It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2024 Election will be a giant Dare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality
The last one was NOT swept under the rug. People tried bringing evidence forward in 60+ court cases, and in every single case the cases were thrown out due to lack of credible evidence.

I informed you of this before, but you, of course ignored it. I wonder why? All those cases were not thrown out because of lack of evidence. The officials said they had no standing and therefore threw all the cases out of court before they even got to the discovery phase. But, I'll admit I could be wrong if you will admit the same. You can prove you're right and I'm wrong by listing the specific cases that did get to the discovery phase and where the proof was heard in court. It may take a while for you to compile this list, so I'll give you ample time.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 29-2-2024 by Station27 because: Corrected a typo - had an extra "o" in officials.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Moral of the story, no one I know IRL who was on the fence has fallen on the Trump side, save the 1 person I know.

What person would even believe you have any moderate friends, much less one? Wouldn't that tend to render your results a little skewed? I'm thinking that's what most people would probably say. Mind you, I'm not saying it, just letting you know what to expect.
edit on 29-2-2024 by Station27 because: Added one afterthought.

edit on 29-2-2024 by Station27 because: Added one more afterthought which I meant to add before, but forgot to.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
You're wrong.

Trump is losing support big time except for people like you who will NEVER look at any other man the way you do him.

Trump's disgust for anything American is starting to annoy people, and frankly, it takes tons of energy to be angry all the time. I believe people are getting tired of it. And another four years of chaos IS NOT what people are looking forward to. No one wants to do a "Covid" redo.

Nikki Haley is correct. Trump is the only one Biden could beat. She would have killed him at the voting booth, but you guys won't let Trump go.

a reply to: TheTardis2

I would love for you to site examples of Donald Trump hating America? Is it the lower gas prices we had? The lower grocery prices? the lower everything prices? Was it when he worked without taking a salary and gave up his luxury lifestyle to be constantly attacked by the democrats? I honestly would like for you to show me some examples of how he hates America because from everything I have seen and from his visits to my area he is loved by many, real people are struggling under this current vegetable.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

truth

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I believe that the coming election will be a bellwether for the U.S.
I see three potential paths and two will be followed by violence.
If the democrats manage to hold power but do not seek to continue along the path toward the destruction of the Trump brand, millions of MAGA followers may be hurt feelz but not to the point of being reactionary. I personally don't believe that the lefties are intelligent enough to pursue that path should they persevere.
BUT.....if Trump is destroyed or even badly damaged during a dem victory violence is assured, especially if they continue to gloat as they do now.
Last...a Trump victory will completely cause a large swath of the dems to loose their Scheiße and engage in violence that will make the summer of love look like an Amish picnic!
These potential violent reactions would be concentrated on differing localities and people groups so I personally am preparing for a variety of scenarios.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

The last one was NOT swept under the rug. People tried bringing evidence forward in 60+ court cases, and in every single case the cases were thrown out due to lack of credible evidence.

I informed you of this before, but you, of course ignored it. I wonder why? All those cases were not thrown out because of lack of evidence. The officials said they had no standing and therefore threw all the cases out of court before they even got to the discovery phase. But, I'll admit I could be wrong if you will admit the same. You can prove you're right and I'm wrong by listing the specific cases that did get to the discovery phase and where the proof was heard in court. It may take a while for you to compile this list, so I'll give you ample time.

Thanks in advance.

Because what you are saying is not true. It had nothing to do with standing. It had everything to do with the stories being pitched were so far fetched of course no evidence could be brought forward. Many tried.....all failed.

If I spent time responding to all posts on this board that was not true, I would have to quit my job.

As well take a look at the lawyers who tried to fight for Trump. Rudy, Sidney, all complete fruit loops with zero basis in reality.

Bring forward some evidence of some kind and I'd be happy to read it.
edit on 3-3-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

Moral of the story, no one I know IRL who was on the fence has fallen on the Trump side, save the 1 person I know.

What person would even believe you have any moderate friends, much less one? Wouldn't that tend to render your results a little skewed? I'm thinking that's what most people would probably say. Mind you, I'm not saying it, just letting you know what to expect.

Where you do think most of my friends reside? I am a moderate and folks tend to socialize with those who align with their beliefs. Most of my friends would identify as moderates. There are a few stragglers that are hard core Biden and 2 that are hard core Trump, but most put themselves in the middle. Sorry if you don't believe that.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Whether you like Trump or not, it's pretty absurd to use your anecdotal experience to come to the conclusion that Trump is losing (ie: how none of your friends like Trump). You might just be stuck in an echo chamber.

I'm sure there are some people on the left who think Biden's going to win somehow, even with his historically low approval rating.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
a reply to: TheTardis2

trump will lose because he has lost the real conservatives and real christians among the republicans with his behavior, his offenses, his speeches. by the way, there is still no evidence of widespread electoral fraud - there was small-scale electoral fraud if i remember right and that was committed by the other side. what is this certainty actually based on? in reality, america is still one of the most powerful countries on the planet and enormously important for the stability of things. but there is fear that this will change if trump is re-elected.

No he has not, and who are you to decide who are the “real Christians?” He has more supporters than even before, and even many who have been die-hard Democrat voters (not counting those ego thought it would help the democrats to cross over and vote for for that globalist who still cannot admit she is far far away from any remote victory ….) but I digress, the fraud was massive and unprecedented and like something right out of all those banana republics we always thought would never happen in the States. Trump is a phenomenon unlike anything I’ve experienced in my lifetime. Something similar is happening in Argentina with Millei. Many people are truly awake now, not just in the States.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join