It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician: The children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
mondoweiss.net...

It really is hard to imagine a more malicious statement than “the children of Gaza have brought this upon themselves” when children in Gaza are now being massacred by the hundreds. But this was actually said in a recent Knesset session. And it wasn’t someone considered an extreme right-winger, but a liberal centrist – Meirav Ben-Ari from Yair Lapid’s opposition party Yesh Atid.

Ben-Ari is evidently getting worked up as Palestinian lawmaker Aida Touma-Sliman (around two hours into the session) bemoans the loss of civilian lives “both in the area surrounding Gaza and in Gaza,” imploring to make an effort to release hostages and to “get the civilians out of the circle of blood.” “Jews as well as Arabs, Israelis as well as Palestinians.” “A child is a child,” Touma-Sliman reminds everyone, pointing out that at that point, over 900 children had been killed from Israel’s bombing of Gaza (a day later, that number swelled to well over a thousand).

All this humanity was just too much for Ben-Ari. She started shouting and heckling Touma-Sliman, saying, “There is not symmetry, there is no symmetry!”

This is nothing new- a range of absolutely unacceptable statements by Jewish Politicians who seem to use a rhetoric that only is inflammatory but is also inhumane. The children of Gaza haven't brought it upon themselves. They are children and they're innocent by definition as well as being victims of a war that has lasted for decades (on both sides).

www.unicef.org...

According to UNICEF around 2,360 have been killed and 5,364 have been injured due to the continuous air strikes by the Israeli Air Force. More than 5,700 Palestinians have been killed so far and the vast majority are civilians, mainly women and children.

This is a humanitarian disaster given all other circumstances such as the destroyed infrastructure, the destruction of roads and buildings, the decision by Israel to cut off the ester supply and electricity and the forced displacement of hundreds of thousands of people from the North of the Gaza strip to the South.

Not to forget the latest statements by

1) The Israeli Ambassador to the UK a few days ago who claimed there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza...

www.businessinsider.com...

2) The IDF claiming exactly the same as the Ambassador i.e there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza...

www.timesofisrael.com...

3) The Israeli President Isaac Herzog saying that all citizens of Gaza bear responsibility for the latest attack by Hamas, hence implying that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza.

news.antiwar.com...

Clearly some of the Israeli Politicians have completely lost the plot and do actually believe what they're saying and also believe in collective punishment. It's more than clear by now that what Israel does is an act of revenge and not an act of self-defense. The Israeli Government wants to kill as many Palestinians as possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Israeli politicians are liars. They feed people lies and disinformation then they come here rant about how we do not believe their lies.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
Israeli politicians are liars. They feed people lies and disinformation then they come here rant about how we do not believe their lies.

I ve seen some accounts try to defend the indefensible and at the same time support all actions taken by the Israeli Government, including killing thousands of innocent civilians, including women and children.

There has been wide condemnation of these acts worldwide. That's really great news.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Imagine in what state of mind a politician must be to claim that the children have brought it to themselves. It's an outrageous and highly provocative statement.

The good news is that there is wide condemnation worldwide as I said earlier of all these atrocities committed in the name of self-defense and democracy.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Least genocidal Israeli politican.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Blood will wash away blood

This isn't going to solve anything and Israel is going to be attacked by muslims again next year, and the year after that, and every year after that.

It's never going to end.

Unless they build the temple.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MalOscp

And how's a #ing temple going to solve an apartheid state problem, with Armageddon for everyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepperOnion

And how's a #ing temple going to solve an apartheid state problem?

with Armageddon for everyone

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MalOscp

This isn't going to solve anything and Israel is going to be attacked by muslims again next year, and the year after that, and every year after that.

It's never going to end.

I am not getting you there with temple argument you made.

To me it's obvious Israel is taking revenge by killing as many Palestinians as possible. And the comments by this Israeli Politician show precisely what is happening and how Palestinians are regarded by Israel.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That's not a solution.....

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

It's never going to end.

I am not getting you there with temple argument you made.

To me it's obvious Israel is taking revenge by killing as many Palestinians as possible. And the comments by this Israeli Politician show precisely what is happening and how Palestinians are regarded by Israel.

Everything changes when the Temple is built.

They need to stop dragging their heels.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's a solution you might not like

This world is miserable and I am not this meat sack, so I'm ready
edit on 25-10-2023 by MalOscp because: MalO

(post by InspectorE7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectorE7

Lol, do you have new lies for today. Haven't heard ape level lies in a while. Don't forget to add some barking because it works.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It's a solution you might not like

This world is miserable and I am not this meat sack, so I'm ready

The world may have issues but Armageddon isn't a solution to the problem and neither it's the killing of thousands and thousands of innocent civilians.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Right on cue.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

Right on cue.

Bark again

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Lol, do you have new lies for today. Haven't heard ape level lies in a while. Don't forget to add some barking because it works.

It's best not to feed the political trolls. The arguments by this 'member' have been refuted in all threads he/she is taking part by trolling and trying to derail conversations having found an opportunity to do so in this current ATS climate.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's best not to feed the political trolls. The arguments by this 'member' have been refuted in all threads he/she is taking part by trolling and trying to derail conversations having found an opportunity to do so in this current ATS climate.

We are pro animal rights.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

Right on cue.

Bark again

They can't defend their position as it seems and try to dismiss or deny the obvious i.e the remarks and statements made by Israeli Politicians that show precisely what the plan is and how Palestinians are treated, like savages and subhumans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join