It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--My Uncle Was Eaten By Cannibals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Finnegan would be rolling in his grave if he saw what his nephew had done with the America he sacrificed his life for.

The advent of "Family checks" might soften his position. They are related mind you....apple from the tree kinda thing...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Cannibal sharks got him. Biden made several mistakes during the speech to his usual group of Penn supporters. But they're all used to it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

There is no way they will let Joe debate Trump. They know he can't hold up in a 2 hour head to head with a stuffed toy, much less Trump. They will have a million excuses [ all Trumps fault of course ] and the MSM will back them up.

I think Biden and his handlers are completely screwed with any debates.

If they let him debate Trump, they are screwed because there is no way Biden holds up against a 6 year old, let alone Trump.

If they don’t let him debate Trump, they will have 1000 excuses why they won’t let him and everyone, along with even the dumbest of Biden supporters (of which there are millions) will see that as weakness and know he is scared of Trump.

Biden loses either way.

I think the Biden team will agree to a debate at the final hour-then Biden will come down with 'Covid' at the last minute, creating a plausable excuse as to why it never happens.

By then Trump may have such a bad case of Havana Syndrome or some such malady thet he can't debate either.

Politics is just a game where they pish us pawns back and forth between love and hate for their intertainment and financial enrichment.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If they don’t let him debate Trump, they will have 1000 excuses why they won’t let him and everyone, along with even the dumbest of Biden supporters (of which there are millions) will see that as weakness and know he is scared of Trump.

From what I've seen of Biden supporters, they'll believe every word. I will bet money they use an excuse like " Joe is too dignified to stoop to that level ". They already said something along those lines when asked if he would debate Trump, he replied "We'll see how he acts".

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who in a two party system.
Seems he parrots everything that he is told, like a
puppet president does.
" beheaded babies " remember that . . .
where did that come from ?
. . . they only tell us what we want to hear until
they get into office, then they ALL turncoat, and
go psycho.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: RazorV66

From what I've seen of Biden supporters, they'll believe every word. I will bet money they use an excuse like " Joe is too dignified to stoop to that level ". They already said something along those lines when asked if he would debate Trump, he replied "We'll see how he acts".

I believe any debate is a moot point.

Without any Democrat cheating and fraud, Trump wins hands down.

Can the Democrats commit a level of cheating and fraud on a “Covid” level scale without “Covid” to assist them?
That remains to be seen.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Cannibal sharks got him. Biden made several mistakes during the speech to his usual group of Penn supporters. But they're all used to it.

Were any of them really paying attention to Joe anyway?
For that matter, could anyone there understand even HALF of his bizarre mumblings?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think Joe was just being sarcastic.

You know, to "own" the conservatives who aren't smart enough to get the joke.

It's four-dimensional chess, actually.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

How is this....

“He got shot down in New Guinea,” Biden said at the United Steelworkers Headquarters in Pittsburgh. “And they never found the body because there used to be—there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

4D chess? Where is the joke?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FlyersFan

You can feel sorry when is somebody else, yes somebody else, not the president of the US, no wonder Iran have no respect for our leadership.

As we get closer to 1/20/2025, I become more "on edge" with concern that a country will try to take over a US-owned asset, or "ally" before the United States can elect a President to fill the empty slot that now exists.

edit on 1842024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I think Joe was just being sarcastic.

You know, to "own" the conservatives who aren't smart enough to get the joke.

It's four-dimensional chess, actually.

Here's a little exercise to test your sarcasm discernment capabilities:

You totally nailed it. Spot on - Joe's always 3 steps ahead of everyone!

Now, can you detect any sarcasm in that statement?

edit on 4 18 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
I sincerely hope that there is a televised debate.

I hope he repeats this story and the many other stories he loves to tell over and over that have been debunked.

But this one should be the opener!

The problem is a lot of people don't know they're debunked. The media either doesn't fact-check him, or when they do they hide it in backwater parts of their websites where no one will see it, and then their anchors and opinion writers keep referencing the fake version like it's true.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Can’t way for the President Biden 5 minute bedtime stories for children book.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Correct. There are MSM website that will carry 5000 lies Trump told but there is nothing about the Zombie in Chief we have now.

A debate is all I want to see right now..

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hey c'mon! His uncle was cannibal adjacent.

Send you to New Guinea and see how you like it. Dagnabbit.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

I like how the first 3 sources you listed are UK websites.

Yeah that really hits us hard in our accusation that Democrat media will keep this from US voters.

I did say that some of them would put it on their websites, but they wouldn't bring any attention to it.

Looking past your UK links, the CNN and NBC links bear that out, as you can find the story if you specifically google search for it, but if you go to their websites the story doesn't appear on the front page for me. And the front page of their websites lists dozens of stories.

MSNBC is the most shocking, it is actually on their front page, so I'll give you credit for that one. And the other one is Military Times
dude I was military for 13 years. Nobody reads that.

How much coverage do you suppose Democrat cable news shows will give to it?
edit on 18-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I live in the uk, so guess what happens when I search using a search engine.....

like it or not I dont care about biden or trump, both lying old idiot poiticians

feel free to search the following terms in usa, biden uncle cannibal, i bet you find its a story being ran everywhere

I dont watch democrat or repubulican or labour or conservative news shows, my brain does not need the propaganda, do you enjoy watching such shows? I can think of nothing worse than muppet presenters fawning over politicians, some people enjoy crap and think its caviar

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

I live in the uk, so guess what happens when I search using a search engine.....

And? You realize you didn't have to list the UK sites right? It made no sense to reply to a comment about what US news is covering with UK sites.

Where you live doesn't make that make anymore sense. 0 still equals 0.

But the rest of your links still illustrate my point well, as a number of them are keeping the story off their front page, so thanks for proving my point.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Cannibalism is no Joke Jack . True Story !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join