It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician: The children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7
a reply to: AnotherNut2

So yeah, they can dig a hole or go sit on the beach. Btw all the water pipes were dug up, by hamas, and turned into makeshift rockets. They literally sabotaged themselves. Like i said earlier, its like watching the chaz idiots try and grow tomato plants on a piece of cardboard.

The chaz people made a mistake by not putting enough soil on top of the cardboard but theres method to their madness known as the no dig method. I use it myself to grow massive pumpkins - the cardboard kills all the weeds and is far more effective than digging.

Theres a great how to video here from the guy who pionered the method:

#

(sorry for being so off topic but all the science shows no dig and cardboard laying is a far more effective and profitable method than disturbing the soil)

edit on 26-10-2023 by HeadMod because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2023 by HeadMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Amnesty International is about as left wing as an org can be. What did they have to say about Palestine's war crimes?

And I dont give a flying f*ck about the UN. Never have, never will.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Amnesty International is about as left wing as an org can be. What did they have to say about Palestine's war crimes?

And I dont give a flying f*ck about the UN. Never have, never will.

You may not care about UN or Amnesty International or the various Human Rights Lawyers and Academics who have spoken out and condemned the actions by Israel or the millions of people who align with these views. But the reality is that Israel has committed these acts and they are responsible for them.

It's certainly not a matter of being left or right on the political spectrum. The condemnation of mass killings against civilians has come from all parts of the ideological spectrum.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: Mawdano

Not supplying your enemy with water, food, bullets, or anything else is NOT a war crime.

That's under the collective punishment of an entire Nation. Let's see what some experts have to say and not some randomers online.

Water is a basic human right, and denying this right violates international humanitarian law and the Geneva conventions, constituting a war crime, according to UN experts

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 26-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Then why the fvck did you bring it up? Do you think your imaginary time in the army would somehow add weight to your idiotic debate?

Because someone like you said this

The Allies, during WWII, killed thousands of civilians while bombing Germany and Japan. Civilians often contribute to the war machine and therefore, pay the price. I dare you to walk up to a veteran or his family and call them war criminals. If you did it to my grandfather, i would hurt you, badly.

I didn't inject my own military service into that statement to try and add weight to it, you fvcking moron. I said if you had called a veteran or my veteran grandfather a war criminal, I'd crush your fvcking larynx. I never mentioned my service.

Be careful of what you're saying online.
There might be no moderation yet but your arguments are recorded.

If you can't have a normal conversation no need to come around. And I doubt you do as you say to someone who is 6'5

Other than that and your invalid arguments the children of Gaza didn't bring it upon themselves and the Israeli State has been exposed with a range of idiotic claims, but they seem to believe them. On the top of this 'wonderful' argument that you seem to also accept we have had the following so far (and many more)

1) The Israeli Ambassador to the UK a few days ago who claimed there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza...

2) The IDF claiming exactly the same as the Ambassador i.e there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza...

3) The Israeli President Isaac Herzog saying that all citizens of Gaza bear responsibility for the latest attack by Hamas, hence implying that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza.

Who can trust the Israeli Government and the Israeli State? They have been exposed irreversibly.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvenOlderCarpy

Yeah, like you place weight on the opinions of random never heard of "artists"?

As ordinary people, yes I take them into account. There are thousands there are millions worldwide.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Mawdano

Imagine going through all that trouble posting bullsh*t sources just to have no one look at them cause you're retarded.

In contrast you only post your unsubstantiated opinion accompanied with apologies for the war crimes committed by Israel. That's a great deal!!! Don't you think so?! Ha!

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: InspectorE7

Do you condemn the rabbi, don't run from the question. Too weak to condemn?

He can't...

He can only offer apologies and propaganda for the Israeli side.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Your usual copy and paste bs which proves nothing is all you have?
You can’t even name one specific Israeli war crime.
You can’t backup anything that you’ve claimed about war crimes.
The only thing that you’ve proven is that you’re full of it.

You usually avoid dealing with the evidence so I need to repost them for you. I can do it forever if you want.

Here are the war crimes

1) Complete siege of Gaza
2) Incitement to genocide
3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion
5) Disproportional aerial bombardment of the civilian population
6) Attacks on civilian structures, hospitals, and humanitarian workers

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes

reliefweb.int...

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yes, there are plenty of knuckleheads that would curl up in a ball if mugged. And negotiate for peace while someone is kicking the crap out of them.

But not really. They just want everyone else to. Because their brains are broken.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Yes, there are plenty of knuckleheads that would curl up in a ball if mugged. And negotiate for peace while someone is kicking the crap out of them.

But not really. They just want everyone else to. Because their brains are broken.

You couldn't answer this?

"You may not care about UN or Amnesty International or the various Human Rights Lawyers and Academics who have spoken out and condemned the actions by Israel or the millions of people who align with these views. But the reality is that Israel has committed these acts and they are responsible for them.

It's certainly not a matter of being left or right on the political spectrum. The condemnation of mass killings against civilians has come from all parts of the ideological spectrum."

Your reply doesn't make any sense. You said you don't care about what other say. The same can be said about these others who don't care about what you're saying.

People don't have broken brains because the want peace and ceasefire.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes, I know their are billions on the planet that couldn't care less what i have to say.

What is your point?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You usually avoid dealing with the evidence so I need to repost them for you. I can do it forever if you want.

Here are the war crimes

3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes

reliefweb.int...

Look what the west has done to the Middle East since 911.
Now we have the audacity to say the Israelis can’t do the same.

The Palestinians need to bring their lapdog Hamas to heal. But they won’t because they support them.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Here are the war crimes

3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion

reliefweb.int...

Look what the west has done to the Middle East since 911.
Now we have the audacity to say the Israelis can’t do the same.

The Palestinians need to bring their lapdog Hamas to heal. But they won’t because they support them.

The war cannot continue in the middle east. And more importantly was crimes cannot be answered with war crimes. This situation isn't gaining any support and there are millions of people in the western world who are against this lunacy.

So far the number of deaths altogether have exceeded 7,000 with at least 1,400 Israelis killed and at least 5,500 Palestinians killed. It's clear that Israel wants to take revenge by killing as many innocent Palestinians as possible.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The war cannot continue in the middle east.

Its been there a while. Don't see much changing if you grab a gun and go there. How do we get out of this mess? Jekyll Island, Zion. Been in the works a while, how do we put together a better plan?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I know that you and Hamas want to blame Israel for what Hamas does but It’s not Israel’s fault that Hamas has bad aim.
The terrorist casualties are going to increase massively as the ground war ramps up.
You and the the terrorist apologists should grab your tissues and prepare.

This war will end when Israel feels they’ve succeeded in crippling Hamas.
There will be zero peace until the hostages are released.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Or...

Hamas puts military targets in civilian infrastructure thereby making it a military target ...

If you didn't put your people on top of a military then those people dont get killed...

I seem to remember doing that is sort of crime that has to do with wars...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Or...

Hamas puts military targets in civilian infrastructure thereby making it a military target ...

If you didn't put your people on top of a military then those people dont get killed...

I seem to remember doing that is sort of crime that has to do with wars...

Indeed war crimes have been committed by both sides. No doubt about this.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I know that you and Hamas want to blame Israel for what Hamas does but It’s not Israel’s fault that Hamas has bad aim.
The terrorist casualties are going to increase massively as the ground war ramps up.
You and the the terrorist apologists should grab your tissues and prepare.

This war will end when Israel feels they’ve succeeded in crippling Hamas.
There will be zero peace until the hostages are released.

I am not like you and I am not taking sides. My argument is the same as that of millions of people around the world, ceasefire and peace negotiations. I am not an Arab or a Jew and hence not emotionally charged or driven. But any sane person will want this show to come to an end.

The terrorists apologist argument is a false equivalency that is made when people like you have zero arguments.

Support for ceasefire and peace doesn't equate with support for terrorism and support for Hamas.

How many times the same arguments have been refuted?! Can you not come up with something different?

You may want to address the other thread I made where an Israeli Academic was fired because of his solidarity with the Palestinian cause.
Guess what?! He was also called a Hamas and terrorist supporter. Do you see the absurdity on this?!
edit on 27-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

Your history in Hamas look lame for a real solution. Conflict resolution is about gaining a perspective of both or multiple sides of the conflict. To narrow this fight to a few comfortable terms feeds the hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join