It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel Reportedly Conclude Most Hostages Still Held in Gaza Are Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow, just wow, you are acting like a terrible being.
I wont say human because there is no humanity in your statement.
All they had to do was release the hostages and this would end.
But no. This is your stance.
This is the hill you have chosen to die on.
a reply to: Threadbarer

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So no, you can't show me where Israel purposefully bombed their own hostages.

You just made it up.

Typical posting pattern from you.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: FlyersFan

Let's say you want to salvage the hostages and that costs you a week or a month. For every day you bought that hostage, 10 or 20 more innocents perish, probably more. If you had traded those hostages for the certainty of a tactical strike wiping out crucial armaments and personnel on the terrorist side, a hundred lives are spared even if the hostages are not. It's effectively the trolley game and playing moral adjudicator makes sure all of them die. In fact the only ones left by the time you pull the trigger are the ones who deserve it. But that won't bring anyone back. That's not winning, unless maybe if you can promise it never happens again and does anyone believe that? I wouldn't and I would carry that resentment for years until it festers and turns septic and evolves into a new crusade that splits the nation all over again.

All they will remember is how long it took, like how the government only arrives after the angry farmers have taken care of business and lost everything in a confrontation that will be politicized and exploited and pretending that wasn't the goal all along. It's all part of the industrial complex.

Actually. ELIMINATING the whole people in Gaza would stop it. And set a example for the rest of the muslims in the ME. dont screw with Israel.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I do. I also hate the US for its long history of killing innocents.

See easy it is to condemn countries that commit war crimes?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's amazing how many problems genocide would solve. Crazy how no governments have based their existence around it.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

It's amazing how many problems genocide would solve. Crazy how no governments have based their existence around it.

Well they are all terrorist in Gaza so its perfectly legitimate target.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I do. I also hate the US for its long history of killing innocents.

No you don’t, you condone, support and vote for it. Biden is causing a lot of trauma in the US and on the illegals coming into the country. Women and children are being raped and tortured and you support and defend the administration that is enabling it. Illegals are killing American citizens which you also support the people that are allowing it. We have record deaths from drugs which have been pouring into this country as well as families destroyed from everything I mentioned, you support the administration allowing this. These are just a few of the major problems affecting our country that have your full support and you defend them relentlessly, never ever calling out ANYBODY on your team.

So please stop with the fake empathetic posturing and your faux outrage, you’re a hypocrite. I don’t think you give one # about any of the children or people dying in Gaza because you certainly don’t care about the ones here, you support it. Your post history says so.

I’ve confronted you with these observations a couple of times and you go crickets on the thread.

edit on 13-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Gazans are EGYPTS unwanted people who are left for Israel to rule over because Egypt fears they will tyr to take over again.
In short the sons,daughters of killers,rapist,murderers.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Gazans are EGYPTS unwanted people who are left for Israel to rule over because Egypt fears they will tyr to take over again.
In short the sons,daughters of killers,rapist,murderers.
Yes, you’re right the Apple hasn’t fallen to far from the tree. Denmark knows this all to well.

In 1992 Denmark took in 320 Palestinian refugees, 270 stayed behind. out of 270 remaining in Denmark, 204 were convicted of serious crimes. Those 270 reproduced 999 off spring, 34% had criminal records. The rest were on social welfare.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It's almost like you think I voted for Biden.

How do you reconcile the fact that you voted for Trump, all those things happened under him as well, and you're going to vote for him again?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The majority of Gaza are minors. Do you believe children should be killed?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It's almost like you think I voted for Biden.

How do you reconcile the fact that you voted for Trump, all those things happened under him as well, and you're going to vote for him again?
Regardless if you voted for him or not you support, defend and bootlick this administration every chance you get. Anything on the left actually, doesn’t matter how f’d up it is, there you are defending it no matter. None of this happened under trump to the level Biden has allowed, not even close. Biden has set all kinds of records. Has even allowed the most gang members, cartel and terrorist in the country. Trump at least was trying to stop it, while Biden has been promoting it, huge difference X.

I didn’t vote for trump nor did I vote for biden, I’m also not a registered republican or democrat.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

…and yes I’ll be voting for Trump this election, no way in hell would I vote for the current dementia puppet in office and his dumpster fire of a administration. This country can’t take four more years of his #.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Israel waited too long to try and do a cease fire for hostage. All the bombing in Gaza could of killed them or people wanting revenge for Israel killing over 10,000 children got a hold of them.

I still think Israel government allowed the attack to happen to push forward greater Israel agenda.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Israel waited too long to try and do a cease fire for hostage. All the bombing in Gaza could of killed them or people wanting revenge for Israel killing over 10,000 children got a hold of them.

I still think Israel government allowed the attack to happen to push forward greater Israel agenda.

How can there be a ceasefire when Palestine's HAMAS is still shooting? Perhaps someone could get HAMAS to stop?

I know, Israel needs to kill ALL of HAMAS and then they won't be able to rape and kill or attack Israel again.

Israel allowed HAMAS to kill and murder Israelis? Get real.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   

If they are too old they cannot be saved from the indoctrination. Its more humane to put them out of their future misery. Liek the Hebrews did to the enemies of the past.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
No surprise on this.

As part of a temporary cease fire deal, Israel was going to trade 900 terrorists and criminals for 40 Israeli hostages.

What?. Israel was going to trade 900 IDF for 40 Israelis? That doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hamas and the 'palestinians' do. Otherwise they wouldn't have purposely put them in harms way by attacking Israel, mass murdering 1200 people including many children, mass raping men and women, and burning whole families alive including children and babies. Hamas and the 'palestinians' started a war that they had to know Israel would defend itself from and that would mean dead 'palestinian' children. THEY DID NOT CARE.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ohahhupthera
What?. Israel was going to trade 900 IDF for 40 Israelis? That doesn't make sense.

IDF aren't terrorists and criminals.
Hamas and the 'palestinians' are.
The Hamas indoctrination is deep with you.
Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: ohahhupthera

IDF aren't terrorists and criminals.
Hamas and the 'palestinians' are.
The Hamas indoctrination is deep with you.
Good luck with that.

Zionists and their lies, what they like.

Irael war crimes

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join