It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Voters Against Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Democrat voters against Biden far outnumber republican voters against Trump. So the rhinos lose again.

From Whitehouse.gov

AUDIENCE MEMBER: Genocide Joe, how many kids have you killed in Gaza?

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you. (Applause.)

edit on 31-3-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, that settles it for me.

I hate Donald Trump so much that right now that I will vote for a racist pedophile with dementia who is actively trying to executive order the Constitution out of existence, import criminals from other countries, and send my tax dollars to finance wars on the other side of the globe.

As much as I liked having Constitutional rights, affordable gas and groceries, and a Department of Justice that wasn't weaponized against political opponents, I'll have to put my blind hate for Trump over my own best interests.

Meh, maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.

But I'm certain the MSM will have brand new stories and opinion pieces that will remind me to hate Trump tomorrow. And every day after that, until the evil Trump is long dead and buried, and uttering the phrase "Make America Great Again" will earn you a long prison sentence.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I'm independent, and I've thought of writing in my candidate of choice even though it's technically a "wasted vote" in the eyes of many, but if enough of us vote for a third party independent or someone who makes SENSE AND IS SANE maybe the Ones Behind The Scenes will factor that mass effect into their metrics the next time around.

Exactly. All it takes is a different train of thought. Instead of saying to yourself, "No one votes independent, so why should I?" try, "Enough people now are voting independent, so I will too." If the vast majority do that.....guess what? We'll have an independent President

We CAN change the system. There are way more of us than there are of them. We just have to stop being pu**ies and do it.

edit on 31-3-2024 by TaupinDesciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TaupinDesciple

SALUT!

edit on 3/31/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
AUDIENCE MEMBER: Genocide Joe, how many kids have you killed in Gaza?

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you. (Applause.)

If Joe Biden didn't have the support of the wealthy technocrats and Hollywood would he be doing as well as he is?

Protesters interrupt Biden's $25 million fundraiser with Obama, Clinton

The United States president Joe Biden, along with two former presidents - Barack Obama and Bill Clinton - on Thursday held a fundraiser that its organizers claim raised record over $25 million for Biden's U.S. reelection campaign.

The three took part in a discussion moderated by 'The Late Show' host Stephen Colbert at the iconic Radio City Music Hall in front of thousands of guests,

Meanwhile, outside, hundreds of protesters rallies against Israel in Midtown Manhattan. Participants chanted: "Genocide Joe has to go!" and "F*ck Joe Biden," social media reports suggested.

link

If it wasn't for those who can donate millions to the Joe Biden Campaign would Genocide Joe really by the torchbearer of the Democrat-liberal movement?

How do so many reconcile their support for Joe Biden while ignoring the genocide he is involved in? Is tribalisum paramount?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Will these wealthy technocrats be able to feed and clothe and house these Newcomers and provde educational opportunities for job placement and becoming productive and positive contributions to the American Landscape?

Not everyone is cut out for a Technocracy.

That's the real question.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Will these wealthy technocrats be able to feed and clothe and house these Newcomers and provde educational opportunities for job placement and becoming productive and positive contributions to the American Landscape?

That's the real question.

It will depend on how much they can tax the citizens of the US.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
First of all Trump is not a Republican. He is a once Democrat who now leans more right, and this is what either side cannot stand. He’s not either of them anymore, he’s something new, and the two party system is having a fit because so many people are with him.

He was considering running as an independent, but the entire U.S. political system would need to be changed. Restoring America's booming economy and Draining the swamp are priority #1/#2 for MAGA. Someone else, some day, may make a Non-Dem or Non-GOP President "doable".

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump has jail to look out for and Biden ..

Trump has jail to look out for and Biden has Hell to look out for.

If the Supreme Court rules correctly in June, Biden will tried for Treason in 2025. The result will either be PRISON or HELL...depending on the sentence given.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If they would just admit that money these days is a theoretical concept based on faith and move onto a digital currency and UBI system for those who qualify that won't be exploited by venture capitalists, then we might get somewhere.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If they would just admit that money these days is a theoretical concept based on faith and move onto a digital currency and UBI system for those who qualify that won't be exploited by venture capitalists, then we might get somewhere.

Will "those who qualify" be in relation to which tribe they belong too?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure it really matters at this point. We've had 11+ years with Obama as POTUS and those loyal to him and his policies are too deeply intrenched in government for any one administration to weed out, especially if it were Trumpagain. They'd all withold information, deliberately give inadequate/poor counsel, work with all the liberals behind his back to block every effort to weed the corruption out of government and it's many arms. Trump doesn't stand any better chance of rooting out the corruption than he did last time, but at least I had a little extra money after the bills were paid under him.

Obama is a smart man, but his plan to 'fundamentally remake America' is beyond even his intellegence level; he has a lot of help, as did Hitler....and will most likely be running the country (into the ground) for another four years, even if Biden is six fett under and they have to roll out one of the dummy doubles.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

True... I don't think we need to worry about that however.

Imo....our next "cracy" will be a Theocracy.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 31-3-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Will "those who qualify" be in relation to which tribe they belong too?

Haven't finished working out all the bugs yet, but still hoping for a solution the majority can agree on.

a reply to: lilzazz

That's gonna be tricky, and a lot of people aren't going to like finding out they're not God's Chosen, and a lot of folks are going to have to make hard decisions about what they're prepared to do in such a world.

So many false prophets and some are gonna have a heyday in the chaos making sure it's an all out "bloodbath".

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to: nugget1

I think it is ultimately a defeatist attitude to imagine some deep state liberal cabal that the normal citizenry needs to weed out.

The liberal tribe through decades of dogmatic conditioning have become the primary cultural of society and the conservatives (after spending a century as the primary culture) are now the counter culture.

You aren't going to "weed out" anyone; because it is not a person you need to worry about but idealism.

What the conservative counter culture needs to do is convince people that the dominant liberal culture is oppressive and antithetical to tolerance and individual freedom.

The shoe is now on the other foot and society needs to adjust before the intolerant liberal idealism brings us down a road non of us want to go down.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump has jail to look out for and Biden ..

Trump has jail to look out for and Biden has Hell to look out for.

If the Supreme Court rules correctly in June, Biden will tried for Treason in 2025. The result will either be PRISON or HELL...depending on the sentence given.

LOL, Biden can’t be tried….remember? He’s to senile to stand trial. Although, the all intelligent left think it’s perfectly fine for him to be in charge of our nuclear codes and run the most powerful country in the world. Makes perfect sense to me👍🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

True... I don't think we need to worry about that however.

Imo....our next "cracy" will be a Theocracy.

www.businessinsider.com...

It's hysterical that people keep making religion out to be some boogeyman to be afraid of.

Religion is clearly on the decline. What's the saying ... "Armies prepare to fight their last war, rather than their next war"

link

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I was told by a confidant in High School that the plans for those in the New World Order were to be "consumers".

Are we not there?

Aside from the inequities of course.

It's not a problem of resources, it's a problem of people with all the basics who are so spoiled and entitled they have nothing productive to do with themselves other than create confusion and propaganda, social movements and fanfare, or the ones who loot and riot and burn everything in sight as a temper tantrum because they don't have any other productive way to vent their frustrations and boredoms.

Ten minute hates, remember?

That's what the liberals are banking on, giving entertainment validity to classes who don't fit into the stereotypical "working class" lifestyle of traditional value systems.

They seek to replace the labor force with the migrants, and leave the more "intellecutal" citizenry to their higher minded pursuits, which means there will be no end to new movements, cultures, classes of opressed and outspoken activists, protests and so forth until everyone mellows out and decides to stay at home making money online and doing something more than being "crisis actors and unpaid extras" in the American Social Engineering Political Debacle.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Don't buy into the call to arms to kill everyone who fits a profile that the Masters have programmed you to hate.

That's what they want to fuel the news terror cycle that never ends.

Choose wisely.

Don't get lumped in with the disposable pawns in this sick Chess Game.

Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Voted independent then libertarian for 2-3 decades (1988-2016)

Couldn’t stand for Hilary and her TPP golden trade standard so I voted trump, though I’ve detested him since The Apprentice.

He’s to authoritarian for me to like but he’s better than Biden.

We need a Milei to rise up here or we’re doomed to demo/rhino rats turning us into 3rd world to fit their globalist masters plans.

It’s not even a conspiracy, they do it out in the open.

But I’m to black piled - doubt we’re voting our way out. Weird watching the useful idiots cheering them on. History has shown what they do to them when they finally seize power.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for your additions to this thread... they made me think about things that are somewhat out of the box for me and I am inclined to agree with them.

I would have left it at that, but anyone who can sneak in a Bruce Campbell quote gets an automatic star for me.

Rock on Sister.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join