It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really going on

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm putting this in the rant forum because here I am free to express myself.

This is a cautionary post; food for thought.

There are several websites right now that are doing nothing but collecting information off of you. Every word written, every opinion expressed is stored away for future use, as well as the usual advertising.
Today this doesn't seem like a big deal.
But a time is coming very soon when a social credit score will be placed on you whether you like it or not.
If someone were to be speaking against the narrative today, then once these SCS come along, or whatever new laws coming at us come into affect, then all of your words will be used against you.

These websites I'm speaking of, and I won't mention any names, although I'm sure you all have seen them, are merely a rouse to get you to share your political views, religious views or metaphysical views, etc(any knowledge you may possess) and anything you've done to speak against whatever narrative they will imply on us all, we will be left with the words we typed on these sites.
These websites hide under "free-speech" and all of that. But are already infiltrated with the communist regime. Simply placing us in boxes to later be placed in actual little boxes, if we've spoken out against their plans.

Yes, you will be judged by every word.

It seems like fun and games for now. But if you're not lining up with tptb in any way shape or form, what you are saying today is being documented against you. And there are agents working these sites to keep the narrative controlled, completely.

AI is involved with these sites now. Giving the assets in place on these particular sites an advantage at doing what they've always done, and that is controlling the masses. With AI being used against you, anything and everything is being used to combat what they will soon call "terrorists." And these will be simple people, just like you and me, passing time talking on certain websites we think are safe...

But are in fact, a trap.
It's coming folks.
The storm is rolling in.

Think about what's truly important. Feeding their machine? Or not playing their game?

Beware of these particular sites.

I'm not referring to this site. That would be against the rules. .
So, yeah, thanks ATS for not being one of those sites.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SpyingOnSpies

I suppose it's a bit late to become a toe sucker. I'll have to ride it out.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpyingOnSpies
I'm putting this in the rant forum because here I am free to express myself.

This is a cautionary post; food for thought.

There are several websites right now that are doing nothing but collecting information off of you. Every word written, every opinion expressed is stored away for future use, as well as the usual advertising.
Today this doesn't seem like a big deal.
But a time is coming very soon when a social credit score will be placed on you whether you like it or not.
If someone were to be speaking against the narrative today, then once these SCS come along, or whatever new laws coming at us come into affect, then all of your words will be used against you.

These websites I'm speaking of, and I won't mention any names, although I'm sure you all have seen them, are merely a rouse to get you to share your political views, religious views or metaphysical views, etc(any knowledge you may possess) and anything you've done to speak against whatever narrative they will imply on us all, we will be left with the words we typed on these sites.
These websites hide under "free-speech" and all of that. But are already infiltrated with the communist regime. Simply placing us in boxes to later be placed in actual little boxes, if we've spoken out against their plans.

Yes, you will be judged by every word.

It seems like fun and games for now. But if you're not lining up with tptb in any way shape or form, what you are saying today is being documented against you. And there are agents working these sites to keep the narrative controlled, completely.

AI is involved with these sites now. Giving the assets in place on these particular sites an advantage at doing what they've always done, and that is controlling the masses. With AI being used against you, anything and everything is being used to combat what they will soon call "terrorists." And these will be simple people, just like you and me, passing time talking on certain websites we think are safe...

But are in fact, a trap.
It's coming folks.
The storm is rolling in.

Think about what's truly important. Feeding their machine? Or not playing their game?

Beware of these particular sites.

I'm not referring to this site. That would be against the rules. .
So, yeah, thanks ATS for not being one of those sites.

We don't even know who is on the other side here at ATS, much less what information they are collecting or what they do with it.

Everyone online and some off already knows we are being datamined.
edit on 2024 1 20 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

AI is involved with these sites now.

Thanks for warning us! We would never have known!

edit on 20-1-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So the best course of action is to Just keep doing what you do.
As long as you are not causing harm to others and you are respectful their plans will be foiled from the start.

But i suspect you already know this.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It is obvious that a couple of you have missed the point.
The point SOS was trying to get across was the reason for the data collection these days.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There was once a time when a true conspiracy theorist lived in the shadows. These were people who simply didn't trust what was being said, and looked into the lies, found some answers and were ostracized for it by family, friends, their governments and so on.

These people were smart. They knew to encode messages, to look out for bugs (listening decices) and knew how to get around being listened in on. They did not hand over their rights and freedoms like cowards. But they had to live in the shadows of the world.
All because they picked up on a lie.
Those were true conspiracy theorists. They knew how to live without being babysat like the vast majority of the world around them.
These were the pioneers of all this weekend warrior conspiracy sites today, that are simply making a file on you that will possibly starve you and your family out because of the egos that drive the minds today. Internet clout has taken over common sense.

And I'm the dumb one?

Sounds familiar and it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.
This stuff we've been discussing on here is about to come to fruition. While every eye is on an election, the slight of hand will make its move.
This is for those who aren't stuck in the matrix still; and believing they're not still just a battery to fuel there machine.

Good luck with your free campaigning trails. People usually get paid millions of dollars to do that, but tge lab monkeys do most of their work.

This is all to prove a point.
Look how badly People are afraid of losing their "internet clout."
Mind control...

Take a step back and observe. You'll see the pieces are in play.
It's coming. It's been warned.

ATS creeped back in on ya

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I dont think the point was missed as much as its just not cared about.

It has been common knowledge for a long time that, every word typed on all these sites are stored somewhere for a purpose.

All the more reason to keep up the good work... Dont you think?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
It is obvious that a couple of you have missed the point.
The point SOS was trying to get across was the reason for the data collection these days.

The ones who missed the point are going to be the ones crying the loudest when their money is frozen up and they can't buy food.
They'll complain the loudest.

If we look at the entire picture (not just one aspect) we can see all these moves being made in this direction. Follow the money*
Food us about to become hard to come by
Transportation will be limited
Money will disappear

Every stage of this is being set up for these very purposes. You are all talking about it.

The number one mistake all people make is thinking "it won't happen to me."

Choose your words wisely.
If I was rolling over like a sheep, I wouldn't be here writing these words. I simply see a lot* of people making very foolish mistakes on these sites. Mistakes that will come back to haunt them.
Soon...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notsoinvisiblecorner
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I dont think the point was missed as much as its just not cared about.

It has been common knowledge for a long time that, every word typed on all these sites are stored somewhere for a purpose.

All the more reason to keep up the good work... Dont you think?

Apathy is going to be their strongest weapon against us.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Have you ever been to the part of Grand Central Station where whispers travel up, along the roof then down to the opposite corner of a long corridor?

Yes, these things have been going on for a long time. Overwhelming understanding and opposition is a new occurrence.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I realized at the time of the Canadian Trucker protests one of the reasons that our data is mined.

It hits home when you hear that your bank account may be frozen and you’re sitting at the kitchen table trying to figure out financial alternatives so that you can feed and shelter your family if you are targeted.

They used our medical data to restrict our freedom and the ability to work.

They used our financial data to curtail lawful protest.

This mining of data and weaponizing it against us is going on full throttle as we type.
edit on 20-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Have you ever been to the part of Grand Central Station where whispers travel up, along the roof then down to the opposite corner of a long corridor?

Yes, these things have been going on for a long time. Overwhelming understanding and opposition is a new occurrence.

I've heard of that tunnel. Pretty neat.

Point is, things are about to drastically change. "New norm" rules no longer apply. They're what has marched us all to the edge of the cliff.

You're admitting these things to be true, and yet you still encourage people to March along with you?

No thanks... I'll go a different way.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I hear you.
But things will only change if there is minimal opposition.

I would never encourage anyone to follow me off the cliff... Without a crash course in the tuck and roll technique of course.

You are free to go anyway you like... For now!
i just wonder how many allies you will find down your chosen route.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I hear you.
But things will only change if there is minimal opposition.

I would never encourage anyone to follow me off the cliff... Without a crash course in the tuck and roll technique of course.

You are free to go anyway you like... For now!
i just wonder how many allies you will find down your chosen route.

Not looking for allies. At all. People need to go there own way. And I will dissappear again soon from here. I'm proving a point.
This was meant to help anyone who may not be thinking along these lines.
Again, I see a lot of foolish mistakes being made on here, simply by sharing an opinion. That used to be safe.
I'm encouraging people to think about the future and where we're all actually headed.

Hope for the best...
Plan for the worst.

It's coming.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Okay, lets say it's a certainty.

How do you see it going down?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Okay, lets say it's a certainty.

How do you see it going down?

Post a thread, any thread, and I will answer that.
But that's not what my OP is about.
I know how to maneuver around traps here.

BTW, the answer is in the thread and OP. Social. Credit. Scores. Start thinking about them now, because what we say today will count when it's feed time tomorrow. .

I've made my point. I knew this was for a limited audience when I wrote it. It's never popular to go against the narrative, especially when the narrative is to keep people hooked on and reliant to social media to lead their lives.

It's all fun and games till someone goes hungry because of something they said on "those sites."

I'm done now. That's my rant.
Think for yourselves. Step back and take a look. Don't follow the herd.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It sounds like you are ok with the death of millions if not billions of people as long as you are well fed and watered.

There are worse things to loose than your life my man.

Peace & love.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It sounds like you are ok with the death of millions if not billions of people as long as you are well fed and watered.

There are worse things to loose than your life my man.

Peace & love.

You keep trying to bait and trap.
What you said makes no fn sense.
If I didn't care, I wouldn't be here; authoring this thread you're trying to vomit all over. If I didn't care I wouldn't write any of this. I have kept coming back to this because you keep trying to trap me into saying something worse. I have posted all of this to try and help.
I can't make people listen.
Like that tunnel tho, I can whisper in a corner and be heard across great distances.
You've only helped to prove the point.

Peace and love to you. Sounds like you've got things figured out. I wish you well in your journey through life.

Not sure how I became your enemy with this, but your enemy I am not.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Welcome to the site

You are new to this CT stuff it seems as preppers have been warning of this for decades ,Progect Pogo and Zyphr , I think we will have a lot more to worry about than our social credit scores when the hammer falls .

The higher ups must be really struggling with inflation and social credit scores as they are munching on the kids already ask Weiner or Clinton .

Star and flag for effort

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join