It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Teenager Who SURVIVED Hamas Attack DEMANDS Israel STOP Bombing Gaza!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
What really really irks me here is history repeating itself. Growing up I learned of the Germans/Nazis killing 10 civilians in retaliation for each soldier they lost. They'd go into a village and kill ten for one, to leave a message and deter more German killings. It is #ing annoying that the main lesson the Israelis learned from the Germans is that very thing. Indiscriminate killings of civilians to deter aggression.

What is more annoying is that you fail to see, or just do not want to see that every attack by Israel is a military target of some kind. You also fail to see that Israel gives warnings so that innocent people can get out, they have made the south of Gaza city a safe zone for people to get to. We have this and now compare it to Hamas which almost 100% kills everyone in their path, 4000+ rockets were launched with zero military target in mind, just launched hoping to kill anyone.

edit on 15-10-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: stevieray
Growing up I learned of the Germans/Nazis killing 10 civilians in retaliation for each soldier they lost. They'd go into a village and kill ten for one, to leave a message and deter more German killings. It is #ing annoying that the main lesson the Israelis learned from the Germans is that very thing. Indiscriminate killings of civilians to deter aggression.

What is more annoying is that you fail to see, or just do not want to see that every attack by Israel is a military target of some kind. You also fail to see that Israel gives warnings so that innocent people can get out, they have made the south of Gaza a safe zone for people to get to. We have this and now compare it to Hamas which almost 100% kills everyone in their path, 4000+ rockets were launched with zero military target in mind, just launched hoping to kill anyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: FlyersFan
a reply to: SprocketUK

The vast majority of teenage leftist liberals are delusional, not just in Israel, but all over the western world!

In contrary, the vast majority of Israel is united in eliminating Hamas from this earth!!!!

After all that has been shown. After all that has been demonstrated. OP advocates for foreign policy opinion of the delusional 19 year old lefty who is clearly the type who couldn't even answer what is a woman!
Credible objectivity does not exist... only confirmed bias!

What do people like Biden, Obama, the Clintons do when everything they do fails, or they’re caught in their corruption ?

Quickly start appealing to and agitating people like this, who will always be available to get silly and sloppy.

Biden just made a big appeal to black people under the guise of Saint Fentanyl Floyd. Whether it’s for Biden or somebody else, the dems in the next election will be hammering nothing but crap like this.
They can not discuss anything about America over the last 3-4 years.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Growing up I learned of the Germans/Nazis killing 10 civilians in retaliation for each soldier they lost. They'd go into a village and kill ten for one, to leave a message and deter more German killings. It is #ing annoying that the main lesson the Israelis learned from the Germans is that very thing. Indiscriminate killings of civilians to deter aggression.

What is more annoying is that you fail to see, or just do not want to see that every attack by Israel is a military target of some kind. You also fail to see that Israel gives warnings so that innocent people can get out, they have made the north of Gaza a safe zone for people to get to. We have this and now compare it to Hamas which almost 100% kills everyone in their path, 4000+ rockets were launched with zero military target in mind, just launched hoping to kill anyone.

Hey ! I didn’t say that ! Lol

As a matter of fact I gave almost the same reply to him.

You knock it off buster !

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

What is more annoying is that you fail to see, or just do not want to see that every attack by Israel is a military target of some kind. You also fail to see that Israel gives warnings so that innocent people can get out, they have made the south of Gaza a safe zone for people to get to. We have this and now compare it to Hamas which almost 100% kills everyone in their path, 4000+ rockets were launched with zero military target in mind, just launched hoping to kill anyone.

Fixed

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
only way to make peace with an enemy is by destroying them entirely leaving only burnt ruins, they will keep fighting you till they defeat you eventually if you dont.

mercy only prolongs suffering and conflict forever, that's why the geneva convention is such a terrible treaty, it only makes wars impossible to win for any nation that obeys it, only those that ignore it can win wars. if not for the convention this wouldn't still be an issue.

Lol, we’ve always had the perfect and unambiguous example of Japan in WW2.

Well, sadly we do have the same shockingly stupid people who say the US was wrong to stop Japan from killing everyone in their own country. That’s the outcome without the bomb. Somehow they still manage to get it ass-backwards as usual.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

As a matter of fact I gave almost the same reply to him.

You knock it off buster !

Lol sorry, fixed

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No need, I was only funnin ya !

edit on 15-10-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: FlyersFan
She says she blames 'Bibi' 100% for this and she calls for peace, but doesn't say how to make peace with a group that has as it's sole purpose the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Hamas has been offered peace and a two state solution, but they reject it every time. She doesn't say how to make peace happen.

Ah, youthful idealism from this young lady. How quaint.

She doesn’t say how to make peace because you can’t make peace with them. The proof of that is decades of attempted and failed diplomacy that got us here.

Are there solutions? Well, sure, but it’s real hard to “negotiate” when the other side isn’t looking for unity, they’re looking for your removal and extinction.

The sad reality is, listening to someone like this lady will only result in more dead Israelis.

All of that said, I agree, I’d far prefer a peaceful solution where Gaza/Israel stop fighting and let each territory go forth independently and peacefully toward their goals.

But, I’d prefer a lot of things. Instead, peace will get created the hard way.

The left has done a nice job creating her. Maybe she’ll also find a guy who abuses her and she’ll always tell everybody to shut up, because it’s not his fault and he can’t help it. Until that day that she can’t say anything anymore.

Honestly, I don’t know who to lay her creation at the feet of.

The “left” certainly contributes. But so does the right, in some ways.

Ironically, peace may be what allows this person to exist.

If someone is under 22, they were not alive for 9/11 and all that came after it - and many more were too young to remember.

They have lived a pretty darned peaceful world, by historical standards, much of their life. Certainly, they have seen economic challenges. But, not many military challenges.

When you couple that peace with a major push for diversity - you further eliminate unity. Said differently, you start having cultural conflict as opposed to mortal, military conflict.

Military conflict is unifying, cultural conflict is not.

So when you have a generation that has experience minimal military engagement, been taught to love everyone (which isn’t a bad thing btw), massively pushed inclusion of differences, and who has grown up in broadly the most privileged era of western civilizations history - you get people like this who don’t understand just how dangerous the world truly is and how much hate/anger/aggression/tribalism/etc. is truly out there.

And, by extension, the measures you have to take at times to continue to provide long-term peace for your civilization and society.
edit on 15-10-2023 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.

She's 19. Where I live, 19yo can vote.

Mentally vulnerable teenagers are the reason USA has Biden now.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.

course they can but a single 19 year old cannot decide how a whole nation reacts to being attacked like this, nor should they, which was my point.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It’s people without perspective - not just 19 year olds.

But, you don’t have squat for perspective at 19 so they’re one and the same.

Notice, many things that have a social or religious foundation end up the same way.

Take “Defund the Police” as an example. This whole movement was in response to a cop using excessive force - which most people do not condone (nor do I).

But, who wanted to defund the police? People with little foresight or perspective, or those who fancy an idealistic reality void of reality. Youth, criminals, the homeless, and more.

Fast forward three years and what do we have? A scramble to fund the police. Major cities are smoldering dumpster fires - where they defunded the police, at least.

Many will say “told ya” - myself included - but from the perspective of “defund” folks they honestly thought it would work and be helpful. They want a world that frankly isn’t all that different than what id hope to see us have.

The problem is, their lack of perspective couple with an idealistic mind set doesn’t work. Law and order creates the future they want. Not chaos.

This girl in Israel is no different.

Say “No, don’t harm them!”. Ok. So you think Hamas will just “forget about” all that’s transpired here?

Sadly for folks like this, it won’t be until thousands more rockets kill thousands more of her fellow citizens before she goes “oh, well, maybe we do need to fight”.

Letting childish ideals die is hard. But, if you don’t figure that out yourself, someone else will do it for you.

And if you’re dealing with a known terrorist organization, you may learn a mortal lesson.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No need, I was only funnin ya !

I know
but still needed fixing...

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It kind of seems she is somewhat removed from the actual attacks, and her area was relocated just in case and not in direct attack, so I think she still doesn't quite understand all that happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They have to do something about Hamas, period stop, you cannot negotiate with someone whose stated goal is death of an entire nation, every man, woman and child in it.

Until hamas and to a lesser extent hezbollah are removed from the equation there will never be peace.

Otherwise all Israel does is go well a little atrocity is ok to have happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Someone should show her this information

A little old but still valid -

Free Beacon - 89 Percent of Palestinians Support Terror Attacks on Israel

Nearly 89 percent of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets from the Gaza Strip at Israeli civilians, according to a new poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion (PCPO).

The poll of 1,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip found that 88.9 percent of those surveyed supported "the firing of rockets from Gaza at Israel," according to the findings.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Someone should show her this information

A little old but still valid -

Free Beacon - 89 Percent of Palestinians Support Terror Attacks on Israel

Nearly 89 percent of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets from the Gaza Strip at Israeli civilians, according to a new poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion (PCPO).

The poll of 1,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip found that 88.9 percent of those surveyed supported "the firing of rockets from Gaza at Israel," according to the findings.

Just keeping it level, polls are bullshiit!

I think what Hamas did to those Israeli's dancing and having a good time is worthy of a devastatong response. Bibi seems to have to answer to a lot of questions as well. That means Mossad is also in question. Just keeping it honest.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Oh the problems there did not start in 1947. That kind of hatred and animosity started far longer than before that. That is only a flash point where the bad faith negotiations and broken promises started.

The whole issue for the area, started just about after the fall of the Ottoman Empire, right after World War I. That area was then placed under the jurisdiction of the British. Who then, like so many other areas before that, partitioned and drew boarders, without then taking into account about the people who lived there. This was bad, but after World War II, guess what happened? A good majority of the displaced persons, of Jewish faith, left Europe, and traveled to Israel to reside there and have a jewish state. That in turned forced out many of the local population who was already upset that what they wanted was ignored, and now there was an invading force of refugees that were coming in and taking over the place in vast numbers. And thus you get to the 1947, the declaration of the nation of Israel. The problem is that the 2 groups present had yet to settle the entire question of how the country was to be divided/shared.

So how upset would you be if an invading number of people came in and kicked your ancestors off of their land and then treated you very badly? And what is worse, is that the promises that were broken and the bad faith negotiations, the constant pushing and treated like a second class citizen in a country that you are just as entitled to be. Revolutions and civil wars have been fought over those 2 kinds of treatment.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just another young and dumb teenager who doesn't understand that there in NO "POLITICAL SOLUTION" to the Muslim problem over there.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
By having alot of countries, those not even involved in this, standing up and taking the blame, and working on cleaning up the mess that was created so long ago by their own governments who laid the seeds for the problems that exist today. By governments all coming together, not to support one side or the other but to look at both and say: Enough, come to the table or both of you are fully isolated, no more money, no more aid, no more trade, no more nothing. Where it sends a ripple and creates a unified voice of the rest that what both sides are doing is not ok, and that it needs to stop. And hold both sides accountable for their actions.

The saddest thing of all, is that Israel is making the same mistakes as the US has made, and the message that the Palestinian's are sending out is far more chilling and terrifying that many should be worried about. Know any one else in the world that would have say a population that has been marginalized, or say kicked off their land, or are told they are citizens and yet treated like second class citizens or worse?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join