It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting of a Russian hunter with a bear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Troll, why do you call yourself “Russian”? Show me where you have a “Russian republic” in the Moksha swamps?

en.wikipedia.org...

There is no such republic. Moscow is the area where the Moksha live; they are a native ethnic group. The Moscow region is Mordovians. Your terrorist country is a prison of nations.

All Russians fight in the Russian Legion on the side of Ukraine. And you are not Russian, you are a Mordvin or an Udmurt. Therefore, write like that - an Udmurt troll.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What kind of bear are these women talking about meeting in the woods?

Bear (gay culture)

In gay culture, bear is a term for men who are large, hairy, or both.[2] The bear concept can function as an identity or an affiliation, and there is ongoing debate in bear communities about what constitutes a bear. Some bears place importance on presenting a clear masculine image and may disdain or shun men who exhibit effeminacy,[3] while others consider acceptance and inclusion of all behavioral types to be an important value of the community.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...(gay_culture)

Reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ever since Ivan and Igor, a pair of adult black bears, came waltzing up my driveway to eat from the bird feeders during broad daylight, I never go walking around the property without at least a heavy walking stick. One had an injured paw, and when he came up to the front door, that's when the danger of the situation hit me. Black bears are big and the wonder wears off when you are just a few yards away from them.
edit on 5/16/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

OK , Thanks for Bearing with me ...............*)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Coming across a stranger in the woods could be as scary for a young woman as coming across a bear in some instances.

I'd assume it's a consequence of big society. Remember hug a hoodie? I wouldn't do that either without expecting a zombie knife in my ribs... That moron is now our foreign secretary! lol

Older generations speak fondly of the fact everyone knew everyone. Kids knew exactly who to stay away from back in the day, these days? Nearly everyone is a stranger.

That's not to say the sick and depraved didn't exist back then because they clearly did. Things were a lot safer in some ways and a lot more ignorant in others.

The grass always seemed greener... Awareness isn't a bad thing and I'd say women are a lot better off with having some. But yeah, stoopid liberals with blue hair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join