It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel Reportedly Conclude Most Hostages Still Held in Gaza Are Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No surprise on this.

As part of a temporary cease fire deal, Israel was going to trade 900 terrorists and criminals for 40 Israeli hostages. Hamas said it can't come up with the 40 hostages. Reports are coming out from the released hostages about how poorly they were treated. They were beaten and raped and starved and kept in dark rooms and tunnels to the point that they hallucinated (people can't be left in complete darkness for days on end without hallucinations taking hold). Medicine was withheld from them and those who needed meds, like high blood pressure medicine, were not given any. And there was the psychological torture that was inflicted. etc etc. And there is the fact that Hamas and the 'palestinians' just love to kill Israelis. So no surprise that a large number have probably died while being held by the terrorists.

Poor Kfir. I saw home movies of him online. Laughing happy baby. What has become of him?

US and Israel Reportedly Conclude Most Hostages Still Held in Gaza Are Dead

Almost a week after the Israeli military largely withdrew from Gaza, Hamas is demanding a ceasefire to ‘locate’ the hostages amid reports that most of the captives may have been murdered by the terrorist group since their abduction more than six months ago.

“Fears are rising over the fate of the remaining hostages held in Gaza after Hamas said it was unsure whether it could bring forth 40 Israeli civilian captives as part of a U.S.-backed cease-fire proposal, according to officials familiar with the negotiations,” The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

“Around 130 remaining hostages taken in the attack are still in Gaza. Of those, Israeli officials have publicly confirmed that 34 are dead, but Israeli and American officials estimate privately that the number of deaths could be much higher,” the business daily added.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think they are all dead tbh. Hamas are just lying about it since it's the only thing moderating Israel's military campaign at this point. Israel should go full Genghis Khan mode on Gaza and Hamas.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What did Israel think was going to happen when they bombed everywhere the hostages were held?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I saw something the other day that Hamas claimed they died in a tunnel collapse.

I'd be willing to bet that they were killed months ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I saw something the other day that Hamas claimed they died in a tunnel collapse.

I wouldn't trust that claim. They probably died in Hamas' 'care' and then Hamas uses their deaths for propaganda claiming Israel killed them. The truth will never be known. At any rate .. most are probably dead according to Israel and USA. Not a surprise.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Something I thought Israel should have been harping on is that Islam has rules on prisoners and hostages. Which Hamas has violated repeatedly.

Israel should just start calling Hamas "Satanists" and Gaza should be renamed "The Hellfire Club". And that they were cursed by Allah because they didn't follow the rules.

And this poster should be hanging on all remaining hospitals and large buildings with the warning said building will be destroyed if the banner is taken down.

Also they could get pigs blood and corpses and start spraying down Rafah. Make it unclean.

edit on 4/13/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
What did Israel think was going to happen when they bombed everywhere the hostages were held?

Can you cite where Israel knowingly picked out specific targets where they knew hostages were?

Have you been involved in their targeting decisions?
edit on 13-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

and it's not Israels fault even if they did bomb a place where a hostage was. It's Hamas' fault that the hostages are even there. Every death is the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians' who support them. It's all on them.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I assume most if not all are dead, I feel for the families. Now is probably a good time to turn Gaza into glass and get rid of the cockroaches once and for all. I hate to say that but if you know the history of the Palestinian people they’ve always been scum and always will be. They love their terrorist, why do you think they elected Hamas to govern them in the first place?

Not the first terrorist cell they’ve been linked to. They were very much in bed with ISIS during the Kuwait war, it’s why Kuwait kicked everyone of them out of the country after the war. Kuwait had allowed them to be there but Palestinians took up arms against them when they got invaded. They’re also big fans of the Houthi’s. They’re not good people.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

and it's not Israels fault even if they did bomb a place where a hostage was. It's Hamas' fault that the hostages are even there. Every death is the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians' who support them. It's all on them.

And the Western leftists who support terrorism.

The more international support these people have, the more bold they are. Seeing millions of Western leftists marching in support of Hamas has no doubt made Hamas more brazen.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I assume most if not all are dead, I feel for the families. Now is probably a good time to turn Gaza into glass and get rid of the cockroaches once and for all. I hate to say that but if you know the history of the Palestinian people they’ve always been scum and always will be. They love their terrorist, why do you think they elected Hamas to govern them in the first place?

Not the first terrorist cell they’ve been linked to. They were very much in bed with ISIS during the Kuwait war, it’s why Kuwait kicked everyone of them out of the country after the war. Kuwait had allowed them to be there but Palestinians took up arms against them when they got invaded. They’re also big fans of the Houthi’s. They’re not good people.

Goes back a lot further. The Palestinians were allies of Hitler.

Considering the left-wing Canadian Parliament openly applauded a known Nazi, kinda starts to make sense why the Western Left so vigorously supports Palestinian terrorists.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
Goes back a lot further. The Palestinians were allies of Hitler.

Considering the left-wing Canadian Parliament openly applauded a known Nazi, kinda starts to make sense why the Western Left so vigorously supports Palestinian terrorists.

MORE AT THE SOURCE

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini (see here and here and here and here) collaborated with the Nazis in WW2, explicitly supported the Holocaust, and asked the Germans to bring the Holocaust to the Jews of Palestine.

The violent, Jew-hating Mufti was involved in years of organising pogroms and killings of Jews in Palestine, such as the Hebron Massacre of 1929 (also here and here).

In Nov 1940 the British approved a plan to assassinate the Mufti, and they released members of Irgun to kill him in Iraq in 1941. Sadly, the plan failed.

The Mufti issued a fatwa "summons to a holy war against Britain" in May 1941. All things evil are "holy" in the minds of people like this.

He fled to Nazi-occupied Europe, where he urged Hitler to exterminate the Jews of Palestine. Hitler promised him that as soon as he managed to take Palestine, he would exterminate all the Jews.

The Mufti recruited 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who killed innocent Jewish civilians, including children, in Croatia and Hungary.

At the Nuremberg Trials, Eichmann's deputy Dieter Wisliceny (hanged as a war criminal 1948) said: "The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan. ... He was one of Eichmann's best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures."

There is truly a place in hell for the Mufti: "He personally lobbied the Führer against the plan to let Jews leave Hungary, fearing they would immigrate to Palestine. He also strongly intervened when Adolf Eichmann tried to cut a deal with the British government to exchange German POWs for 5000 Jewish children who also could have fled to Palestine. The Mufti's protests with the SS were successful, as the children were sent to death camps in Poland instead."

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

These animals put babies in microwave ovens.
Of course the hostages have been killed.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What a hateful club-brained statement. ☠️ Seriously.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

That is a clever move to get them to show them in person. If they can't then they deserve what they get....

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Let's say you want to salvage the hostages and that costs you a week or a month. For every day you bought that hostage, 10 or 20 more innocents perish, probably more. If you had traded those hostages for the certainty of a tactical strike wiping out crucial armaments and personnel on the terrorist side, a hundred lives are spared even if the hostages are not. It's effectively the trolley game and playing moral adjudicator makes sure all of them die. In fact the only ones left by the time you pull the trigger are the ones who deserve it. But that won't bring anyone back. That's not winning, unless maybe if you can promise it never happens again and does anyone believe that? I wouldn't and I would carry that resentment for years until it festers and turns septic and evolves into a new crusade that splits the nation all over again.

All they will remember is how long it took, like how the government only arrives after the angry farmers have taken care of business and lost everything in a confrontation that will be politicized and exploited and pretending that wasn't the goal all along. It's all part of the industrial complex.

edit on 13-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Israel has justified the bombing of hospitals, aid sites, residential areas, evacuation corridors, and refugee camps by claiming Hamas is there.

The majority of Gaza's infrastructure has been destroyed.

So if Israel clearly has no issue bombing anywhere they believe Hamas to be hiding out and Hamas has possession of the hostages what exactly makes you think Israel didn't kill the hostages?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes. I do hate countries that kill innocents en masse.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

... what exactly makes you think Israel didn't kill the hostages?

Considering how Hamas and the 'palestinians' treat Israelis ...
what exactly makes you think Hamas and the 'palestinians' didn't kill the hostages?
They killed the other 1200 people, and mass raped them, and burned them alive.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes. I do hate countries that kill innocents en masse.

Then you should hate every majority Muslim country in the Middle East
and Persia. Because that's exactly how they got to be 'majority Muslim',
through rape and mass murder and ethnic cleansing and forced conversions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join