It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WW3 breaks out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

"Love pickled eggs, been making my own for quite some time. Being very nice, these are disgusting. Mushy and tastes like what fresh garbage bags smell like. '

From an Amazon review......"Bleuuuugh"!

So I can put you down for 20 boxes of cream of wheat then?

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

As for the pigs feet:

"This product can not be eaten without risk to our health."

"Yum, yum"!!!!

Are you trying to kill me?

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name

"Love pickled eggs, been making my own for quite some time. Being very nice, these are disgusting. Mushy and tastes like what fresh garbage bags smell like. '

From an Amazon review......"Bleuuuugh"!

Yeah but I think at that point you supposed to huff paint and pop open the pigs feet.

um, is that NOT how you eat these? Or are you just joking? A bucket of lacquer, some thinner, and two pink picked eggs is to die for. But you knew that.

link   

Is it gluten free?

link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx
Its looking like bottlecaps instead of cash after the next war.

Bert & Ernie should do quite well.

I know Bert has been stacking for decades, while Ernie diversified into paperclips and marbles.
edit on 29-1-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

As for the pigs feet:

"This product can not be eaten without risk to our health."

"Yum, yum"!!!!

Are you trying to kill me?

believe it or not, some people won't eat these things. I know, I couldn't believe it either.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Or physical title deeds …..

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

originally posted by: GalacticCorn
It's not your money, all money is property of Federal Reserve. The entire monetary system is a giant loan from Federal Reserve, and just like when you loan a tool to a friend, you still own the tool while your friend has possession of it. So yes, they can take it back whenever they want because the money is theirs anyway. Just because you have possession of it doesn't make it yours.

It is not in Federal Reserve's interest to collect all of it back or take it from you and break down the system. They need this system to stay in place to keep their control. Federal Reserve's system is largely arbitrary with no real natural resources or industry for it to operate other than the bank branches and employees across the country. From Federal Reserve's perspective, debt numbers are largely arbitrary, they need to keep the system balanced and fungible so it doesn't get tossed out by a pissed off society.

Really? Even though I worked for that cash, you're telling me its not mine?

It's a medium of exchange. Created by some very wicked guys on Jekyll Island. If it's against the law to deface or destroy it, it's not yours obviously.🤷🏻

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Seeds

And Brawndo, it's what plants crave.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
😂🤣😂

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

And, if we are all dead, who'll wash the car?

We need to know!

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

When the war in Ukraine broke out, the Ukrainian currency became worthless. The Ukrainian immigrants coming to Poland couldn't exchange it to PLN because the banks didn't want to accept hryvnias. It was like that until the Polish government intervened and started buying hryvnias from the immigrants. Not directly. Basically, the government was giving money to the banks so they accepted hryvnias from the immigrants, who in spite of having a lot of cash, suddenly became destitute.

You can prepare for a local war by keeping some cash in foreign currency. Just choose the most stable one like a dollar or Euro. In the case of a global war, there's nothing you can do. It's too unpredictable. The worth of money depends on the global economic system. If it comes crumbling down the money will become worthless altogether.

Most people are totally unprepared for a major crisis. Their survival will depend on how the states will cope. Because the majority cannot live outside of an organized society. Neither are they taught basic survival skills. In the consumer's world you don't do much yourself. You pay and get things done for you. Your needs and security are taken care of by the state. If the world is plunged into chaos, then dunno... say ten Hail Marys?

Look, I have a perfect advice for you. If you worry about losing your money, start spending it. Feel like travelling, don't postpone it. Fancy buying a new car, some fashionable clothes, go for it. Don't deny yourself pleasures of life. That way you will have no regrets when the moment of death comes. And don't worry about your burial because mass graves are very economical.
edit on 29-1-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

It is all 1's and 0's but what can we do??

Or hope they don't cut the power so you can watch it on the TV like all the other wars in your lifetime....

That rang a bell! Scripture says the whole world sees what happens when Israel is surrounded by the world's armies including Russia. So that would indicate that the rest of the worlds power is still functional. People in the past wondered how in the world that could be possible, but now we know. We will see it on TV and online in Realtime.

The scripture also seemed to indicate that a nuclear device will be used at that time, and I think it is Israel that sets it off right by them. It says that their enemies' eyes are burnt up instantly in their eye sockets, and their tongues are incinerated in their mouths. What else would do that to the majority of a million-man army. I think 80% are killed instantly.

Things may change drastically between now and this summer, and that is what I expect. That is the current path we are on.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Learn how to make mice taste good. I would think fried and then add hot sauce.
Other than that - we would never recover in our lifetime, and if we do, you'll be given 'credits' to get you by. And the credits aren't money, and they go away after each month, and then they re-up your credits.

Oh - unless you refuse to comply with the jabs and bugs and other things - like forced relocation, etc. Then, yeah, eat mice and keep your ammo dry.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This next WW will be truly global. And no more countries will exist after this, and no more money.

This big awesome game of monopoly is finally about to be over. Imagine going around and around the board, but everything is already owned by Blackrock and your money is totally worthless.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

what happens to our Money in the banks if and when a war breaks out,.

You specifically said World War III ... so if it is World War III then that's everyone (or nearly everyone) involved and all the money is gone and the banks fail. If it is a lesser war, like a regional one just in the Middle East, then banks will survive or fail based on what they have invested in, and your money will or will not survive based on the banks investments.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If WW 3 arrives, money will be the least of your worries.

Yeah. All medicines will be stopped. Most of the ingredients are pieced together in overseas places and that would all stop. I have medical conditions that require medication. Without them ... I would be looking for someone to put a bullet in my brain for me. Seriously.

Is it gluten free?

Yep .. that's me too .. Gotta' be gluten free.
One of the many medical issues that would be my downfall if WWIII broke out.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If war breaks out with someone who could directly influence your banks ability to release your money, then money is the least of your problems. Likely see a return to physical cash pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
This next WW will be truly global. And no more countries will exist after this, and no more money.

This big awesome game of monopoly is finally about to be over. Imagine going around and around the board, but everything is already owned by Blackrock and your money is totally worthless.

I was thinking about 'blackyock' yesterday... who gave them permission to own everything? Who are they exactly? To me, they come across as a MAFIA Group, only its legal for them to do what they do... and no Lawyer or Judge is going to go against them.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

what happens to our Money in the banks if and when a war breaks out,.

You specifically said World War III ... so if it is World War III then that's everyone (or nearly everyone) involved and all the money is gone and the banks fail. If it is a lesser war, like a regional one just in the Middle East, then banks will survive or fail based on what they have invested in, and your money will or will not survive based on the banks investments.

Thanks for the reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join