It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Robed Entity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Hmm bit like a shadow myself hey lol

Sorry I thought this was " THE THREAD " - Well don't keep us waiting too long now ya hear lol

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mellisamouse

Look it's me, mellisamouse,.I just proved it's me! Hahahahahahaha! Hidingthistime. 😝

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dmorgan

Exactly. Plus the 'shadow dude' image is too grainy compared to the walker on the beach.

I don't disbelieve the woman's eyewitness account, but there's a chance that the person made the image because they felt embarassed and insecure about their encounter and didn't want people to call them nuts or something. For me at least, I've witnessed a plethora of very incredible events and not once did I pull out a phone or take a picture because when wild things happen in the moment, one is often so stunned and filled with adrenaline from the fight-or-flight reaction that taking a picture is counterintuitive to survival in that instant.

Professional "ghost hunters" don't usually see much clearly in front of their faces and often when they do they don't get the evidence because of what I stated above. That kind of thing happens a lot in Ghost Adventures, for one. I guess my point is, I'm not a ghost hunter and have never tried to hunt for things. Creepy stuff has appeared in the past and most-often I was with other witnesses (besides my encounters with demons during infancy, but I did tell my parents as soon as possible, In that case, they were nightly visits for nearly half a year or more beginning when I was about six months old. I wasn't able to remember the events and speak about them until several months into the event--literally the morning right after it ended completely--so they supported me and believed me and that was super helpful when i forgot it happened while growing up. It's funny because one day in high school I brought it up to them and asked them if that really happened and that I'd just remembered it and they were like yeah that's exactly what you said when you were an infant (I spoke fully by 9 months and spoke fluent English and some Spanish) The main demon that was involved appeared once more but in my fiance's bedroom wall air vent randomly a few years ago and that was the last I saw of it. Thankfully. I'm a Christian and have always been one, so even if things do mess with me--knock on wood because my life is honestly super normal and happy--I don't care since it's not like they have any power)). I have a great memory, but I also feel like taking pictures might be a bad idea, since it encourages the entity and it's like an invitation of sorts. I don't know--the Bible says don't mess with these things and I completely agree.

Talking about it with others is one thing--people should talk about experiences and tell each other the truth. It's important, because weird things happen to everybody. However, people are often afraid of being judged and ridiculed. I'm a confident person, but even I feel that on some level. I guess, I know many won't believe me even though I'm telling the truth. However, that doesn't matter in the long run because it's the truth and one way or another they'll find that out--might be when they're dead. Who knows. I just know that God is my friend and has my back

Anyway, if you guys ever see anything creepy just think about Jesus and pray. Jesus saves and he's the reason why my childhood experiences had a sense of finality whereas it seems like the majority of people who get messed with (or a lot of them) have to deal with the annoying creepy stuff their whole lives. I feel quite blessed to be able to forget that anything happened most of the time. And I've seen an almost ten foot tall demonic werewolf-esque monster that attacked a car I was in. Doesn't make me lose any sleep--praying made it run away
God is good!

As for shadow things, I've seen them a couple of times. Not in my house or anything, though. That would anger me, since it's not like they got an invite. The demons when I was a kid didn't have invites either and one got stabbed in the head by an angel. So I guess there's that. There are rules of sorts, since God is in control. I recommend talking to an exorcist about things like this, since they have the most information on how the unseen world works. But even they get fooled by the enemy, sometimes. It's an invisible war and it's going on all around us at all times. That's why people fighting people is stupid since it's spiritual warfare and we aren't supposed to be the ones fighting. God does it. We just have to have faith and hang on and enjoy the ride
edit on 4-4-2023 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: destiny-fate

What's THE THREAD? I am new to the party

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

My son saw something like this when he was about 4, had no hood though. It freaked him and the cat out. He still talks about it to this day.

He also sees some colonial dude in his closet, but hasn’t in awhile.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: mellisamouse

Look it's me, mellisamouse,.I just proved it's me! Hahahahahahaha! Hidingthistime. 😝

hey, hiding, can't seem to be able to message you anywhere, I need to ask something..
www.abovetopsecret.com... in this this post, you're talking about premonition or something? maybe two of those were coincidental or not really your friends but one at least was a premonition? that's what you mean? it would be helpful for me if you answered with honesty as this stuff is important to me, if possible. thanks

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
if you look where the legs should be you can see its been photo shopped.

Its a good Shop then I must say.

To Crop out the Legs while keeping the Reflection in the Water Seamless and Natural looking , It is impressive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join