It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The whole helicopter story is fake , yet you seem to be in hurry to write story about it here .

I posted the story that has been reported by Haaretz , you seem in a hurry to dismiss it out of hand.

There are also accounts from people on the ground of the IDF not being selective over their targets , recorded footage released by the IDF doesn't tell the whole story nor did I claim it did.

Are you in jihad mode now ?

Obviously , I don't believe the Israeli government or support their war crimes so I must support Hamas , ATS Logic innit ?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

freebeacon.com...

Here is a report from survivors of the attack on Oct. 7 that say Hamas had children with them as young as 10.

How can you reason with people that train their own children as soldiers from pre-school?

How can you reasonably expect a ceasefire agreement? You are asking for Israel to not defend against this hatred and insanity

From the source:

Hamas has used its nearly two decades of rule over Gaza to weaponize a generation of Palestinians against the Jewish state, according to analysts. In addition to the children, hundreds of ordinary Gazans, including teenagers, joined in Hamas's bloody rampage across southern Israeli communities, the Free Beacon reported.

"Hamas directed the education system, the media, and the religious institutions to brainwash children, who make up half of Gaza's 2.2-million-person population," Michael Milshtein, the head of the Palestinian Studies Forum at the Moshe Dayan Center of Tel Aviv University, told the Free Beacon. "Israelis got their first up-close look at this Palestinian Gen Z on Oct. 7."

edit on 11/19/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
I heard there were 1400 foreigners at this Israeli event.
True?
Not true?

I never looked into it, but there was over 4000 total. That is also not some big event to encourage people to fly there for it, so I would think the foreigners were already in the country and it was an ad hoc thing to do.

Maybe you are having premonitions of future events and it is mixing everything up when they actually happen. I would look into that and start a post on it in the right section.

Oh, and the 1400 foreigners is very relevant to my part of this narrative battle.
If it was only 2 weeks in planning like is now reported you are correct for that to be feasible because not enough time.
If they were shipped in as crisis actors then them leaving and bonding with each other leaves nobody to speak about what they did when it goes live.

They used Netherlanders for 911 for the same purpose.
Nobody to recognize as neighbors or associates later after news footage.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Its been 20 years in planning. Hamas has been training soldiers for this since they are in pre-school.

The first rollout of these trained fighters partied on Oct. 7

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Protesters will run with this for weeks...Hamas didn't kill anyone...it was Israel killing their own people...we will hear that down the road.

And here we go again , protestors are protesting the killing of civilians not because they support Hamas FFS.

Just because a child is born Arab doesn't make it any less of a child yet here we are watching a slaughter of children and adults who have nothing to do with what Hamas did because of what Hamas did.

If it were any other country action would be taken.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If it were any other country, there would not be protests against them for defending themselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It`s not Rocket science to see what smell propaganda , and what not. This started right from your OP since you posted quote from known propaganda source, press TV which website US goverment earlyer seized , then others who spread same story, the gray zone, Syrian girl etc...

The Hamas manifesto/doctrine is clear , has been decades now....killing Jews and taking the land from river to sea.

From the 1988 Hamas covenant

“The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”

“With their money, they [the Jews] took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others.”

From the revised 2017 charter

“The establishment of ‘Israel’ is entirely illegal and contravenes the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people.”

“There shall be no recognition of the legitimacy of the Zionist entity. Whatever has befallen the land of Palestine in terms of occupation, settlement, building, judaisation or changes to its features or falsification of facts is illegitimate.”

Hamas rejects any alternative to the full and complete liberation of Palestine, from the river to the sea.”

Since hamas turned their land in Gaza to rocket launch facilitys and launch so much rockets to Israel , also earlyer , and clearly wants violence there are no peacefull options to fix it by Israelis . Hamas uses human shields, and even shoot Palestinians when they try to leave.
edit on 19-11-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yeah. It's really tough to make out the spin when the documents bubble up from deep below 4 decades worth of dust.

Nice story, Bro. You must be fun on a rave. Gunship?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

You should educate yourself by reading it , all versions .

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS

original 1988 charter of Hamas

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can put that Vegas thing to bed...I know a good 10+ people who were working on the production crew at that event. I have listened to quite a few stories of their experience there. Even met a guy who was saving people instead of saving himself.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Maybe haaretz does not have good reputation in Israel ?

Haaretz’s Gideon Levy Spreads His Anti-Israel Poison Abroad

Former Haaretz columnist: 'Haaretz is an anti-Semitic newspaper that pours fuel on every anti-Semitic fire in the world' - [Haaretzism alert]

You have two ultra obscure sources making magnificent claims right there.

Look, they’re probably like MSM everywhere. Everything should be viewed with skepticism, and they’re going to get some things wrong and put spin on most of what they shell out.

But people examining one of their stories hardly makes them a jihadist as you implied earlier.

Again, I feel for Israel and my comments have favored them over Gaza. But that doesn’t mean we just dismiss any critical piece about them. They need to do deep introspection if they want to prevent something like this happening again.

Far too many would have us forget the USS liberty and the failures or ends they’re capable of.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The haaretz story was noticed at Israel police , and they give statement also .

Israel Police slams ‘Haaretz’ claim IDF helicopter may have harmed civilians on Oct. 7

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Its been 20 years in planning. Hamas has been training soldiers for this since they are in pre-school.

The first rollout of these trained fighters partied on Oct. 7

I was referencing the planning for the festival.

As for Hamas. They were created by Mossad.
And the leaders are rich and live in Qatar.

So if I am correct Qatar will be key in negotiating the 2 state solution and sharing all the natural gas, oil and fresh water under Gaza.

I am becoming quite certain the 2 state solution is being executed in this.
Israel is waaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaAy more concerned about being able to erect the tabernacle and begin the sacrifices now that they have the Red Heifers maturing.
They have been waiting 2000 years for an unblemished red heifer.

And here we are.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The haaretz story was noticed at Israel police , and they give statement also .

Israel Police slams ‘Haaretz’ claim IDF helicopter may have harmed civilians on Oct. 7

That statement hardly speaks in absolutes-

A police statement says that its investigation focused only and solely on police activity, and not any IDF activity, and therefore did not provide “any indication about the harm of civilians due to aerial activity there.

I didn’t read anything that disputed the presence of an IDF chopper, and if there was one and they fired on the militants, it’s possible in the chaos there was collateral damage.

I think it’s worth examining for the Israeli people. I struggle to see how people wanting answers and clarity means they’re jihadists.

That same type of charged rhetoric led to Iraq. Any news outlet questioning WMD was deemed unpatriotic. It took a few years after 9/11 for us to get involved in Iraq, the same could happen here with Iran.

So I will have no problem examining all claims in this conflict as the US will likely be involved should it expand. Israel isn’t above critical inspection, the whole “if you question a state government, you’re antisemitism” thing is old and tired.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ok Dude.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well, if a terrorist says it's true it must be true huh?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

We knew all along that Saddam had WMD because Bush the Elder supplied him, his puppet. He attacked the US mail with our own anthrax.

Bush the Younger wouldn't tell on Daddy, but he did go clean up what he could after him. At least they pulled the rogue puppet out of his spider hole to discourage others from thinking they could get away with biting the hand.....

Bush 2 cleaned up what was left after toys were all moved to Syria.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I searched GLP the best I could but it got memory holed.
I have never used wayback machine.
That is where I read it.

The problem is you are doing all this in a bunker of not physically being there to see, so are you correct or not doesn't matter because neither is provable to you.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Oh, and the 1400 foreigners is very relevant to my part of this narrative battle.
If it was only 2 weeks in planning like is now reported you are correct for that to be feasible because not enough time.
If they were shipped in as crisis actors then them leaving and bonding with each other leaves nobody to speak about what they did when it goes live.

They used Netherlanders for 911 for the same purpose.
Nobody to recognize as neighbors or associates later after news footage.

The area I look at with conspiracies is the logistics to pull it off and the level of complexity and once I do that it pretty much wipes out the vast majority of conspiracies. In your case, it is easy for many to use the term crisis actors but the successful execution of them would be extremely difficult.

People say that crisis actors were used for LV, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Oct 7 so on, and so forth, but we never have found any after the fact, where do they go, why are they so secret that decades later nothing? Even if the government killed them to keep everything a secret they have connections in life, and nothing comes forward.

We also see that the end result is nothing as none of this goes in other directions or starts some agenda.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Either there's agents of disinformation, or people on ATS have no clue that Israel police and military are 10x worse on Israeli civilians than US police brutality. If the OP is true, not surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join