It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli newspaper reporting army helicopter may have fired on partygoers at dance festival

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If you think hamas leveled buildings and destroyed entire parking lots of vehicles with shoulder fired weapons you are a moron. The damage we see from Oct 7th was that of explosive ordinance used by apache gunships, tanks, and apc's.

Now there is literally gun camera footage of IDF indiscriminately firing into random crowds at the festival. Yet I get called antisemitic for pointing it out last week.
*sigh*
edit on 19-11-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: gortex

The whole helicopter story is fake , yet you seem to be in hurry to write story about it here .

Fact Check: Israeli Defense Force Footage Does NOT Show Aerial Gunners Firing On Fleeing Supernova Festival Goers

No, this video doesn’t show Israeli military killing people at Oct. 7 concert in Israel

Are you in jihad mode now ?

Haaretz Is one of Israel’s biggest outlets. Suggesting we look into a story run by one of their own large shops is hardly jihad like.

Natenyahu himself regularly said things like this was Israel’s 9/11. Well, if that’s the case he should really look at the mistakes we made with 9/11, such as wasting lives and resources finding as many enemies as we could rather than examining how we went wrong allowing it to happen in the first place.

Israel has one of the most impressive intelligence agencies in the world, and this went under their radar. There are many reports that they received warnings from foreign agencies(albeit vague) that Hamas was planning something. Even their own people in that region are furious Israel’s troop presence was non existent in certain parts because of them being moved to the West Bank.

Times like this demand introspection. It’s absolutely foolish for a country to hide everything behind patriotism and force people to ignore any kind of criticism. I feel for Israel, what happened to them was brutal. But they have to fight through the pain and be as sensible as they can through all of this if they don’t want decades of mistakes like the US. Some of that will require them to see every step that they failed at and attempt to fix that in the future.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The whole helicopter story is fake , yet you seem to be in hurry to write story about it here .

Didn't stop it from making MSN's front page, and that is really all they were shooting for...geez

Protesters will run with this for weeks...Hamas didn't kill anyone...it was Israel killing their own people...we will hear that down the road. How about this...Hamas saw Israel killing their own people so they tried to stop them and save as many as they could...get ready for that one too.

I don't think any helos were at the music festival since the overall Israel reaction was slow to come and no one really knew they were there until they were pretty much done. It didn't take them 10 mins to do what they did in that one event.

edit on x30Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:26:57 -06002023322America/ChicagoSun, 19 Nov 2023 08:26:57 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I'm going to take the word of the people who actually investigated the scene over the word of some amateur video analysts.

In Kenzo's video, they stated the videos were released by the IDF recently to show attacks on Hamas, so the videos had been out already and others took them and changed the story.

So let's go in another direction on this. Being in the drone industry for 15 years you don't typically use IR during the day, you really don't use it in the morning or evening since that is the worst time of day for it. We swapped to normal EO cameras for day operations as IR is not needed, maybe in heavy smoke during the day. I would never use IR for day operations...just saying...The Helos would be using EO cameras in the sunny morning, not IR as is in the videos. I suspect those are nighttime events.

edit on x30Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:47:40 -06002023322America/ChicagoSun, 19 Nov 2023 08:47:40 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Natenyahu himself regularly said things like this was Israel’s 9/11. Well, if that’s the case he should really look at the mistakes we made with 9/11

The Zionists done well when the pressure was on, captured the courts and dismissed with prejudice any case that tried to touch it. A&E for 9/11 truth are still chipping away at the edges as the whole topic has fallen into the JFK box.

The Legal system in Israel looks strong, send any protestors to Gaza. As for how the rest of the world is going to deal with it, going to get some favor in the Western World, the rest are going to be more cautious about it. It does bring up some of those PROMIS skeletons.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Reputation.

They have words and hot air? Who knew! Haaretz has a history with the kind of hard hitting journalism that dines on careers for breakfast. And it's supposed to do exactly that, innit? That's mean street-cred right there, # the reputation?
edit on 19-11-2023 by Insurrectile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Kenzo

Are you in jihad mode now ?

I don't know what is worst. Israel not even sending a chopper in a major breach for 7 hours on one of the worlds most heavily defended boarders or joining in on the peace party Israel style.

You are the closest to seeing it I think.

This is a very strange thread for me.
This is the 1st time I read it.

I read on GLP of this harvest festival massacre about a month before the "supposed" invasion.

Now that I read it now my suspicions are reinforced.

There is not even one ounce of proof by anyone that this actually happened.
None here has validated anything.
Nothing.
Not 1 valid source.
Not 1 Pic.

This is exactly like the harvest festival massacre in Vegas but without all the pics.
And the pics for Vegas showed hoax.

We are getting the business.

In the pool hustling world "the business" is to stage a match between 2 people that would draw a crowd.
They would theatrically negotiate the terms for everyone to hear.
And then execute a predetermined result after they milked the crowd for all the sidebets with the underdog winning because of the terms set.

Please.
Can someone in this thread prove to me this happened?

Because I read about it about a month before and my inner voice said, "oh, another harvest festival massacre hoax but in Israel?"

I lived in Vegas when it happened and I can assure you it was different than what was reported.
And the main photos and footage distributed were mostly from previous staging.

All we have to go in this thread is which narrative is true.
Not is it true.
Prove me wrong

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So this is kind of why they take photos of something else and redo the narrative behind it.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Didn't stop it from making MSN's front page, and that is really all they were shooting for...geez

Protesters will run with this for weeks...Hamas didn't kill anyone...it was Israel killing their own people...we will hear that down the road. How about this...Hamas saw Israel killing their own people so they tried to stop them and save as many as they could...get ready for that one too.

I don't think any helos were at the music festival since the overall Israel reaction was slow to come and no one really knew they were there until they were pretty much done. It didn't take them 10 mins to do what they did in that one event.

I thought it was originally claimed most of the festival goers were foreign.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
I lived in Vegas when it happened and I can assure you it was different than what was reported.

Not is it true.
Prove me wrong

Not sure about your point... Are you asking if the festival massacre happened at all? We have video from the killers that wanted to real-time their great victory, and we have dead people, and we have a real festival that was going on that was destroyed. So I would say that wasn't staged...

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Nothing.
Not 1 valid source.
Not 1 Pic.

There is a good 10-20 threads on this topic, lot of opinion, some links, few hard facts. It has been over a month since this kicked off. We all fall back to the information bunkers we feel comfortable with. With the crowd around here, if I found a link to an IDF source of the video I would post it, until then the fog of war is thick.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I thought it was originally claimed most of the festival goers were foreign.

Music festivals are common in Israel, drawing young people from around the country, as well as travelers from abroad.

Out of 4000 people there, 360+ were killed and 240+ were taken back to Gaza. Most were young Jews at the event. It seems the event was only planned a few weeks before and Hamas didn't know about it as it was not on their maps of planned areas. They came across it and took advantage, most likely the best scenario as if they knew there would be more deaths than there were. It wasn't some big festival that people from around the world would fly to Israel to attend.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not surprised in the least.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Not is it true.
Prove me wrong

Not sure about your point... Are you asking if the festival massacre happened at all? We have video from the killers that wanted to real-time their great victory, and we have dead people, and we have a real festival that was going on that was destroyed. So I would say that wasn't staged...

I read about it happening about 1 month before.
Imagine my confusion.
And I read then and at the beginning of the invasion most of the festival goers were foreign.

And this thread seems to be only debating which narrative.

Sandy hook happened too, right??
Lots of photos.
Alex Jones getting sued.
And that Posner fellow laughing at the press conference seconds before he cried to the cameras about his dead son.
All that happened, yes.
Of course something happened.
I read about it 1 month before
edit on 19-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Where did you read it? Timelines for this event is Oct 7th, so kind of hard to stage bodies. Alex was stupid about Sandy Hook, the people in LV died too... on the day of that event...

Thinking you read about it a month before, but no one else has, so you need to look at what your memory is representing. Go find any of those previous stories, or at least share where they came from.

In all three cases, there are real people dead, real people at the scenes as both cops and people there, as to LV it was also live for a good part of it. As to the music festival over 3000 people got away, and ran for their lives as people were slaughtered around them, go talk to them about what happened, or didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Some of those on GLP are out there. I don't know what kind of foresight they had, should be a post of it somewhere if so. Lot of reports that Egypt tried warning Israel of what was being planned.
edit on 19-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Where did you read it? Timelines for this event is Oct 7th, so kind of hard to stage bodies. Alex was stupid about Sandy Hook, the people in LV died too... on the day of that event...

Thinking you read about it a month before, but no one else has, so you need to look at what your memory is representing. Go find any of those previous stories, or at least share where they came from.

In all three cases, there are real people dead, real people at the scenes as both cops and people there, as to LV it was also live for a good part of it. As to the music festival over 3000 people got away, and ran for their lives as people were slaughtered around them, go talk to them about what happened, or didn't happen.

I was banned from ATS at the time.
I was forced to read it from GLP.
I have familiarity with Vegas event and contemplated for a couple of days of attempting to get around the ban and open an account on ATS to post about the Vegas similarities.

There is the timeliness.
For me anyway.
As for Vegas.
It was a Hoax, with a False Flag on a real assassination attempt on POTUS and Prince Salman.

Yes people died.
Most faked it. Crisis actors.

I heard there were 1400 foreigners at this Israeli event.
True?
Not true?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

True?
Not true?

I never looked into it, but there was over 4000 total. That is also not some big event to encourage people to fly there for it, so I would think the foreigners were already in the country and it was an ad hoc thing to do.

Maybe you are having premonitions of future events and it is mixing everything up when they actually happen. I would look into that and start a post on it in the right section.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

True?
Not true?

I never looked into it, but there was over 4000 total. That is also not some big event to encourage people to fly there for it, so I would think the foreigners were already in the country and it was an ad hoc thing to do.

Maybe you are having premonitions of future events and it is mixing everything up when they actually happen. I would look into that and start a post on it in the right section.

I just blew it off originally.
It was not tied to an event like it is now.
I only thought about, for days, because it was so similar to Vegas.
But I thought about it enough to remember it is the key to my understanding.

It is my opinion, for now, that most of this entire thing is staged and scripted for an actual true rollout this time for the 2 state solution.
That would be why most of it has to be hoax, green screen and actors.
If the deaths were real then the animosity for those experiencing the carnage would be too real and fester too much bitterness and lead to too much conflict.

I just feel this is too scripted and too much media chicanery like...
I am the media, "trust me".
My answer is NO, BECAUSE you are the media.

I hope I am right, just saying.

I searched GLP the best I could but it got memory holed.
I have never used wayback machine.
That is where I read it.
edit on 19-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join