It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--My Uncle Was Eaten By Cannibals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
THIS from Joe Biden at a campaign stop at United Steelworkers Headquarters in Pittsburgh, yesterday:

President Joe Biden on Wednesday made a pretty shocking claim about why the body of his uncle, Ambrose Finnegan, was never found after Finnegan’s plane went down during World War II.

“He got shot down in New Guinea,” Biden said at the United Steelworkers Headquarters in Pittsburgh. “And they never found the body because there used to be—there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

LOL...SO, a couple of things about Joe's ripping yarn about his unfortunate uncle Ambrose becoming a yummy snack for hungry savages...

Pentagon records do NOT say the plane was "shot down"...they say it's engines failed and it went down in the sea, rather than the cannibal-filled jungles of New Guinea.

The Pentagon knows this because one crew member was rescued and survived to tell the real story, while Joe's uncle and two others sunk with the plane.

Biden’s version of what happened to his uncle differs from the account provided by the Pentagon’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency, which says Finnegan was on board an A-20 Havoc plane that crashed on May 14, 1944, during a courier flight en route to New Guinea.

Rather than attributing the crash to any kind of hostile action, the DPAA says the aircraft went down for “unknown reasons” and was “forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea.” It says both of the plane’s “engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft's nose hit the water hard.” “Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash,” it adds. “One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge.”

Unless, a boatload of starving cannibals swam out and went diving for tasty, sunken, Biden flesh...Joe's uncle Ambrose's earthly remains were likely consumed by flesh eaters of the aquatic variety.

Regardless of Joe's self-serving, ridiculous lies about his uncle Ambrose...we remain grateful for his uncle's service, his sacrifice...and may he Rest In Peace.

Still, as Joe has told us: "We believe in truth over facts!"

edit on 18-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yeah .. I saw this. He's making up stories again.
I don't know if I should feel sorry for him because he's cognitively declined.
Or if I should be ticked off because he is willfully telling lies.
I guess ... a little of both.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Finnegan would be rolling in his grave if he saw what his nephew had done with the America he sacrificed his life for.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
When my grandfather was suffering from dementia, as Biden is, he too would tell fanciful children's stories about his past. We assumed they were his recollections of what was told to him and he believed when he was a young child.
edit on 18-4-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I knew a guy back in high school that was just like Joe. He was a pathological liar. He would lie for no reason, when the truth would be easier, but he always had to make up something and no one could figure out why. Like Joe, I think he just couldn't help himself.

Joe has been doing this for decades, but now I think he believes them. He's lied so much for so long he can't remember what the truth actually is.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I knew a guy back in high school that was just like Joe. He was a pathological liar. He would lie for no reason, when the truth would be easier, but he always had to make up something and no one could figure out why. Like Joe, I think he just couldn't help himself.

I had a relative like this too.
He lied about things that he didn't even need to lie about.
We all knew he was lying to us...and, over time, we ceased taking anything he said to us seriously.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I sincerely hope that there is a televised debate.

I hope he repeats this story and the many other stories he loves to tell over and over that have been debunked.

But this one should be the opener!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I'm thinking if it's what he was told growing up and never dug deeper to find out the truth.

He was two years old when his uncle died, so that story, no doubt, transcended from his parents. Obviously, no one ever bothered to correct him until now. So, this may be a revelation that will just bounce around in his mind and confuse him even more.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

There is no way they will let Joe debate Trump. They know he can't hold up in a 2 hour head to head with a stuffed toy, much less Trump. They will have a million excuses [ all Trumps fault of course ] and the MSM will back them up.
edit on 18-4-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

All of Russia is freaking out and laughing at this latest epic fail))))

On May 14, 1944, Finnegan actually flew an A-20G (Douglas) from Momote airfield (Admiralty Islands) to Nadzab airfield (New Guinea). He flew not as a pilot, but as a passenger on a courier mission for General Douglas MacArthur. In total, the crew consisted of 4 people. In addition to Uncle Biden, there was pilot 1st Lieutenant Prince, gunner Sergeant Cardwell, and engineer Zulkus. And yes, the Douglas is not a light single-engine aircraft, but the most common twin-engine light bomber in this family with a normal take-off weight of almost 12 tons.

The distance between Momote and Nadzab airports is approximately 360 km. Douglas' cruising speed is 390 km/h. Thus, in 40 minutes it flies about 260 km. It was 40 minutes later that an engine malfunction was noticed on the plane (there was no external influence). The pilot tried to splash down in the Bismarck Sea (then the New Guinea Sea was called), but sharply nosed down and sank to the bottom. And this is not an assumption, but a story from engineer Zulkus, the only survivor of this aircraft accident. He was picked up by a passing barge. No others were found.

I'm just freaking out! Just don’t compare him with Putin. This will be epic))))

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

There is no way they will let Joe debate Trump. They know he can't hold up in a 2 hour head to head with a stuffed toy, much less Trump. They will have a million excuses [ all Trumps fault of course ] and the MSM will back them up.

Sadly you are correct.
The keep him in the basement policy that got him elected last time.
They can't let him loose on TV to tell about the cannibals who ate his Uncle or how his house burned to the ground or other stories proven to be outright lies.
They can't let him mumble or speak in gibberish during a debate, he has done it enough on TV and MSM has always covered it up by not reporting it.

I am resigned that Biden will win
TPTB will make sure
the DOJ will look the other way again at voting irregularities
ballots will be counted after dark after everyone has gone home again
Dominion machines remain on the internet
Voting machines with no paper backup will change votes again

That is what has become of our nation.
A senile old man the puppet face of some unelected cabal
Which will do anything and I mean anything to keep power.

If it looks really bad for Biden and good for Trump
Trump will probably fatally shoot himself
then go somewhere and hide the weapon
then tie himself to a tree or chair
- of course ruled a suicide and case closed within 5 minutes
-a week or two before the election
making the unelected cabal, oops Joe, President again

OR a week or two before the election, maybe days before
there will be an automobile "accident"
or other "accident", like an elevator plunging to the ground floor
Whatever it takes for the unelected cabal puppeting Joe to stay in power.

I full expect at least one of these scenarios to happen this year.

edit on 4/18/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You can feel sorry when is somebody else, yes somebody else, not the president of the US, no wonder Iran have no respect for our leadership.

We have a mentally challenged senile parrot in the white house, anybody can see that, but people still defend him and the democrats for their failures.

biden is a shame to the nation.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You are completely right, I have no hopes for anything different coming out of the next elections, we will have an extra 8 to 10 million illegals votes plus the already millions in the nation before open borders, without paper trail they can vote multiple times like they did last elections.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Thanks for that great background detail.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know about ya'll but this sort of Headline Thread is the kind of News I like waking up to as I'm having morning coffee and breakfast at my computer station.

Good Stuff.

Jesus, this Election Cycle is just full of all sorts of Ridculousness.

I'm getting so many varied reports from all over the News Spectrum and I don't care what anyone says, It's the Lizzid People.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'm glad that we are not always opponents. I have supported Trump on our website numerous times. But not in everything.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I think Biden and his handlers are completely screwed with any debates.

If they let him debate Trump, they are screwed because there is no way Biden holds up against a 6 year old, let alone Trump.

If they don’t let him debate Trump, they will have 1000 excuses why they won’t let him and everyone, along with even the dumbest of Biden supporters (of which there are millions) will see that as weakness and know he is scared of Trump.

Biden loses either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'm glad that we are not always opponents. I have supported Trump on our website numerous times. But not in everything.

I am glad, as well.
In our own ways, I consider us both seekers and advocates of Pravda.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

This must be some Vichyssoise variant that Julia used to serve up as a war bride.
You should see what she did with eggs to save money..
No Leeks growing in the runway cracks at Incirlik.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skinnerbot
a reply to: Dandandat3

This must be some Vichyssoise variant that Julia used to serve up as a war bride.
You should see what she did with eggs to save money..
No Leeks growing in the runway cracks at Incirlik.

Food for thought.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join