It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terrorists in Crocus may have been implanted with control chips

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

After Russia defeated them in Syria, the Americans took ISIS to Afghanistan in their helicopters. ISIS has never fought with Western countries, and in Afghanistan ISIS fought with the Taliban.

I think Abu Musab al-Zarqawi would've had a very different opinion to you on that.

Most historians of the Islamic State agree that the group emerged out of al-Qaeda in Iraq as a response to the U.S. invasion in 2003. They also agree that it was shaped primarily by a Jordanian jihadist and the eventual head of al-Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. The Jordanian had a dark vision: He wished to fuel a civil war between Sunnis and Shiites and establish a caliphate. Although he was killed in 2006, his vision was realized in 2014—the year isis overran northern Iraq and eastern Syria.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
ISIS is not at all an organization with a clearly structured structure.

ISIS engages in terrorism, but is organized like a state.

Also - You said ISIS doesn't have social media. I showed it clearly does.

As for ISIS organization, leadership and structure ... it absolutely IS organized and structured.

ISIS Leadership and Structure

The upper echelon of ISIS leadership includes Baghdadi’s advisers, his deputies for overseeing operations in Iraq and Syria, and the shura council – which technically has the authority to depose Baghdadi. ISIS also has a sharia council, as well as councils responsible for security, military affairs, media, and finance.

ISIS has attempted to govern its territories, establishing court systems, schools, social services, and local governments. Foreign fighters occupy many of the top administrative posts in the bureaucracy. ISIS also doles out harsh punishments, including executions, lashings, and stonings.

ISIS Administrative and Territorial Organization

Functionally, ISIS operates as a semi-federated entity. It has an influential central command with ministries mimicking those that would be found in any other state, including education, public services, health, security, public relations and agriculture, among others. These ministries are replicated at regional levels, where local leaders maintain a degree of governing autonomy.

ISIS also quickly establishes an Islamic court system in the territories it governs. The ISIS narrative is quick to highlight the moral foundation of its court system in contrast to the corrupt systems it is replacing. In many towns that have been ravaged by years of civil war, the ISIS model of law enforcement and justice, however harsh, is considered a positive contrast from the lawlessness that pervaded the war.

The insistence on establishing an elaborate state-like bureaucracy reflects a determination to go beyond the previous models toward creating a caliphate.

Research Gate - Organizational Structure of ISIS
Complete with charts showing who the people are ... and their governing council ... etc etc

Westpoint - Structure of ISIS
From West Point US Army College .... the structure of ISIS from captured documents and intelligence info. Talks about demographics, command structure, division structure, who has positions over who, governing, who is on the payroll, ... etc etc

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

These conspiracy stories currently coming out of Russia are getting goofier and goofier.
This smacks of desperation of some sort from within the ranks of the Russian power structure.

Desperation may not even be strong enough a word for what we are now seeing.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It's in Skunk Works.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

1) According to the analysis carried out by the artificial intelligence system "Hippolyte 1.0" from Cognitive Pilot, the nature of the terrorist attack denies the version of ISIS involvement. The fact is that usually representatives of this group do not try to escape, but fight to the last or commit suicide. The terrorists who were in Crocus tried to hide on the territory of Ukraine.

2) The quick response of American and British news channels to the fake information about the connection with ISIS may indicate that these channels could be the initiators of disinformation, which would benefit them.

3) The refusal of Ukraine and the United States to participate in the terrorist attack and the proposal of a version involving ISIS may indicate a high probability of involvement of this particular duo.

4) The change in the emphasis of the Western media from ISIS to the version of the terrorist attack in Moscow, which destroyed the illusion of security created by Vladimir Putin after the outbreak of the conflict in Independence, may indicate a transition to plan B - emphasizing the effectiveness of Ukraine and the “weakness” of Putin.

5) Massive panic postings of propaganda materials on social networks overnight may indicate a systematic approach adopted by the British and American intelligence services, which is not typical for the actions of ISIS.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It's in Skunk Works.

Of course.
However, let's consider the source for this nutty assessment : The Russian Minister of Internal Affairs.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Indeed. 'Nuff said?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Iran warned Russia about an ISIS attack, too.

How does that fit in to your logic?

Were they responsible too?
edit on 2-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Iran warned Russia about an ISIS attack, too.

How does that fit in to your logic?

Where they responsible too?

According to Putin...everyone but him is responsible for the tragic terrorist attack Putin had within his power to prevent.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

"The refusal of Ukraine and the United States to participate in the terrorist attack and the proposal of a version involving ISIS may indicate a high probability of involvement of this particular duo."

Please explain?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I thought us Brits did it with help from Kate?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

1) According to the analysis carried out by the artificial intelligence system "Hippolyte 1.0" from Cognitive Pilot,

Never heard of it. And I've seen pictures of Artificial Intelligence pumping out pictures of George Washington being black. Artificial Intelligence, not exactly known to be a good substitute for human intelligence.

2) The quick response of American and British news channels to the fake information about the connection with ISIS may indicate that these channels could be the initiators of disinformation, which would benefit them.

The quick response of American and British news channels shows that they have a FREE PRESS and that they have people in Russia who report the news as it's happening. Unlike Russia that doesn't have a free press and that needs government approval for everything before they put it on TV.

3) The refusal of Ukraine and the United States to participate in the terrorist attack and the proposal of a version involving ISIS may indicate a high probability of involvement of this particular duo.

Something is getting lost in translation because what you said doesn't make sense.

4) The change in the emphasis of the Western media from ISIS to the version of the terrorist attack in Moscow, which destroyed the illusion of security created by Vladimir Putin after the outbreak of the conflict in Independence, may indicate a transition to plan B - emphasizing the effectiveness of Ukraine and the “weakness” of Putin.

Again ... something is getting lost in translation because I can't follow what you are trying to say with this. It doesn't make sense.

5) Massive panic postings of propaganda materials on social networks overnight may indicate a systematic approach adopted by the British and American intelligence services, which is not typical for the actions of ISIS.

What 'panic postings'?? The only propaganda Im seeing is yours and Putin trying to blame the Ukraine for something that Muslim terrorists did.

edit on 4/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I thought us Brits did it with help from Kate?

Does Kate have an implant too?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yes. We all do over here.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So AI says so?

Well that's conclusive.

Still not seeing you posting any actual evidence or facts that support your ludicrous Russian propaganda opinion piece.

Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

1) According to the analysis carried out by the artificial intelligence system "Hippolyte 1.0" from Cognitive Pilot, the nature of the terrorist attack denies the version of ISIS involvement. The fact is that usually representatives of this group do not try to escape, but fight to the last or commit suicide. The terrorists who were in Crocus tried to hide on the territory of Ukraine.

1. Well, your first point is incorrect. There's been many islamist terrorist attacks where the attackers have tried to flee but have either been caught or killed. I'd link to stories but whats the point as you never back up your claims with any evidence..

2. The response by the media was the same after most attacks. You can go back as far as the 60s to see similar media responses to hijackings and bombings across western media.

3. your comments here are a load of nonsence with no meaning.

4. The ISIS attack showed Putins weakness at home, Mad Vlad did this himself and didn't need any outside help to show this.

5. You do seem to be posting a lot of 'panic' propaganda lately. I'm not seeing any from the American or British secret services though.

I've decided to not bother with any links this time as every out landish comment you make is never accompained by any links to back up your claims, so why should we bother...

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

results of initial examinations showed that at the time of the attack the terrorists were under the influence of a strong psychotropic substance

Got a link to a credible news source that tells us what 'strong psychotropic substance' was supposedly found?

Ovchinsky is confident that it is not ISIS, as is commonly believed, that is behind the terrorist attack in Crokes, but Western intelligence agencies. .

Isis admitted it. This terrorist attack is nothing more than ISIS-K doing it's thing against Russia. This isn't something new. Russia and ISIS-K have been going at it for a long time now. It was just Muslim terrorism. It's what they do.

The terrorists in Crocus may have been implanted with control chips

Got a link to a credible news source that shows the control chips? Russia has some of the terrorists in custody. Surely they could have scanned the terrorists and removed any control chips that allegedly were in them. So ... where are the videos and pictures of the chips that Russia would have removed from the bodies of the terrorists?

This attack was nothing more than the usual Muslim terrorism. To try to claim it was people controlled by the West with mind chips is ridiculous. No sane person is going to buy that.

Here is my question: (i put your statement in bold)

What is na news source you would like?

CNN?
MSNBC?
BBC?
FOX?

I think that you should understand that all the news you read in the US is biased, influenced or straight up propaganda for US consumption.

It's like you start a post and quote CNN. You may trust CNN, but others don't.

To say RT's source is not credible but yours is, is ignorant.

It is like saying the government has been lying to us about UFOs, but now they are telling the truth....

Most only believe what reinforces their bias.

Now, I would love to see other sources also. And I take ALL sources witha grain of salt.

But as said before, we know this is the goal of our government, and we seem to be in bed with Iran under President Dementia. So is it really a stretch?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes. We all do over here.

That explains much.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

What is na news source you would like?

The trick being to collect information from multiple different sources before coming to conclusions.

As far as i can establish, on this occasion, RT has only provided a less than a minute and a half long video from "VK.com" which equates to Russian online social media.

So you can see our ambivalence to entertain his nonsense and Russian opinion pieces given his track record never mind the lack of credible evidence to support his claim.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
To say RT's source is not credible but yours is, is ignorant.

I didn't give a news source. I asked him to provide one that is credible and that tells exactly what this supposed mind controlling drug is and how the Russians got it etc etc. He doesn't do that. Nor does he give any credible evidence showing any of these supposed 'mind chips'. Not a doctor explaining where they were or how they work ... not even a picture of a supposed mind chip. Nothing.

ALL the evidence points to his OP being wrong.

Muslims don't need to be drugged and mind chipped to do terrorism. They do so gleefully and with full knowledge of what they are doing. I posted the reasons ISIS-K have for attacking Russia. I posted the history of ISIS-K attacking Russia and Russian interests. I posted credible information showing the motivation ISIS-K had for attacking Russia, and RussianTroll posted NOTHING showing what supposed motivation the USA and the British would have for attacking Russia. I posed credible information showing that just about everything RussiaTroll has posted has been debunked.

Nothing ignorant about what i posted.
edit on 4/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join