It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Teenager Who SURVIVED Hamas Attack DEMANDS Israel STOP Bombing Gaza!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This brave teenage woman survived the kibbutz Be’er attack , her words to my ears are stronger than any of the bombs raining down on Gaza , her anger is not directed at the people of Gaza but Netanyahu and those who calling for "revenge".

Transcription for those who cannot watch the 9 minute video but those who can should.

Citizens of Israel , politicians , residents of Israel , I don't care who hears this , listen to me carefully , how an I supposed to get up in the morning knowing that 4.5 KM from kibbutz Be’er in Gaza , there are people for whom this event has not ended. for me it was over 12 hours because there was a place to be evacuated to , I'm at the Dead Sea. Those seeking revenge should be ashamed , there is a lot of pain that is true , I myself after everything I have been through keep losing so much energy every time I hear the word revenge. For people to go through what I went through and not have anyone to extract them it cannot be . it cannot be. And no there can be no more band aids

Now , I know there is much anger towards Bibi , because I feel it , I feel it very strongly , in the moments I am able to feel anything at all , because as of late that is not easy , I feel the anger because how many people , how many must die for him ? , how many people must die for his ego and his personal interests ?
I don't know if I already said this , but , the missiles particularly in this latest attack , even before the terrorist attack , I heard more missiles than I had heard in all the 19 years of my life , all at once , ALL AT ONCE.
The missiles , the ones that hit us feel like missile launched by my own government because this is the government that has abandoned me , my entire life , mY entire lif. and now we are experiencing the worst of all. And if this isn't the worst of all God knows what is in store for us.

Now , it is true that Bibi this and Bibi that , and truly I blame him 100% for everything , that is true. He chose to have us live this way. He chose to toss the Iron Dome at us instead of reaching a political solution , and he chose a lot of other things as well. Our blood is on his hands , but it is not just him , he is the root of a much deeper problem , but it is not just him .

If my words are heard by anyone , take a good look at yourselves , look deep inside , ask yourself what are your values , ask yourselves , in light of everything you see around you , how do your values , the ones you know you hold ,fit in with what you see , ask yourselves that question , really ask yourselves , ask yourselves who you vote for , ask yourselves what it is you are demanding of them , I nkow what I'm demanding , I am demanding a JUST PEACE , I'm demanding the Bedouins in the Negev receive the same support as kibbutz Be’er has , and we too did not receive sufficient support , civilians came to our rescue , civilians , the government was nowhere to be found.

And I am filled with gratitude for being at this hotel at the Dead Sea , but in a heartbeat every person here would give this up to get those held hostage back , by the way twice I heard the government barely even mention the mere existence of hostages , they are acting like they do not exist , they are dropping bombs knowing that those bombs will cost them their lives too.

The return of hostages. Peace. fairness and decency , if you are not interested in hearing the things I have said , then there is no hope , take a moment , weigh my words carefully listen. Perhaps for some my words will be difficult to hear , it is hard for me to speak , you see ? , After what I want through at Be’eri you owe me this much , you owe me this , not in a sense of guilt , we are dealing with a lot . take some time , take a break , take care of yourselves and take care of your families , but you owe me this , ask yourselves who it is you vote for and do not compromise , if you let hope die you are letting the residents of the towns that surround Gaza die too , over again . I have nothing more to say.

More sense from a 19 year old woman who has been through hell than a whole government of fat cats creating hell , I salute her , her bravery and vision.

+58 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.
edit on 59pSun, 15 Oct 2023 11:38:59 -050020232023-10-15T11:38:59-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
She says she blames 'Bibi' 100% for this and she calls for peace, but doesn't say how to make peace with a group that has as it's sole purpose the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Hamas has been offered peace and a two state solution, but they reject it every time. She doesn't say how to make peace happen.
edit on 10/15/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Given the always obvious and now confirmed fact that the government and the IDF allowed the attacks to happen under their noses (and, I suspect, had a hand in planning, funding and executing them along with certain other western intelligence agencies), the assault on Gaza is something akin to W's WMD search in Iraq. The Israeli government - like the US government in 2001 - just wanted an excuse so they fabricated it, allowed an "atrocity" to happen to create justifcation.

I have been crassly saying that I support Israel and Palestine equally; they've each sworn the utter destruction of the other and I wish them both complete success.

:
edit on 2023 10 15 by incoserv because: typos.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
If you are happy letting mentally vulnerable teenagers decide all the imortant stuff for you, have at it, dont expect the rest of us to get with that plan though.

Easy to say from your position of safety , keep your fingers in your ears and hum your happy tune while the innocent die for the glory of a corrupt politician ,Sprocket.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Easy to say from your position of safety , keep your fingers in your ears and hum your happy tune while the innocent die for the glory of a corrupt politician ,Sprocket.

Or let teenagers with sod all life experience decide for you. There's probably tons of 19 year olds out there who want extermination camps for Palis after this, should we listen to them too because they are 19 and upset like her?

She just mirrors your own view which is why you agree with her, she hasnt hit on some universal truth here
edit on 04pSun, 15 Oct 2023 11:52:04 -050020232023-10-15T11:52:04-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Or let teenagers with sod all life experience decide for you.

She's had 19 years living in a country in continual conflict and survived the largest terror attack in that counties living memory , nobody is deciding anything for me I know right from wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yet one way of looking at this, is that the rest of the world should stay out of it completely.
We have enough to deal with, and they are constantly at war with each other, let them sort it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Or let teenagers with sod all life experience decide for you.

She's had 19 years living in a country in continual conflict and survived the largest terror attack in that counties living memory , nobody is deciding anything for me I know right from wrong.

No, you plainly do not know because you posted this and agree that it wasnt the fault of the murderers, the rapists and kidnappers but some politician who somehow failed to talk these animals out of doing what they were always going to do.

Honestly I am disappointed in you.
edit on 13pSun, 15 Oct 2023 11:58:13 -050020232023-10-15T11:58:13-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

As I with you.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

As I with you.

I can live with that, you are dead wrong in this like all the other antisemites

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Those who have never seen death are usually the loudest calling for it.

I'm with this young lady, the killings of innocent civilians have to stop. War crimes are war crimes, regardless of what god people believe in or what language they speak.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Pretty sad state of affairs, but just as sad is this:
We are so divided ourselves that a conflict in faraway lands has many of us taking sides ourselves,
just as frothing mad and dogmatic, and eating each other alive in vitriolic indignance.

Look, I know it sucks that this is happening, and there is injustice in the world,
but sometimes you have to just focus on yourself and keep living life.

Repeat after me: "Not my country, not my fight."

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Wow, you in no way disproved what he said, but great job with the appeal to emotions and fear and guilt trip.

Glad you’re thrilled with turning the fate of Israel over to little miss Greta Glickstein-Hogg.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

like all the other antisemites

And that says more about you than it does me.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

like all the other antisemites

And that says more about you than it does me.

It says only that I am aware of the HRA guide on antisemitism.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany
Unfortunately this will happen. Those that want destruction and those that don't have been waiting.
Now all we can do is watch and see how messed around up this will be.
On a positive note I really hope after the dust settles that all realize how damning the cost of life truly is. IMHO this is not worth dying over. Live and let live

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
She says she blames 'Bibi' 100% for this and she calls for peace, but doesn't say how to make peace with a group that has as it's sole purpose the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Hamas has been offered peace and a two state solution, but they reject it every time. She doesn't say how to make peace happen.

Ah, youthful idealism from this young lady. How quaint.

She doesn’t say how to make peace because you can’t make peace with them. The proof of that is decades of attempted and failed diplomacy that got us here.

Are there solutions? Well, sure, but it’s real hard to “negotiate” when the other side isn’t looking for unity, they’re looking for your removal and extinction.

The sad reality is, listening to someone like this lady will only result in more dead Israelis.

All of that said, I agree, I’d far prefer a peaceful solution where Gaza/Israel stop fighting and let each territory go forth independently and peacefully toward their goals.

But, I’d prefer a lot of things. Instead, peace will get created the hard way.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Or let teenagers with sod all life experience decide for you. There's probably tons of 19 year olds out there who want extermination camps for Palis after this, should we listen to them too because they are 19 and upset like her?

She just mirrors your own view which is why you agree with her, she hasnt hit on some universal truth here

Hey, at least he’s consistent. Loves all the people in America who hate America. Loves this young Israeli girl because she hates her own country and culture. Doesn’t think they should be allowed to protect themselves.
If the left couldn’t cultivate self-hate, they wouldn’t have much.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Maybe she should speak to the leader of Hamas first. This video is from 2017 and the son of the leader speaks against it. Couldn't be anyone more directly involved to speak the truth.

www.youtube.com...

Copyright 2017 UN Watch | EPIC MOMENT: U.N. stunned, Palestinian delegates in shock, as UN Watch brings surprise guest speaker—Palestinian Mosab Hassan Yousef—to expose PLO lies. Watch heads turn! !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join