It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth of a Nation in 1948

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

There's a saying people love to throw around.

So, in honor of that tradition let's all take a moment and say:

NEVER FORGET.

Never forget that glorious moment when God's chosen people entered the promised land.

In true old testament fashion, communities were raped, mowed down with machine guns. Some were burned alive with flamethrower.

Then, the Jew interviewed in the clip above catches himself where he wants to elaborate even further but then stops saying some things are too terrible to mention.

The Palestinians butchered in 1948 committed the unforgivable crime of living on land they had lived on for generations until the Jews showed up.

God works in mysterious ways...

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
God's chosen people

It is absolutely terrifying and disgusting how people can simp so hard for Israel, no matter what they do. You do realize the people you call "God's Chosen" call you goyim in return? You are cattle to be used and taken advantage of, a lesser race than themselves.

Think about it, even though I know you won't.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Neither side are doing God's work.

They seem to be working for the other guy.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.

I have no idea what it is with people's memory gaps, confirmation bias, superiority complexes, or as simply put by Student above - "simping" - but this happened.

It happened, and nobody seems to care because we've been part of a centuries old indoctrination that no matter what, they will always be the victim and can do no wrong.

Heaven forbid we touch on all of the wars they've been involved in since then, because that would add more fuel to the fire and logic/historical fact the the mix.

Nobody is saying that the absolute barbaric acts done in todays age are acceptable in any way shape or form, but it really goes a long way into painting the picture of WHY those people feel the way they do, and at the very least, gives a reason to stop (for the love of God and all that is Holy) worshipping Israel. Pun intended.

Ok, I feel a little better after that Thursday afternoon rant.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: StudentofthePast

I do not call them God's chosen.

They believe it as do Christians.

I'm highlighting the crimes commited against Palestinians in 1948 because the Zionists love to use Oct 7th as a fake starting point.

What would these people who support Zionism had done if they were the victims of a brutal Jewish occupation?

I wonder if one of them is brave enough to answer this question?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If it was possible to remove the world's most violent religion and decrease its population by over a billion. No magic wand unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Tomatoes...potatoes?

Maybe the other guy is that guy?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He was being facetious.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

What amazes me is that none of these people who talk so much stuff here about Israel will actually decide for themselves to stfu, strap up and go out there and leave their family and friends behind and fight, but they sure like to point the finger at other westerners and insinuate bad endings carried out on their donut eating behalf presumably by other mysterious people lol. Over this recent band Hamas. Whom you are if you disagree. And they like to say fafo alot! Heaven forbid you criticize their grammar or anything sheesh.

Funny thing is I don't know if people in the real world are as adamant about this as people on here, which has led to me contributing less, because who wants to come on here to be yelled at by random nobodies who are worked up for no real reason and just go off at the slightest thing? It's not rational but then we are talking about people who believe people either do or should stalk people "because satanist" or some crap or "disagreed on net" and not in real world rules or evidence. It's not worth it for some clueless suburbanites "fun." Which is what it is as evidenced by the fact it goes on and on and never reaches conclusion. I suppose to prove it's not on their donut eating behalf, one of them will stalk me, chase me down, and get very mad.
edit on 7-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I do not call them God's chosen.

They believe it as do Christians.

I'm highlighting the crimes committed against Palestinians in 1948 because the Zionists love to use Oct 7th as a fake starting point.

What would these people who support Zionism had done if they were the victims of a brutal Jewish occupation?

I wonder if one of them is brave enough to answer this question?

God did not give the land to the so called Palestinians. They were not even there when the Jews arrived. The Philistines were kidnapped just like the Jews and hauled off to different lands, but the Philistines melted into the culture, and never returned. The Jews returned multiple times.

Who was there way back when Jerusalem was called Salem? Who was the King of Salem, and also the High Priest? Do you know? got the answers?

Ive heard people state that YHWH was just some false god the dessert people made up to worship. Really? How stupid can those people be? Who was the King and High Priest that Abraham met up with after saving his family members that were kidnapped? Who were the parents of the High Priest/King of Salem? What boat did they get off of? What God did that worship?

Shems parents worshipped YHWH. That was his dad Noah's God too.

Got news for you. Not only does Gaza belong to the Jews, but also large portions of the surrounding countries. They all will be returned to Jewish possession in due time. Furthermore, All who curse Israel will be cursed by God. All who bless Israel will be blessed by God.

If you want to know what happens in the future, look no further then the Biblical scripture.

One last thing. Not all so-called Jews are truly Jews. The scripture tells what happens to the fake Jews. And there are a lot of them. In the future, 2/3 of the people in Israel will be raped, pillaged and murdered. Then, all of a sudden, when the number of Jews becomes a remnant of only 1/3, God takes to defending them supernaturally.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oh great. Another Joo basher. Like we don't have enough, already?

edit on 7-12-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Got news for you. Not only does Gaza belong to the Jews, but also large portions of the surrounding countries. They all will be returned to Jewish possession in due time.

I guess that means the native Americans will get their land back too. It does belong to semites, not jews. Good news indeed.

God takes to defending them supernaturally.

Oh, you mean they want to use project blue beam for their own little eschatology shenanigans?

Makes sense...
edit on 7-12-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

When was Palestine created? Who was it's first leader?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boatguy12

Egypt created it in the 12th century BCE when they beat some sea people in battle and settled them there.

The first written records referring to Palestine emerged in the 12th-century BCE Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt, which used the term Peleset for a neighboring people or land. In the 8th century BCE, the Assyrians referred to a region as Palashtu or Pilistu. In the Hellenistic period, these names were carried over into Greek, appearing in the Histories of Herodotus as Palaistine. The Roman Empire conquered the region and in 6 CE established the province known as Judaea, then in 132 CE in the period of the Bar Kokhba revolt the province was expanded and renamed Syria Palaestina.[1] In 390, during the Byzantine period, the region was split into the provinces of Palaestina Prima, Palaestina Secunda, and Palaestina Tertia. Following the Muslim conquest of the Levant in the 630s, the military district of Jund Filastin was established. While Palestine's boundaries have changed throughout history, it has generally comprised the southern portion of regions such as Syria or the Levant. It also conceptually overlaps with several terms of Judeo-Christian tradition, including Canaan, the Promised Land, the Land of Israel, and the Holy Land.
Palestine_(region)

Which means Abraham, if he ever existed, went to a land where Philistines already lived. Genesis 21:34 ESV "And Abraham sojourned many days in the land of the Philistines."
edit on 7-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
American Indians arrived at the party late in the game.

God gave Israel to the Jews. However, he did not give America to the Mound Builders, Indians or anyone else to my knowledge. What we did see, was that when Christian-Judeo laws and values are woven into the fabric of a nation, that nation will prosper. When those threads of values are pulled from the fabric, the nation will weaken and fall. This is what we are witnessing in real time now.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Self fulfilling fairy tales.

Hook, line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boatguy12

You people can act like you're clever, but the fact remains that that the present day dilemma can be traced back to 1948.

That is all there is to it.

The Jews committed atrocities first against the Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Here`s some historical context to the circumstances in the area known now as Israel , context you choosed to left out from your OP.

Anti-Jewish Violence in Pre-State Palestine/1929 Massacres

Arabs attacking Jews: Over 100 years of excuses

edit on 8-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Its all very ugly and is still being used to divide the world today. Can the rest of the world stop the violence somehow? Or are we all being drawn in inexorably until the valley of Meggido actually fills up?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well I believe that one's heart will show one where they need to be. Despite that sounding like complete treacle, I'm only half kidding.

Basically I believe in everyone's right to make any fool choice. I believe that is the way moving forward. And if some were to call me ignorant because of that or tell me that I am naive, they will be met with a big can of "sorry, mistaken!"

I accept in somber understanding anyone's choice to proceed anywhere.

Acceptance comes before grief for me. And thus celebration can occur.

⚔🐻....🎂
edit on 8-12-2023 by firstofAkhet because: 🧚‍♀️ooh!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join