It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have been wanting to post this for a long time I just had been too busy to do so.

I believe this is something that we all need to read on a medical conspiracy level. I don't this has been posted before, but if it has I do apologize.

There are many people out there that say there is a cure for cancer. Others say there are many treatments for cancer. And majority say you can prevent cancer. Cancer is everywhere you read (pretty much). It is a hot topic in the medical field. Cancer is great business...cancer is a great killer of life.

The question is...was this always the case? The article below tells the great tail of the device that cured cancer that was stolen and hidden from public by Big Pharma

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It!
www.getholistichealth.com...

It was in 1920 that Royal (Raymond) Rife first identified the human cancer virus using the world’s most powerful microscope. After identifying and isolating the virus, he decided to culture it on salted pork.

At the time this was a very good method for culturing a virus. He then took the culture and injected it into 400 rats which as you might expect, created cancer in all 400 rats very quickly.

The next step for Rife is where things took an interesting turn. He later found a frequency of electromagnetic energy that would cause the cancer virus to diminish completely when entered into the energy field.

The great discovery led Rife to create a device that could be tuned to output the frequency that would destruct the cancer. He was then able to treat the cancer within both rats and patients who were within close proximity of the device.

By 1934, the device began getting much more attention. The University of Southern California appointed a Special Medical Research Committee to further look at and study the device and it’s claims. 16 terminal cancer patients from Pasadena County Hospital were brought to Rife’s San Diego Laboratory for treatment. This committee was made up of doctors and pathologists who were assigned to examine the patients if they were still alive in 90 days. The 3 months of treatment went by and the Committee concluded that 14 of the 16 patients had been completely cured of cancer.

The remaining 2 patients were exposed to the device for another 4 weeks after a few adjustments were made. Both were cured after the 4 weeks. The amazing results were a surprise to many, as no one knew what to expect out of frequency based medical treatment.

On November 20, 1931, Royal Rife was honored with a banquet billed as “The End To All Diseases” at the Pasadena estate of Dr. Milbank Johnson by 44 of the nations most respected medical authorities.

The device began receiving flack in 1939 and almost all distinguished doctors and scientists close to the device began denying that they had ever met Rife and saw results with his device. The complete reversal was due to pressure from drug companies who were being threatened by the device’s potential.

Now here is a turn that Big Pharma took to ensure this discovery and successful treatment of cancer was not revealed to the public: 3 scientists killed in the waking of the truth....

Interestingly, on the night of the press conference where Dr. Milbank Johnson was going to reveal the results of Rife’s study in 1934, he was fatally poisoned and his notes and papers were “lost.” Along with that, a failed attempt by drug companies to purchase the device from Rife resulted in his labs being destroyed by arson.

If that wasn’t enough, Dr. Nemes who had been duplicating Rife’s work, was mysteriously killed in a fire and his research material was all destroyed as well.

Finally, the Burnett Lab, which had been validating all of Rife’s work, was also destroyed in a fire. Sure seems like the pharmaceutical industry may have been involved in this.

But what about Rife? By 1971 Royal Rife died by an “accidental” lethal dose of Valium and alcohol at Grossmont hospital.

Rife machines do still exist today and are used in some medical practices but they are not FDA approved and are sometimes still seized by the FDA. They are often sold under the label of ‘veterinary devices.

edit on 24-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: added video

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Story of Royal Ramond Rife and events leading to the destruction of the cancer treatment device...
www.rense.com...
www.getholistichealth.com...

Royal Raymond Rife was a brilliant scientist born in 1888 and died in 1971.

He received 14 major awards and honors and was given an honorary Doctorate by the University of Heidelberg for his work. During the 66 years that Rife spent designing and building medical instruments, he worked for Zeiss Optics, the U.S. Government, and several private benefactors. Most notable was millionaire Henry Timkin, of Timkin roller bearing fame.

Because Rife was self-educated in so many different fields, he intuitively looked for his answers in areas beyond the rigid scientific structure of his day. He had mastered so many different disciplines that he literally had, at his intellectual disposal, the skills and knowledge of an entire team of scientists and technicians from a number of different scientific fields. So, whenever new technology was needed to perform a new task, Rife simply invented and then built it himself.

By 1920, Rife had finished building the world’s first virus microscope. By 1933, he had perfected that technology and had constructed the incredibly complex Universal Microscope, which had nearly 6,000 different parts and was capable of magnifying objects 60,000 times their normal size.

With this incredible microscope, Rife became the first human being to actually see a live virus, and until quite recently, the Universal Microscope was the only one which was able view live viruses. More than 75% of the organisms Rife could see with his Universal Microscope are only visible with ultra-violet light....Rife made invisible microbes visible without killing them, a feat which today’s electron microscopes cannot duplicate.

In reality, Royal Rife had identified the human cancer virus first…in 1920! Rife then made over 20,000 unsuccessful attempts to transform normal cells into tumor cells. He finally succeeded when he irradiated the cancer virus, passed it through a cell-catching ultra-fine porcelain filter, and injected it into lab animals.

His distaste for medical politics (which he could afford to ignore thanks to generous trusts set up by private benefactors) left him at a disadvantage later, when powerful forces attacked him. Coupled with the influence of the pharmaceutical industry in purging his papers from medical journals, it is hardly surprising that few heave heard of Rife today.

It took Rife many years, working 48 hours at a time, until he discovered the frequencies which specifically destroyed herpes, polio, spinal meningitis, tetanus, influenza, and an immense number of other dangerous disease organisms.

continued...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hmm this is highly skeptical.

After doing some basic searches it seems that Royal Rife died at age 83, pretty old for the time.. Couldn't find anything on him being poisoned.

Also looked up some stuff on "rife machines", and it seems as it is just another "cure". The literature that I've come across oretty much agrees that this is a total hoax, selling expensive devices to generate false hope to those suffering from cancer.

Does it make people feel better? Maybe, the placebo effect is a very powerful thing, unfortunately so is cancer.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The experiments on humans and the success treatment rate using the device....

continued.......

In 1934, the University of Southern California appointed a Special Medical Research Committee to bring terminal cancer patients from Pasadena County Hospital to Rife’s San Diego Laboratory and clinic for treatment. The team included doctors and pathologists assigned to examine the patients – if still alive – in 90 days.

After the 90 days of treatment, the Committee concluded that 86.5% of the patients had been completely cured. The treatment was then adjusted and the remaining 13.5% of the patients also responded within the next four weeks.

The total recovery rate using Rife’s technology was 100%.

On November 20, 1931, forty-four of the nation’s most respected medical authorities honored Royal Rife with a banquet billed as The End To All Diseases at the Pasadena estate of Dr. Milbank Johnson.

Where the story takes a turn for the worst...

At first, a token attempt was made to buy out Rife. Morris Fishbein, who had acquired the entire stock of the American Medical Association by 1934, sent an attorney to Rife with ‘an offer you can’t refuse.’ Rife refused.

And finally, Rife had spent decades accumulating meticulous evidence of his work, including film and stop-motion photographs. No, different tactics were needed…

The first incident was the gradual pilfering of components, photographs, film, and written records from Rife’s lab. The culprit was never caught.

Then, while Rife struggled to reproduce his missing data (in a day when photocopies and computers were not available), someone vandalized his precious virus microscopes. Pieces of the 5,682 piece Universal microscope were stolen. Earlier, an arson fire had destroyed the multi-million dollar Burnett Lab in New Jersey, just as the scientists there were preparing to announce confirmation of Rife’s work. But the final blow came later, when police illegally confiscated the remainder of Rife’s 50 years of research.

Then in 1939, agents of a family which controlled the drug industry assisted Philip Hoyland in a frivolous lawsuit against his own partners in the Beam Ray Corporation. This was the only company manufacturing Rife’s frequency instruments (Rife was not a partner). Hoyland lost, but his assisted legal assault had the desired effect: the company was bankrupted by legal expenses. And during the Great Depression, this meant that commercial production of Rife’s frequency instruments ceased completely.

And remember what a universal cure meant to hospitals and research foundations? Doctors who tried to defend Rife lost their foundations grants and hospital privileges.

On the other hand, big money was spent ensuring that doctors who had seen Rife’s therapy would forget what they saw. Almost no price was too much to suppress it. Remember that, today, treatment of a single cancer patient averages over $300,000. It’s BIG business.

Thus, Arthur Kendall, the Director of the Northwestern School of Medicine who worked with Rife on the cancer virus, accepted almost a quarter of a million dollars to suddenly ‘retire’ in Mexico. That was an exorbitant amount of money in the Depression.

Dr. George Dock, another prominent figure who collaborated with Rife, was silenced with an enormous grant, along with the highest honors the American Medical Association could bestow. Between the carrots and the sticks, everyone except Dr. Couche and Dr. Milbank Johnson gave up Rife’s work and went back to prescribing drugs.

To finish the job, the medical journals, support almost entirely by drug company revenues and controlled by the AMA, refused to publish any paper by anyone on Rife’s therapy. Therefore, an entire generation of medical students graduated into practice without ever once hearing of Rife’s breakthroughs in medicine.

The magnitude of such an insane crime eclipses every mass murder in history. Cancer picks us off quietly…but by 1960 the casualties from this tiny virus exceeded the carnage of all the wars America ever fought. In 1989, it was estimated that 40% of us will experience cancer at some time in our lives.

In Rife’s lifetime, he had witnessed the progress of civilization from horse-and-buggy travel to jet planes. In that same time, he saw the epidemic of cancer increase from 1 in 24 Americans in 1905 to 1 in 3 in 1971 when Rife died.

continued....

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

....He also witnessed the phenomenal growth of the American Cancer Society, the Salk Foundation, and many others collecting hundreds of millions of dollars for diseases that were cured long before in his own San Diego laboratories. In one period, 176,500 cancer drugs were submitted for approval. Any that showed ‘favorable’ results in only one-sixth of one percent of the cases being studied could be licensed. Some of these drugs had a mortality rate of 14-17%. When death came from the drug, not the cancer, the case was recorded as a ‘complete’ or ‘partial remission’ because the patient didn’t actually die from the cancer. In reality, it was a race to see which would kill the patient first: the drug or the disease.

The inevitable conclusion reached by Rife was that his life-long labor and discoveries had not only been ignored but probably would be buried with him. At that point, he ceased to produce much of anything and spent the last third of his life seeking oblivion in alcohol. It dulled the pain and his acute awareness of half a century of wasted effort – ignored – while the unnecessary suffering of millions continued so that a vested few might profit. And profit they did, and profit they do.

In 1971, Royal Rife died from a combination of valium and alcohol at the age of 83. Perhaps his continual exposure to his own Rife frequencies helped his body endure abuse for so many years.

Fortunately, his death was not the end of his electronic therapy. A few humanitarian doctors and engineers reconstructed his frequency instruments and kept his genius alive. Rife technology became public knowledge again in 1986 with the publication of The Cancer Cure That Worked, by Barry Lynes, and other material about Royal Rife and his monumental work.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i do remember reading years ago that in the 30s all disease had been cured by a simple machine and the frequency it was using but someone sensible must have thought what about all those doctors and nurses and chemist's you can not replace them with a man who will tie a wire to your foot

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am not surprised that there is a lot of ongoing conspiracy behind this topic in the medical field. I bet if you went to a radiology ward in the hospital and asked the doctors about the Rife Device...and whether they have heard of it they may tell you no, or briefly yes and then shut up about it.

Ask a successful veterinarian and I bet you they work with similar devices.

The point is now how Rife died here....the point is there were proven cases of ridding the body of disease and cancer using specific frequencies his device produced and which mysteriously went missing and was never taught in class. What is taught in med school is how to use drugs on humans....BIG PHARMA style.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I didn't realize cancer was a virus.

I was under the impression that cancer was neither a virus or bacteria, but rather mutations of the body's own cells.

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
S&F

As I sit here, tired and depressed....and surrounded by electricity, I wonder to myself....
if the 'right' frequency can cure you....then what does the 'wrong' frequency do....?

jacy

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

EnderMEM
Hmm this is highly skeptical.

After doing some basic searches it seems that Royal Rife died at age 83, pretty old for the time.. Couldn't find anything on him being poisoned.

Also looked up some stuff on "rife machines", and it seems as it is just another "cure". The literature that I've come across oretty much agrees that this is a total hoax, selling expensive devices to generate false hope to those suffering from cancer.

Does it make people feel better? Maybe, the placebo effect is a very powerful thing, unfortunately so is cancer.

Please cite your literature you have come across. Some online sites are false flags devised out there to purposely mislead the public. In other words, they are created to make you believe something is a hoax when in fact it is not...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

I was under the impression that cancer was neither a virus or bacteria, but rather mutations of the body's own cells.

Cancer is a living thing...it is not like kidney stone which floats around in the body and can be peed out (painfully...sometimes needs medical attention). This thing replicates like a virus, behaves like a virus...is a virus.

In other words...it is called a "Retrovirus"

edit on 24-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm leaning on the side of HOAX.

n December 1997, Wisconsin Attorney General James Doyle announced that a Wisconsin resident who was diagnosed with advanced colon and liver cancer used Rettmann's services after being told that she could cure the woman's cancer [1]. Although medical doctors had recommended chemotherapy, Rettmann had advised her otherwise.

At their first meeting, Rettmann allegedly photographed the woman and her daughter with a Polaroid camera and put the photos in a cup attached to a radionics machine. After telling the mother that she had colon and blood cancer and the daughter that she had breast cancer, Rettmann allegedly advised both to have treatments with a Rife Frequency Generator, a special diet, dietary supplements, a regimen of baths, and foot zoning (a type of foot massage claimed to break up accumulated deposits at the end of foot nerve endings in order to help heal the body).

Both women underwent multiple treatments. The mother paid Rettmann a total of $1,778.85, and the daughter paid $495.30. At their final meeting, Rettmann told the mother that she had been cured. Within a month, however, the mother experienced severe pain that caused her to see a physician. She was told that her cancer had progressed considerably and that the prognosis was hopeless. She died soon after that assessment. The daughter was subsequently examined by her personal physician and told that she did not have breast cancer.

Quackwatch.org

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

jacygirl
S&F

As I sit here, tired and depressed....and surrounded by electricity, I wonder to myself....
if the 'right' frequency can cure you....then what does the 'wrong' frequency do....?

jacy
i think the nexus magazine had a article years back about DIRTY ELECTRICITY in it

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Rettmann was not as experienced with the device that Rife was and so he messed up. No wonder it didn't work and he went to court for it.

The question is whether Rife ever appeared in court for messing up a treatment....are there any articles on this anywhere????

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

HPV is a virus.

Human papilloma Virus...it causes one of the biggest causes of death in Woman, Cervical cancer.

I suspect there are many other virus that also cause cancer, or lead to conditions where the virus triggers the lack of apoptosis which then leads to uncontrolled cell replication..or tumours iow.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Right, there are viruses that can cause cancer -- but cancerous cells in and of themselves are not a virus.

That is why it's called HPV instead of cervical cancer, because it's a virus and not a cancer. Cancer isn't a virus, it's a mutation of the body's cells themselves. Not all cancers are caused by a virus, and not all viruses cause cancer.
edit on 24-2-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

MysterX

MystikMushroom

HPV is a virus.

Human papilloma Virus...it causes one of the biggest causes of death in Woman, Cervical cancer.

I suspect there are many other virus that also cause cancer, or lead to conditions where the virus triggers the lack of apoptosis which then leads to uncontrolled cell replication..or tumours iow.

have a look at doctor simoncini's website he has 20 plus years at this

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

At the microbiological and biochemical level...any mutation in the gene sequence in a DNA strand will affect that cell's future replication process. There are external viruses that enter the body which can cause cancer this is true.

However, any mutation that cause normal DNA to turn cancerous is like a DNA Virus because the disease started from an Internal source.

These should be called Diruses as opposed to their sister Virus name.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
reply to post by MysterX

Right, there are viruses that can cause cancer -- but cancerous cells in and of themselves are not a virus.

That is why it's called HPV instead of cervical cancer, because it's a virus and not a cancer. Cancer isn't a virus, it's a mutation of the body's cells themselves. Not all cancers are caused by a virus, and not all viruses cause cancer.
edit on 24-2-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Also, please give citing to such cancers which are not caused by viruses. Also, are you a doctor or a credited scientist to make such a claim that not all viruses cause cancer? How do you know this? Did you read some medical journals that are sponsored by Big Pharma???

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
interesting info i had never heard before.

what frequency's are we talking about here ultrasound ? RF or higher ?

does anyone have links to design data for the machines?

if i had the data i would build and test one if its a hoax meh if not..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join