It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Voters Against Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Former Trump voters who've removed the hat and seen the light stand together as "Republican Voters Against Trump".

Donald Trump proved during his time in office and since why he is unfit to be President of the United States. Even those who have voted for him in the past realize just how dangerous a second Trump presidency would be. Each person has their own reasons—January 6, Trump’s lies about the 2020 election, the 91 felony counts against him, his call to terminate the Constitution—but they all agree on one thing: He must never hold office again.

In 2024, Trump’s former supporters know that a second Trump presidency would take America down one of the darkest paths in our history.

It takes courage to speak out against your party. It takes courage to change your mind about Trump. It isn’t easy, but these voters understand that our democracy is worth saving. Listen to them explain in their own words why they can never support Trump again.
rvat.org...

I post this to show those looking on there is light at the end of the tunnel , not saying Biden is worthy of the job but as his former supporters are starting to realise Trump could be far worse.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There were 'never Trumpers' the first time around.
There were 'never Trumpers' the second time around.
There are 'never Trumpers' the third time around.

But honestly, I don't think they are making much of an impact.
It's still pretty much tied up between Biden and Trump.
I'm still not convinced that either of them will actually be the nominees.
Trump has jail to look out for and Biden .. well .. we'll see if he makes it.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Biden isn't my first, fifth, five hundredth, five thousandth choice.

Trump is my absolute last.

Hold your nose for four more years with Biden President, and both Biden AND Trump will be gone, or be prepared for chaos and decades of undoing what four years of Trump has in store.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
not saying Biden is worthy of the job but as his former supporters are starting to realise Trump could be far worse.

No. Trump isn't far worse.
They are both bad but for different reasons.

edit on 3/31/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ah yes... RVAT, spawned from Defending Democracy Together and put together by Neocons like Bill Kristol in an attempt to remain relevant in the Republican Party.

So they found 100 never-Trumpers and made a video.

/golf clap.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They claim to be Republicans, but don't want to vote for Trump. Oddly, many of them say they are voting for Biden, instead of voting third party or not voting at all. Very sus.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

Why is it sus? Their goal is to make sure Trump never regains office. They know that by voting for a third party they're only helping Trump. The only candidate that has a chance of beating Trump is Biden.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I find it funny how everyone is telling how much they hate the ones put up for election. Often even locally. All the parties involved have lost the ability to pick someone that people like the policy of. Just another lesser of the evil ones. No real choice involved.

Trump is less evil than Biden. Biden has proven that. Biden is the only reason Trump will win.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

e prepared for chaos and decades of undoing what four years of Trump has in store

Trump has had 4 years serving the country already.
Besides the TDS and rent free living in the heads of libs, what did Trump do which will take decades to undo?

Biden, in only 3 years, has let so many unvetted and undocumented illegals in this country. How many decades do you think they will take to remedy?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Former Trump supporter and Veteran , Dennis.

Dennis, a former service member, used to support Trump. But Trump's threat to "suspend the Constitution" and his appalling statements about America's veterans were so awful that he can no longer support him.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Former Trump voters who've removed the hat and seen the light stand together as "Republican Voters Against Trump".

Ya' know .. the Democrats have people in their party saying the same thing about Biden. It balances out. The Democrats have people who voted for Biden last time but who won't be this time around. "Never Biden'. One rather vocal "Never Trumper' and former Biden voter who won't be voting Biden this time - Michael Rapaport

Michael Rapaport - I wont vote for Biden and at this point voting Trump is on the table

Rapaport ripped the Biden administration’s open border policies that have allowed an unprecedented 8 million illegal aliens to flood the country, overwhelming state and city governments to the point where they are cutting back services like policing and public education.

“I gotta show my ID at least three or four times at the airport,” he said. “But it takes you two minutes to cross the border. I’m not down with that #.”

Rapaport also blasted the lawlessness that has overtaken cities like his native New York, where illegals are coddled by left-wing politicians while rank-and-file police officers are left hanging out to dry.

The actor also said he is fed up with the identity politics that the left uses to control and manipulate its base.

“I’m not getting caught up or suckered into these race politics,” he said.

The 'never Trumpers' and the 'not for Biden this time' people will be balancing each other out and not making much of an impact.
edit on 3/31/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We've already had 4 years of Trump. And everything was better, by any objective metric.

Every single BS thing people criticize him for was fabricated by the establishment.

Facts matter, and you have none.

I'm a veteran, and sure he has his flaws. Mainly personnel decisions.

But the democrats are going full communist revolution. We either get Trump and a government purged of corruption or we get civil war.

Because I'm not living under a communist dictatorship. That's what 4 more years of current regime will be.

And there 10s of millions of other Americans that see the same thing playing out.
edit on 31-3-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If people refrain from voting, then that does not change the balance and either Biden or Trump will be elected.

If you don't want either Biden or Trump to be elected, then vote for someone who is not in either party and whose votes will not give weight to them.

It will mean that you have to find someone who is independent and who has policies that you would endorse.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

We've already had 4 years of Trump. And everything was better, by any objective metric.

Every single BS thing people criticize him for was fabricated by the establishment.

Facts matter, and you have none.

You

No, everything was not better, a few things were better, a few things were worse, and most things were about the same.

And the whole COVID fiasco made the last two of the four years years significantly worse and revealed that Trump was incapable in many areas.

You see, there are such things as win-win situations, but it takes thought, consideration and effort to realize them.

Nothing about Trump's style of 'leadership' is capable of finding a least-loss or win-win situation. He is a didact, not a statesman. He cannot find consensus between opposing views.

If and when Trump is correct, then his policy outcomes will be good, at least for some. However, if and when he is wrong, then he will continue to drive his policies, even while everything is crashing and burning. He cannot admit that he is wrong, nor is he reactive to real world situations. His responses to COVID showed us that very clearly.

edit on 2024-03-31T16:41:40-05:0004Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:41:40 -050003pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Tons of minorities are wisely switching to Donald Trump!

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

then he will continue to drive his policies even while everything is crashing and burning.

I think we're headed for that no matter who is in the big chair. Optimistically, I'd say 10 years and we're looking at 1929 all over again.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

We don't count. We are following Murkowski out of the door. And its leading to the worst possible reason to vote, the real life "lesser of two evils" vote. Seriously considering voting Mr. Potato-biden because Trump is doing scary totalitarian things.

I want to support Trump for many reasons but I follow what people that fell out with him say.

It's like that Kathleen Madigan joke.

"If a guy tells you he's an asshole, you should probably believe him."

If his track record is nothing but falling out with one time respected GOP members and allies over what they consider troubling behavior there might be something authentic and worth considering.

Like former cabinet members.

And I will never be sold a life-long republican with a bunch of creepy Mormon Children (of the Corn) raised on Heavenly Father is "one of them" against "The Truth".

As far as I'm concerned Truth is a weapon used by the righteous to beat dissent into submission. Still very much the case.

I feels like the new GOP doesn't want anything too close to the center getting in the truth's way anymore. And our character criticisms are NOT thinking for ourselves anyway. Because if we don't give him the leeway of a demigod we have most assuredly listened to the Democrat propaganda. There is no legitimate republican criticism that won't get classified in red and blue.

And there's just no "This guy is an unworthy populist jackass that drips hypocrisy" option existing somewhere in the purple.

Donald Trump's Straight-Line politics. The infomercial filming was likewise broken up by the FBI.

In 2012 Romney was too "religious" for my vote. And he was actually religious, not the vaiglorious religiousity used as a campaign promotion for social media. One of few that voted Obama the second time, but not the first. Now you throw Romney on the Republican Ticket and I'm at the front of his campaign rally screaming, "The Tomato has gotta go, The Tomato had gotta go!"

Republican party is really exalting the executive dominance thing. The ruling party parties really want to craft the nation's laws. I realize the accusation is the left did it first with the excessive spending, DEI, rainbows, and EO's on the border, but I don't think two authorities make a freedom. Especially when the reclaiming meme is deliberately oppressive towards the former via reverse polarization.

I just hope it doesn't go too far towards that.

Apathy-inducing times when Biden can be considered the vote my conscience option.
edit on 31-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Covid showed up 8 months before the election not 2 years. So that's a lie.

No new wars.

Record employment, wage increases, more businesses expanding, energy independence.

Maybe stick to worrying about your sh!t hole island instead of America.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
First of all Trump is not a Republican. He is a once Democrat who now leans more right, and this is what either side cannot stand. He’s not either of them anymore, he’s something new, and the two party system is having a fit because so many people are with him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join