It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin Tells ISRAEL - Do Not Bomb Southern Gaza to Get Hamas Terrorists...Or Else.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Friday, December 1, 2023

Israel is supposed to be a FRIEND and ALLY of the United States. Why would President Biden order his Secretary of State to tell Israel...

The country lacks “credit” to conduct the kind of military campaign necessary to defeat Hamas, saying that the Biden administration would not tolerate large-scale bombing over months in southern Gaza.
Full Statement here: www.breitbart.com...

Does Israel need the United States' support so desperately, the country will do what we demand, even if its not how they wish to operate?

-WeMustCare

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Numbers 24:9, "Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, And whoever curses Israel will be cursed."

Is there any doubt whose brain is running this administration? There shouldn't be at this point.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I wonder if BiBi had to bite his tongue in order to not quote Margaret Thatcher when she was speaking with Ronald Regan.

In the evening of 26th August President Bush telephoned me from Kennebunkport. I told him how pleased I was with Security Council Resolution 665 which had been passed the day before, enabling us to enforce the embargo. We must use our powers to stop Iraqi shipping. This was no time to go wobbly.

www.margaretthatcher.org...

Because he’d have been a day late and a shekel shy.

Joe is already wobbly as humanly possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Numbers 24:9, "Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, And whoever curses Israel will be cursed."

Is there any doubt whose brain is running this administration? There shouldn't be at this point.

OBAMA? That seems to be the general consensus of who's Joe Biden's puppet master.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

OBAMA? That seems to be the general consensus of who's Joe Biden's puppet master.

Can you point out any differences between Obama's destruction of America and Biden's? I can't.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just curious.

When invariably Israel does whatever they want.

What then? Do we revoke aid? Turn our carriers around?

I’d love to see the better angels come out to play.

On ALL sides. Just Once. But….

this is the big prophetic show and all.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

It's fascinating (to me) that BiBi doesn't understand the importance of taking out the HAMAS leaders, before going after the rank-and-file terrorists.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Can you point out any differences between Obama's destruction of America and Biden's? I can't.

Biden is MUCH WORSE. Inflation, FBI hating parents, girls in boys sports, Semi-Trannies running HHS, 2 wars, and more.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Just curious.

When invariably Israel does whatever they want.

What then? Do we revoke aid? Turn our carriers around?

I’d love to see the better angels come out to play.

On ALL sides. Just Once. But….

this is the big prophetic show and all.

When Blinken said "We Won't Tolerate" Israel killing more civilians to take out Hamas terrorists, I'm not sure what that means. There are several ways of "Not Tolerating" something.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Like the Red Line stuff? Where we stamp our foot and then proceed to give some more $ to other countries?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You know who else failed to seperate religion from politics?

Still affraid of Santa Claus? better be good or no presents for you this Christmas

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Friday, December 1, 2023

Israel is supposed to be a FRIEND and ALLY of the United States. Why would President Biden order his Secretary of State to tell Israel...

The country lacks “credit” to conduct the kind of military campaign necessary to defeat Hamas, saying that the Biden administration would not tolerate large-scale bombing over months in southern Gaza.
Full Statement here: www.breitbart.com...

Does Israel need the United States' support so desperately, the country will do what we demand, even if its not how they wish to operate?

-WeMustCare

I’m glad Bidens administration is now going against Israel because i was beginning to wonder if my thoughts on what’s happening might be wrong as it was the same as Bidens ..now he’s against Hamas being destroyed im happy in my thoughts 👍

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It's all talk and political expediency. The US gives Israel 3 billion per year in military aid. That gravy train will never stop. Once this 'crisis' is over the circus will move on to the next one.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I think it was Blinkin's emails leaked and posted. Apparently he's running the whole show regarding Israel and his emails were very pro-hamas.

It wasn't very long ago, maybe last week.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Can't post a link at the moment, but Israel has already said they will destroy Hamas even if the whole world is against them.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

a reply to: NorthOS

It's fascinating (to me) that BiBi doesn't understand the importance of taking out the HAMAS leaders, before going after the rank-and-file terrorists.

He understands it. They have taken out several of the leaders without taking pressure off the "rank-and -file". It's called multi-tasking.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Israel has already said they will destroy Hamas even if the whole world is against them.

Some are like that. If all those on a death wish cult want to kill themselves, whatever. Go kill yourself and leave the rest of the world to get on with living.

If you want to take over Iran, go move there. Live with the locals and share some tips on how to live a better life. Winning hearts does do better than destroying buildings.

One thing I do like about Trump, he gets to the point rather than the MIC plan of perpetual war.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I wonder if BiBi had to bite his tongue in order to not quote Margaret Thatcher when she was speaking with Ronald Regan.

In the evening of 26th August President Bush telephoned me from Kennebunkport. I told him how pleased I was with Security Council Resolution 665 which had been passed the day before, enabling us to enforce the embargo. We must use our powers to stop Iraqi shipping. This was no time to go wobbly.

www.margaretthatcher.org...

Because he’d have been a day late and a shekel shy.

Joe is already wobbly as humanly possible.

It's worth noting that was all talk by Thatcher and Bush as both governments and intel agencies were actively involved in making the Iraqi Supergun despite knowing Saddam's secondary purpose of the weapon was to lauch a nuke at Israel (Reagan and Bush Snr had also helped Saddam in attempts to develop nukes).

My uncle was one of the people illegally imprisoned for years and denied extradition to the US as the CIA comissioned the project, my uncle was working as an intel source for CIA/MI6 and both governments trained them in how to export the weapons disguised as humanitarian water pipes.

The scandal is one of the many reasons Thatcher is hated and the Scott Enquiry played a major part in the collapse of the Tory government.

-----

ISIS and Al Queda have a major stronghold in North Egypt on the Southern Gaza border so it's highly likely a lengthy campaign in South Gaza would lead to a far bigger threat to Israel.

edit on 1-12-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You know it's bad when the blood soaked war pigs conducting American foreign policy tell you to "chill out".

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Biden is MUCH WORSE. Inflation, FBI hating parents, girls in boys sports, Semi-Trannies running HHS, 2 wars, and more.

Biden IS Obama's third term. Being in the shadows allows Obama to accelerate his plan to 'fundamentally change America'. The plan IS four years behind schedule, after all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join