It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really going on

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SpyingOnSpies

You are not my enemy and i am most assuredly not yours.

With that said, i probably would have never commented on this site ever again after the most recent infiltration , but felt a need to after ready your OP..

My intension wasnt to vomit all over it, it was to try and add a different opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This makes no difference. Because dictatorships don't punish those who oppose them, but always punish everyone who doesn't play along. You are wrong if you think that some drivel on any website makes any difference.

What happened in World War II? Everyone who didn't actively speak out for Hitler was imprisoned, punished or murdered. I don't want to offend you, but your post is naive.

If you think you'll get away with it just because you don't say anything, then one day you'll wake up and you'll be partly to blame for why the world is the way it is. Freedom of expression dies at the very moment when you can no longer express your opinion with impunity.

I can't understand this tail tucking thing and I never will. Pull yourself together and be a real man or woman. You are an adult then act like it.

Stand up for what you think and don't hide. Otherwise you are just like we Germans were in World War II. If everyone had thought like you, there would have been no assassination attempts on Hitler.

I don't roll over on my back and put my feet up, I say what I was thinking and stand behind it. And if someone has a problem with that, try to shut me up.

Don't take it personally, I don't know you, I just have a completely different opinion and history proves me right.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notsoinvisiblecorner

You are not my enemy and i am most assuredly not yours.

With that said, i probably would have never commented on this site ever again after the most recent infiltration , but felt a need to after ready your OP..

My intension wasnt to vomit all over it, it was to try and add a different opinion.

Thank you for the show of respect. Shows strength. I respect that back.

Glad I brought you out of hiding for my little rant. This thought brought me out of hiding. I've started lurking again since that last infiltration and I've noticed a big difference. And felt compelled to remind people that not only are they being watched, and swayed, but their words could come with consequences in the near future. People who don't know what it's like to be afraid ro speak their minds freely. If what I'm seeing is coming this will matter.
I hope I'm wrong, but as it's obvious a hammer is going to drop soon. I just see the digital money path leading to a SCS and so on and so forth. And that's before the real hammer drops. The one stonerwilliams was referring to.

Thanks for your views. It helped to bring the point all the way thru.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Heard this all my life.

They even wrote a book about it a long time ago. Originally known as Henny Penny, in America it's better known as Chicken Little.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

some people have to get up early in the morning dude to make the breakfast and wake everyone else up and in the next few months laws will come into effect on the stopping of spreading of conspiracy theories online , even memes ! ..

Wakey wakey

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I don't mind falling on my sword when it comes to that...I won't give up my thought or opinions and as a result my free expression of either. If you want to shut me up then you'll have to kill me. I'd rather die on that hill than live next to it looking up at the top.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

yes you would not find much disagreement here, because many of us have been repeating these warnings for years. That includes the conversations that are already recorded around your device the moment an app is open and connected to the internet, as well as any video captured through the lense.

I keep a flip phone because it is incapable of running most apps. Therefore these permissions do not exist. ESG is a dead end as states have already ratified legislation banning their implementation in their communities, as well Central Bank Digital Currencies. I suppose you think these corporations can easily handle losing market access to tens of millions of previously paying customers.

We are at the end of an existing paradigm. The top of that pyramid got so infected with sin and corruption it is currently in the years long process of being disinfected. But TPTB will continue flooding these and many other boards with shills selling fear and terror. Good thing we like to discuss ways in bypassing the tools of tyranny on these communities, and put them to practice.

Oh I wanted to add, if what you are saying is true then I shall soon get my one vs one boxing match with Adolf Zelensky. # Zelensky, Ukraine will be torn into pieces by the end of next year, the deep state can suck my wang, President DeSantis or President Trump will be kicking so much ass in office we will have to import colons from abroad to keep up with demand. Yea I stole that quote from a Maddox movie review, because I feel that it fits.

The ivory mansions of the elite shall burn soon as their addresses are exposed and the hungry masses come to Eat the Rich.

how is that OP, is that enough to get me some confrontation? Should I add in down with the IRS and the FED for good measure?? Like the next riot should target those buildings. Is that better?
edit on 1-20-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Its been so long since I swam in these particular waters I had forgotten what it's like swimming with these sharks. I'm grinning from ear to ear; this has been fun, actually. Like a meat grinder, ats just keeps grinding away. Lol I love it. I both miss and do not miss this at all.

If some of you knew who I actually was you'd get a kick out of it.

This was never meant for anything but to mess with them. an inside joke, if you will. One I know is being watched.

Truth is, tensions are high. This is a big year with big things happening all at once. This was meant as a friendly reminder to people.

As far as taking anyone's rights, I wouldn't dare dream of it. And just because I have an opinion it doesn't mean I need to go around forcing my views on others. I have the right to plead the 5th, if I so choose. It's a wise move to exercise that right as well. Exercising our 5th amendment right has kept a lot of people safe for a long time.

I'm saying, choose wisely. Things are changing. We all see it.
Going toe to toe with man is one kind of battle. Going against AI is a whole new battle most of us haven't even considered protecting ourselves from.

I've started taking measures and felt it ats worthy to encourage others to do the same.

Like I mentioned earlier. These methods have worked before. No need to fall on a sword or threaten to go down in a hail of bullets.
Silence can be even more powerful.
We've fallen into this mindset that we have to "get our point across." How's that worked out for us? Anyone "save" anyone? We may have added some pieces to others puzzles, but the only thing arguing with other people over the difference of an opinion------is a fight; of some sort.

That's the issue, and that's whats used against us. Iron mixed with clay.

We don't have to fight with one another. I'm not tptb, nor is anyone on here (I wouldn't think anyways). I'm sitting herr at the bottom of the barrel, and yet, quite content. I seek harmony and peace and things of that nature. And I see what's coming. Maybe not exactly, but a pretty good idea of what's coming. As do most of you, to some variation. It's not a bad idea to start thinking of how we might prepare ourselves for what's coming.
We can complain on sites like this, sure. Passes the time. But s*** will get real when dudes in swat gear are pounding on the door just because you bought a bible, or bullets, or wrote the wrong words on a screen. That's when egos get checked and time flashes like a lightning bolt, and before you know it, you're behind bars; or some box set up for the disobeyers.

I never in a million years would have thought I would even have to consider this. I feel really let down by all of it. I have seen the misery of the world with my own eyes. It's bad everywhere, unless you have plenty, and I do mean, plenty of money. Oppression is the epidemic of the world. And it's getting worse. This very collaboration of thoughts, stored away on the internet, will be a nail in all of our coffins, because it's this coming together that is so scary for the 1% that rule the world. If places like this were what they seemed to be, there are enough brilliant minds on here to come up with some great solutions to some of this madness.
Yet, we are programmed to fight and bicker amongst ourselves. Blaming one another for all of life's miseries. When I stepped back and saw how engulfed everyone is with their social media it felt like those zombie apocalypse movies. Everyone wanting to devour another person's thoughts.....because they weren't their own. A difference of opinion is enough to beat each other up, or worse these days and we all just, bleh...whatever. it's normal.

I for one can't stand this. And yeah, that draw of that 15 minutes of internet fame is so powerful when you even mention pulling someone away from it you'll see a zombie affect. People can't even consider life without the validation of others, and the canceling (by any means necessary, including murder) anyone out who "has a different opinion."

We get so engulfed in these online fueds that we forget that big brother is watching and waiting for you to slip up. And the days of free speech are going bye bye. It may, or may not be, wise to start practicing and Exercising that 5th amendment right. It's more affective than someone might think.

ATS
edit on thp245117-06001thp by SpyingOnSpies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Now don't be so sensitive.

"Silence can be even more powerful."

Yes, for the tyrants. Because they've managed to scare people like you so much that you now have to deflect your opinion and present it as a test or whatever.

You have a really strange attitude, but of course you always have the right to say it. Or wouldn't you say it if you knew it would come back to haunt you?

Maybe you would have preferred to follow your own advice and stay quiet? Then you would never have made the post here and you wouldn't be messing around now.

Then you wouldn't have to write a novel that distracts from it.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naftalin

Now don't be so sensitive.

"Silence can be even more powerful."

Yes, for the tyrants. Because they've managed to scare people like you so much that you now have to deflect your opinion and present it as a test or whatever.

You have a really strange attitude, but of course you always have the right to say it. Or wouldn't you say it if you knew it would come back to haunt you?

Maybe you would have preferred to follow your own advice and stay quiet? Then you would never have made the post here and you wouldn't be messing around now.

Then you wouldn't have to write a novel that distracts from it.

I'll just use this whole thing as an example.
Wow.
Between this and others threatening blowing things up to have a confrontation with me over my thoughts here, is very odd to me.

Quite the violent response from the crowd.

Almost as if this really struck a nerve.

I guess I need to say I do not condone some of the suggestions made here in my thread. I had no idea it would turn into this.

The truth always has that affect. I find it perplexing because it's always simply been the truth I was seeking.

I spoke a truth and a concern.

The crowd attacked. I stood my ground and it's now set some of yall off so bad threats have been made, and somehow getting angrier the further we go with this.

It's all been a suggestion and my own point of view.

For my own knowledge. What was it that rubbed this crowd so wrong? I don't wish to argue anymore. People try so hard to suck me into that, but it's just not worth it. I'm good with people knowing what they know. This is a place of ideas and information. Why so hostile about this thought? Because you knew it already? Because of my dislike and wording for people and their social media fame? Zombie remarks? This is how I see it. I'm living it. We can't even get proper information anymore. It's all controlled. Every bit of it.

I'm not upset as I've written any of this. It just doesn't make sense to me. This is free-thinking. My own experience amd the little bit of knowledge I dropped in the OP, which was already common knowledge, according to the thread.
So, why this aggressive of a response from the crowd?

Lemme have it...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Nooo, you're not upset at all. That's why you write half novels that no one really reads anyway. At least not me. All I hear here is “mimimi”. You poor victim.

Don't you think you're exaggerating a little? Violent? You're a lot more sensitive than I thought.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by expressing my opinion. I know people like you. Have a big mouth and then when the echo comes back, run away with your tail between your legs and play the victim. It's best to stop others from speaking, you're suggesting something similar here.

Please don't project your fear onto everyone. From what I've read, no one here wants you any harm. You just can't deal with other people's opinions, that's all.

Narcissistic tendencies and whining is all I see here.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Almost as if this really struck a nerve.

well yes sir, tyranny and the suppression of speech tends to strike the nerves of free people living without fear of dying. See, I wake up everyday believing today is a good day to die. This way I don't run around scared of my own shadow and hitting the floor every time a car backfires. Or, well I don't know not shutting up when ordered to by power. Whats that saying, speak truth to power? You know a great example? The Heritage foundation had a nice roundtable discussion at the world economic forum where conservative speaker told them all they are the world's problems and nobody believes any of their lies anymore.

"You Are The Problem" - Conservative Speaker Slams Davos Globalists To Their Faces
Kevin Roberts, President of the conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation, spoke to globalists at the World Economic Forum confab Thursday and told them directly that “You are part of the problem, you are not the solution.”
During a discussion titled “What to Expect from a Possible Republican Administration,” Roberts let rip on the elitists.

“I will be candid,” Roberts began, adding “the agenda that every single person member of the [future Republican] administration needs to have, is to compile a list of everything that’s ever been proposed at the [WEF], and object all of them wholesale.”

He further urged that “anyone not prepared to do that, and take away this power of the unelected bureaucrats and give it back to the American people, is unprepared to be a part of the next conservative administration.”

When the discussion turned to Donald Trump, Roberts told the host of the panel, Sir Robin Niblett, ‘Distinguished Fellow’ of Chatham House, that “It’s laughable that you or anyone would describe Davos as protecting liberal democracy,” adding “It’s equally laughable to use the word ‘dictatorship’ at Davos and aim that at President Trump… I think that’s absurd.”

He continued, “The very reason I’m here at Davos, is to explain to many people in this room and who are watching, with all due respect – nothing personal – that you are part of the problem.”

“Political elites tell the average people… that the reality is ‘x,’ when in fact, reality is ‘y,’” Roberts further declared, going on to give several examples with regards to open borders, immigration, gender issues, and the constant guilt trip elites subject everyday people to over the “existential threat” of climate change, while they hypocritically fly around in private jets.
In a piece written before the panel discussion, Roberts noted “The infamous hypocritical self-avowed Marxists, private-jet environmentalists, and genocide-adjacent humanitarians want to hear from the Heritage Foundation how they can “rebuild trust” with everyday Americans against whom they have weaponized their institutions.”

But you are telling us we should be afraid of our words? That is typically what those in power tell to those they believe are subservient and beneath them. Almost like every conspiracy board was suddenly bombarded by similar threads not long after this conversation was disseminated. Anyone check GLP, DISINFO, 4chan, reddit and bitchute seeing similar activity?? I have seen a pattern at least twice in the past as direct responses to challenging topics in the global narrative.

By the way for anyone interested, that discussion would make a great thread in its own right. TzarChasm has a thread on the topic right here

SO corrupt DOD information warfare units can also suck my nuts wherever they happen to present themselves online when attempting to counter and suppress speech contrary to the cabal media. I say that without any fear of the repercussions, because I still got balls and a spine without a yella belly.
edit on 1-20-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm 73 now and have never been one to hold back what I believe to be honest and true. If they do hold my words against me, so be it. Their time available to persecute me is getting shorter by the day. Screw their social credit score.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I can't personally say anything about such patterns because I'm not there.

I always try to draw the closest comparison and say that people like that simply watched during the Second World War and kept their mouths shut when the neighbor was pulled out of the apartment. "Always duck away, then maybe it won't hit you."

Nothing seen, nothing heard, nothing said. I call it passive help. Far away from real courage towards one's own people.

Not you, the translator always swaps verbs.

Here, toasted to this

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'll address the last two posts as a whole.

When did keeping ones mouth shut become so weak in the eyes of others?
Secondly I'm not telling anyone what to do.
I've simply offered another route.
Some times in life it is wise to be still and be silent.
These are merely options that are so convoluted now that it's having the appearance of me being afraid.
And I'm not one to run my mouth just to try and prove I'm a badass. Silence has always been a big intimidator. So, I'm not sure when reserving your words, choosing them and your battles wisely, as weak and afraid.

Weird how that all felt like rhetoric to me tho.

And walking away from people tying to suck you into an argument isn't weakness either.

It's clear this is a full blown argument now.

I stand by my words. I'm cool with disagreeing. I was under the illusion we were discussing.

I've been misread on here, it was not my intention to offend.

And a man who humbles himself is not weak. You didn't care for my thoughts. They gave you some opinions. I'm good with that.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yes, definitely at some point. But you'll probably find a better example, for example if you're just wrong and let the evil one have the way. Then you shouldn't argue for it.

But certainly not when it comes to my rights and the rights of my fellow citizens. About the rights of the next generation who then have to live under this tyranny. You really have to not give a # to say that you should shut up when it comes to freedom of expression. It's so cynical and cheeky at the same time that you get the feeling you're just trolling.

So either you're kidding me or you should grow some eggs or, alternatively, ovaries. My good advice to you. If you're out with your girlfriend and someone shouts after you "I'm #ing your girlfriend" then you probably don't say anything and just walk away. I don't think it's good, but it's your decision.

"And I'm not one to run my mouth just to try and prove I'm a badass. Silence has always been a big intimidator."
Well then explain how you are “intimidating” on this topic and to whom exactly. Do you think someone who wants to take away your rights cares?

Then (luckily) you've never been in a situation like this before. I'll chalk that up to you as a lack of life experience. Hopefully it won't get too ugly when the time comes for you.
edit on 20-1-2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
that lesson make sense in a person to person confrontation. When discussing global events on a conspiracy board behind a screen and then encouraging people that silence is golden, well it very much defeats the very existence of a "discussion" board.

We are here to discuss topics, and have been warned by information warfare and psyops units in the past. It does zero to dissuade the discussions and actually works to embolden us even more. I mean, again I already stated last year that the Defense departments of many nations like to use ATS as a teaching tool to their social media AI's which they deploy on the mainstream communities.

Repeating these tired old warnings, well if anything it just tells us the system is becoming more apprehensive and nervous about its very near term future.

So in closing, if anyone happens to be near a spontaneous riot, please direct the arsonists to the nearest IRS office or federal reserve building. I am still open to a one on one boxing match with Adolf Zelensky, assuming his own folks don't try to kill him in the next three months. And... lets see... oh yea Donald Trump is the real POTUS and the Democrats stole the election in 2020 and admitted as much in the New York Times.

That ought to trigger some nice word salad from at least two fellow members automatically. I can do it in almost any unrelated thread, and the same two folks will typically pop up out of nowhere with a nice few paragraphs explaining why that is not true. my only reply ever to that is "I disagree" .

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes, definitely at some point. But you'll probably find a better example, for example if you're just wrong and let the evil one have the way. Then you shouldn't argue for it.

But certainly not when it comes to my rights and the rights of my fellow citizens. About the rights of the next generation who then have to live under this tyranny. You really have to not give a # to say that you should shut up when it comes to freedom of expression. It's so cynical and cheeky at the same time that you get the feeling you're just trolling.

So either you're kidding me or you should grow some eggs or, alternatively, ovaries. My good advice to you. If you're out with your girlfriend and someone shouts after you "I'm #ing your girlfriend" then you probably don't say anything and just walk away. I don't think it's good, but it's your decision.

Damn homie, you might have some anger issues.

I'm not telling anyone to lay down! You have put words in my mouth your entire rampage.

There is a time to fight. But damn...is social media really worth it? Are you making that big of a difference on the sites mentioned in OP? That ain't #. Doesn't accomplish jack diddley squat. So no, I am not telling anyone to roll over, not fight against evil, not protect, or any of that.
I simply pointed out how this may come back to bite us.

And wow how that was twisted into your complete personal attack. Have ya noticed i haven't attacked anything personally, but questioned and stated things in general.

And FYI. Common psychology: the loudest dude in the room is always the weakest.
That's a fact.

No need for your personal insults. Attack the thought, sure, that's what this is all about. But you can tell when someone's losing an argument when they attack personally, as you have.

Think whatever. It's obvious we don't know one another.
I've made myself as clear as I can now.
I'm talking a different strategy. That was all.
Its your right to speak your mind. I'm here doing it too.
Sometimes....just sometimes....silence is golden.

That's it.
Not roll over. Jezzusss smh

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty composed. It's a mixture of curiosity and rejection of your attitude towards it. But since I give you your opinion, you also have to live with the fact that I express mine here.

So to summarize, correct me if I'm wrong:

So you say that one should be quiet when it comes to freedom of expression, but you're going to great lengths to argue against it.

Why? Because you don't have to fear anything here, unlike the real world out there. That's why you're so tough here, just because of that. These are your own words.

And besides, I was pretty friendly and gave you your opinion even if I didn't think it was right myself. Until you drew the victim card, which I'm unfortunately allergic to. But to each their own. I said from the beginning you can do whatever you want. You also harvest the fruits yourself.
edit on 20-1-2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm pretty composed. It's a mixture of curiosity and rejection of your attitude towards it. But since I give you your opinion, you also have to live with the fact that I express mine here.

So to summarize, correct me if I'm wrong:

So you say that one should be quiet when it comes to freedom of expression, but you're going to great lengths to argue against it.

Why? Because you don't have to fear anything here, unlike the real world out there. That's why you're so tough here, just because of that. These are your own words.

And besides, I was pretty friendly and gave you your opinion even if I didn't think it was right myself. Until you drew the victim card, which I'm unfortunately allergic to. But to each their own. I said from the beginning you can do whatever you want. You also harvest the fruits yourself.

You're funny. I've gotten a kick out of you. Such the rhetoric spewing machine. You've hit me at every popular corner.

Arguing over political views isn't really freedom of expression. It never goes anywhere. Just people arguing. Be passionate about your beliefs. Vote. Do marches or whatever is within your rights. The right to remain silent is just one of those rights. That in some cases is very beneficial.

You keep putting words up for me. But no, am not saying don't express yourself.

You can go your way. It's okay. You have my blessing. I'm not gonna do the tough guy slander you personally thing. You can have that. We've disagreed. Thanks for all your time and effort here. You sure did work for it.

To the observer. I didn't come here to insight any of this. All of this went south on me. Know your rights and exercise them all.
Know when to hold em. Know when to fold em.
edit on thp244019-06001thp by SpyingOnSpies because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join