It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole. There, I said it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Interesting.......

We have found that mebendazole (MZ), a derivative of benzimidazole, induces a dose- and time-dependent apoptotic response in human lung cancer cell lines. In this study, MZ arrested cells at the G2-M phase before the onset of apoptosis, as detected by using fluorescence-activated cell sorter analysis. MZ treatment also resulted in mitochondrial cytochrome c release, followed by apoptotic cell death. Additionally, MZ appeared to be a potent inhibitor of tumor cell growth with little toxicity to normal WI38 and human umbilical vein endothelial cells. When administered p.o. to nu/nu mice, MZ strongly inhibited the growth of human tumor xenografts and significantly reduced the number and size of tumors in an experimental model of lung metastasis. In assessing angiogenesis, we found significantly reduced vessel densities in MZ-treated mice compared with those in control mice. These results suggest that MZ is effective in the treatment of cancer and other angiogenesis-dependent disease

It seems this is legit. Great find S&Fs...
clincancerres.aacrjournals.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That would be healing CANCER,they won't like that.I hope you get to fight.Maybe you'll win big, it will be epic if you do.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Many exciting cures being exposed regardless of pharma backing!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Spend about $25 and buy "Outsmart Your Cancer" by Tanya H. Pierce and you'll find several cures for cancer that have been around and proven for quite a while. Thanks for the post.
edit on 24-3-2012 by baboo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by TheAlmo

I've seen that chemical structure in something natural before. It had a different name though.

Would love to learn what natural substance is similar to mebendazol which is a synthetic chemical.

I doubt it is a cure-all as cancer usually must be targeted at multiple pathways and suffice it to say metastatic end-stage cancer has not been cured by mebendazole yet - has it?

Sounds like more a preventative and/or early onset treatment until proven otherwise.

Is mebendazole's action or 'spectrum' similar to that of methimazole or imatinib?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You can buy Mebendazole in the Philippines...I used it on my cats while there. Not sure if it is still legal there now though..that was 4 years ago.

I stopped using it though when I read online that it could be harmful(can't recall now what the listed side effects were though) . Not sure if that was big Pharma propaganda or based on scientific study.

There is another leafy plant that has been linked to cures for cancer..just extract the oil from it...although I have encountered it many times..I cannot recall the name of the plant : ). Plus it has been made illegal across most of the planet.

Peace

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just checked one Canadian online pharmacy and it is sold there. I will check the drug stores later this week to see if it is there. I took Vermox every six months when I lived in Asia. Now that I am back in Canada, I did not think that there was the need.

S & F. If true, what a simple way to improve the quality of life for so many.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanPitBull
It is amazing how cancer treatment outside of the Pharma/profit model are suppressed
That another effective cancer treatment is suppressed

Those people doing the suppressing need to lose their job, they're doing it very badly.

Just did a google search for Mebendazole cancer and got over 1 million 200 thousand returns.
When you type Mebendazole, then cancer was even one of the suggested words.

And get this, the news about its ability to fight cancer is so poorly suppressed that even the evil nih.gov website has news about it.
example1
example2

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

So why don't the medical or pharmaceutical entities acknowledge it? It's a cheap alternative and it's usually less invasive. That and a few diet changes and the doctors will be driving old cars.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Fun fact: I did a search for Mebendazole in the website for The American Cancer Society and guess what? It didn't return any results. I don't know. You would think that such a website for an organization like that would mention ANYTHING about it.
edit on 25-3-2012 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

this Drug Mebendazole

I think i Heard the Name a Long time ago that this is also a Cure or to was to stop the regression of Leprosy

Im not sure i have to look it up ....

edit on 25-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There's more than one wormer that does the trick...

Levamisole

Niclosamide

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
When i looked up drugs .com this is what they said.

Mode of Action

Mebendazole inhibits the formation of the worms’ microtubules and causes the worms’ glucose depletion.

Very interesting after reading the Eden info. Great topic. Why have they discontinued a safe dewormer ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Kang69

Those seeds can be very toxic if not used right. They are not always the same strength either, some being ten times as strong as others. Some people they can kill at the same dose as another person tolerates well.. Use at your own risk, research them thoroughly, the good and the bad, first. If you only look at only for the good you never see the bad. It goes the other way too.
Thank you for posting this. I had no idea about the cyanide; I just started eating these for B17. I ate like 4 today.. kinda uncomfortable now lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It really pisses me off they have things like this but we still have to go through horrible outdated chemotherapy. They are lying to us.
I do agree with OP that they just want to make us last a little longer to wring the money out...this is what happened to my dad. Strangely enough, it was hard to convince him to take b17 or anything else that might help. It was like he was conditioned to just turn a nose up at that stuff. I wish I knew about this drug.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Nothing much to say but thankyou.for revealing information that i wouldnt otherwise find.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread. Flax seed oil, cottage cheese, apricot seeds, there I said it lol. Those are the things that cured my cancer. No, it's not for everyone, and, alternative methods may not work for some but it worked for me. I know of two doctors that would run in terror thinking I was able to outsmart them and their cures.

I currently have a cousin who was diagnosed with cancer eight months ago, interestingly, the same type and area mine was in. I tried to reach out to her to help her, but she has decided to take the allopathic approach and face it head on with chemo, radiation, and other drugs. I'm sad to say that after they thought they got it all, they just discovered it has spread in the bones of her legs and into more lymph nodes again. I dearly want her approach to work for her, but I wish she'd also try other things.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Nice post.

Would just like to add though, you say Big Pharma have "no interest" in researching some cancer drugs etc... I would go one further and say, they are activly suppressing and research into these drugs.

Big Pharma is bad because they only work for long term profit. This means they will and must target anyone or any research that promises a cure of cancers.

If someone develops a cure and it hits the stores then big pharma will instantly take a massive dive on the stovk market and billions will be lost over night.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I will say nothing of its effectiveness against cancer, but highly doubt it is a "cure".

However, FYI, mebendazole is very easily obtainable here in the UK in a pinworm medication called Ovex which is brought OTC without prescription. It's also safe for kids.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think it may have been discontinued because it is not the best treatment for parasites.

I know albendazole is becoming more popular and is considered to be more effective.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join