to describe what they are doing, same as in nazi Germany.

Check.

To anyone doing their best to look at the situation objectively, it's quite simple to see what's going on.

If you have embraced Israel Derangement Syndrome, it's a different story.

As much as this pops your little bubble, Israel is nothing more than a modern day neo-nazi state.

The abused became the abuser.

Repercussions are inevitable but unfortunately there won't be Nuremberg trials this time.

Sadly the Israeli people will feel the brunt of it.

edit on 28-12-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

"The abused became the abuser..."

When we stare too long into the Abyss, sometimes It stares back.

When we act out of Fear, we, ourselves, become the very thing we fear most.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Explanation: Way to invoke Godwin's law right out of the gate!

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies,[1] is an Internet adage asserting: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

Personal Disclosure: I could make the exact same arguments about Hamas!

That you didn't betrays your ideological biases!

For example: Doesn't Hamas's constitution enshrine the destruction of israel?

Fact: Hamas bit off more than it could chew by attacking Israel!

Your biased arguments can simply be ignored ok.

Come back and try again when you can present a more balanced less divisive argument eh!

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Your biases got triggered.

Good.

The more people see these types of replies by people espousing your views the better.

Don't ever stop.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Preserving the purity of their race as chosen ones.
Check.

Interfaith marriage is discouraged for Jews. SO WHAT? Its discouraged for Muslims and Catholics and many fundamentalist Protestants as well. Many Muslim laws won't recognize a marriage between a Muslim and a nonMuslim. Hindus are discouraged from marrying outside their religion and many Hindu laws do not even recognize a marriage if it's between a Hindu and a non-Hindu.

Ethnically cleansing the land as occupiers.
Check.

Nope. There is no 'ethnic cleansing' going on. Non Jews live and work in Israel just fine. And Israel isn't 'ethnically cleansing' Gaza. If it were, everyone in Gaza would be gone by now. Israel has the firepower to kill them all. But supposedly only a few thousand are dead. And they are dead because it's Hamas fault. Israel wouldn't even be there if it weren't for Hamas and the 'Palestinians' attacking Israel on October 7. Israel isn't occupying the land willy nilly. They are engaged in SELF DEFENSE, attacking Hamas, whereas the Nazis just invaded for their own expansionist gains and under no provocation. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Using the word "transfer" to describe what they are doing, same as in nazi Germany.
Check.

1 - Give examples.
2 - If they used the word 'transfer'... SO WHAT? It's just a word.

To anyone doing their best to look at the situation objectively, it's quite simple to see what's going on.

Yes. It's easy to see that Israel was attacked on October 7th and that they reached their limit in what they'd put up with so they are engaged in self defense. Any other country would do the same but because they are Jews they are expected to suck it up and not defend themselves from continual attack. Of course ... those suffering from anti-Jew and anti-Israel BIAS won't see that OBJECTIVELY.
edit on 12/28/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thank you for posting your counter-argument.

It is most welcome because in my opinion it furthers the awareness even more.

So...

You obviously watched the video right?

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If the Palestinians are so pure, why won't Iran take the region? They're welcome to do so. It's a matter of geopolitics and destabilizing the region to align forces with either Islam, or non-islam. The only people who want peace and stability are the west, Israel, the wealthy, and the citizens. What a crime to support anti-terrorism.

Have fun without running water, Hamas.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
As a Jewish person who has lived in Israel and seen this firsthand, I agree. The greater Israel thing is philosophical not physical and yet the Zionists are killing Palestinians, and by accounts are bombing Syria (I dont mean the Golan). Lebanon and Saini because people who yell at a wall dont get philossophy.
edit on 28-12-2023 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Yet many non-Jews live peacefully in Israel, have achieved considerable success and Arab Israeli citizens enjoy the same rights as their Jewish compatriots.

No-one is seeking to expel them from Israel or to ethnically cleanse them.

What they are advocating is eradicating terrorist groups like Hamas and their supporters.

You seem to have a problem with that?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
As a Jewish person who has lived in Israel and seen this firsthand, I agree. The greater Israel thing is philosophical not physical and yet the Zionists are killing Palestinians, and by accounts are bombing Syria (I dont mean the Golan). Lebanon and Saini because people who yell at a wall dont get philossophy.

Are you saying the oct 7th attack was justified?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
p
edit on 28-12-2023 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Nah this is just a very simplistic analogy, can do the exact same with Hamas as someone already pointed out.

Picking a side here is stupid, both have valid points, neither sides solution is righteous.

Letting Hamas takeover is not an option since they will just take revenge and do something way worse than Israel does now, and you cant take their word for it. On the other hand, Israel shouldnt have been created in my opinion but its too late to turn that around and Israel bombing Gaza is just unreasonable killing of civilians. They condemn terrorists then act similar.

There is no solution other than leaving the settlements and keep Hamas in check. But if Hamas doesnt want peace with current official borders there will never be peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The only people who want peace and stability are the west, Israel, the wealthy, and the citizens.

And you honestly believe this?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

As a Jewish person who has lived in Israel and seen this firsthand, I agree.

I feel sorry for the regular Jewish people caught up in this dangerous game.

Be safe.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

The only people who want peace and stability are the west, Israel, the wealthy, and the citizens.

What's your take?

ETA: citizens being innocent civilians, from my original statement, in case that was unclear. And I apologize if it was unclear.

ETAA: I can't put myself there, but from what I know of the situation, it seems that way. So to answer your question directly: yes, from hearing both sides.
edit on 28-12-2023 by sine.nomine because: Typo

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What they are advocating is eradicating terrorist groups like Hamas and their supporters.

You seem to have a problem with that?

How many thousands of children have now been bombed into kingdom come?

Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

But that's not the point I was responding to.

You claim Israel is a nazi-like state, I pointed out that simply isn't true.
They aren't seeking to ethnically cleanse the region, they are trying to eradicate Hamas and other terrorist groups and their supporters who have been conducting a terrorist campaign against Israel for quite some time now.

Now if we look at Hamas's goals and objectives we can see that they indeed do intend to ethnically cleanse the region 'from the river to the sea' of all Jews and non-Muslims, by any means necessary.

Israel is a democracy and non-Jews can and do become very successful and they enjoy the same rights Jewish citizens do.
The proposed state Hamas wishes to impose on the region - and which you seem to support - would be a fundamentalist Islamist state.

Which would you prefer?
edit on 28/12/23 by Freeborn because: Ooops....got my religions mixed up!....and spelling.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

Nah this is just a very simplistic analogy, can do the exact same with Hamas as someone already pointed out.

Hamas is in bed with Netanyahu. They should be destroyed.

Picking a side here is stupid, both have valid points, neither sides solution is righteous.

I've been over this many times before.

Israel was re-established for political reasons by the Rothschilds.

Before Admiral James Forrestal "committed suicide" at the National Naval Medical Centre this was his position on the whole affair:

During private cabinet meetings with Truman in 1946 and 1947, Forrestal had argued against partition of Palestine on the grounds it would infuriate Arab countries who supplied oil needed for the U.S. economy and national defense. Instead, Forrestal favored a federalization plan for Palestine. Outside the White House, response to Truman's continued silence on the issue was immediate. Truman received threats to cut off campaign contributions from wealthy donors, as well as hate mail, including a letter accusing him of "preferring fascist and Arab elements to the democracy-loving Jewish people of Palestine."[23] Appalled by the intensity and implied threats over the partition question, Forrestal appealed to Truman in two separate cabinet meetings not to base his decision on partition, whatever the outcome, on the basis of political pressure.[24] In his only known public comment on the issue, Forrestal stated to J. Howard McGrath, Senator from Rhode Island:

...no group in this country should be permitted to influence our policy to the point it could endanger our national security.[25]

Forrestal's statement soon earned him the active enmity of some congressmen and supporters of Israel.

James Forrestal Wiki

What Forrestal didn't realize was that what he saw as a flaw in the plan was for TPTB the plan all along.

The US and Israel always meant to destabilize the Middle East, backed by the fledgling MIC.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Jesus Christ.

Tell Hamas to stop attacking Israel, stop using civilian infrastructure such as hospitals and schools, and to stop using human shields when Israel defends itself.

Hamas and the 'Palestinians' do not want a two state solution and do not want peace. They were offered 95% of what they wanted and Arafat rejected it. They want 'from the river to the sea' for themselves. The destruction of Israel and the death of all the Jews. They proudly say so. THEY are the ones who want to 'ethnically cleanse'. Not Israel.

Britannica - History of the Two State Solution

edit on 12/28/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Jesus Christ.

Tell Hamas to stop attacking Israel, stop using civilian infrastructure such as hospitals and schools, and to stop using human shields when Israel defends itself.

Hamas and the 'Palestinians' do not want a two state solution and do not want peace. They were offered 95% of what they wanted and Arafat rejected it. They want 'from the river to the sea' for themselves. The destruction of Israel and the death of all the Jews. They proudly say so. THEY are the ones who want to 'ethnically cleanse'. Not Israel.

This will never rest on ears that can't hear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join