It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth of a Nation in 1948

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: StudentofthePast

I do not call them God's chosen.

They believe it as do Christians.

I'm highlighting the crimes committed against Palestinians in 1948 because the Zionists love to use Oct 7th as a fake starting point.

What would these people who support Zionism had done if they were the victims of a brutal Jewish occupation?

I wonder if one of them is brave enough to answer this question?

God did not give the land to the so called Palestinians. They were not even there when the Jews arrived. The Philistines were kidnapped just like the Jews and hauled off to different lands, but the Philistines melted into the culture, and never returned. The Jews returned multiple times.

Who was there way back when Jerusalem was called Salem? Who was the King of Salem, and also the High Priest? Do you know? got the answers?

Ive heard people state that YHWH was just some false god the dessert people made up to worship. Really? How stupid can those people be? Who was the King and High Priest that Abraham met up with after saving his family members that were kidnapped? Who were the parents of the High Priest/King of Salem? What boat did they get off of? What God did that worship?

Shems parents worshipped YHWH. That was his dad Noah's God too.

Got news for you. Not only does Gaza belong to the Jews, but also large portions of the surrounding countries. They all will be returned to Jewish possession in due time. Furthermore, All who curse Israel will be cursed by God. All who bless Israel will be blessed by God.

If you want to know what happens in the future, look no further then the Biblical scripture.

One last thing. Not all so-called Jews are truly Jews. The scripture tells what happens to the fake Jews. And there are a lot of them. In the future, 2/3 of the people in Israel will be raped, pillaged and murdered. Then, all of a sudden, when the number of Jews becomes a remnant of only 1/3, God takes to defending them supernaturally.

Earth doesn't belong to people. It is sovereign unto itself, indifferent to prophets and holocausts, beholden to the laws of physics and nothing else. Geographical borders are a social construct and destiny is too. There is no divine edict which justifies the bodies, the trauma, the punishment and cruelty. There is only bad men and good men.

Also the stupid ones who had a year's worth of foresight and failed to prepare.

Thanks Obama.

Obama, Obama, Como Sayama.

Its not just the Earth. It is the whole Universe that is being generated by vibration. When it stops, everything melts to nothing. It can also be repaired the same way. That is exactly what happens to Earth in the very likely near future. There is a patch applied which will last 1000 years. That patch is applied after things spiral out of control. There are several theories as to what will cause the changes that affect all Humanity for about 4 years. It is probably not global warming due to activities by mankind. It is more likely to do with where our solar system is traveling through this Universe. Our Sun may have some issues as well.

All Earth is a stage. Scripture says Someone here on Earth, in the likely near future, made an attempt to set up another home in the stars. ( Like Musk and Mars) It says the attempt failed
edit on 9-12-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nobody wants Palestinian's because they are worthless. All

I think real human worthlessness is exemplified with such statements.

I want you to reflect on your own bias by taking your statement

Nobody wants Palestinian's because they are worthless. All

take Palestinian and change it with diffrent denominations, I'm sure you you'll find one you feel adressed and utterly disgusted if anyone would utter it...

You really prove the point as to how similarly disgusting the two ideologies, currently clashing, are.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

There's a saying people love to throw around.

So, in honor of that tradition let's all take a moment and say:

NEVER FORGET.

Never forget that glorious moment when God's chosen people entered the promised land.

In true old testament fashion, communities were raped, mowed down with machine guns. Some were burned alive with flamethrower.

Then, the Jew interviewed in the clip above catches himself where he wants to elaborate even further but then stops saying some things are too terrible to mention.

The Palestinians butchered in 1948 committed the unforgivable crime of living on land they had lived on for generations until the Jews showed up.

God works in mysterious ways...
I defended the right of Israel to defend itself , but their claim to be chosen over all others with sole rights to any land is ridiculous. The torah isn’t proof of these claims anymore than The Lord of The Rings is proof of wizards & dragons .
Religion is a destroyer of humanity & only spiritual mysticism helps humanity in this regard.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join