It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic self defense help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: wrayth

i will suggest acquainting yourself 'with-the-territory'...one good source is books by occultist Bardon

see: en.wikipedia.org...

Snippet : "Initiation into Hermetics provides step-by-step instruction in the form of practical exercises. These exercises are aimed at developing body, soul and spirit. The result of the practical exercises is the development of occult abilities which can be of benefit to the student, in as far as changing his existence for the better.

Bardon's training system is comprehensive. Initiation into Hermetics is divided into 10 practical steps. The program further subdivides each step into three areas – Non-being spirit or Mind (Spiritual abstract universal mental body; Soul as mental body into the astral, psychic and emotional body; the astral body and physical body – with the intent of developing all areas of the self simultaneously and in a balanced way. This is to ensure that the student maintain a balance of the three "bodies", which accelerates progress in the long run and minimizes injury to oneself in the process of growth. Also, there occurs a purification of the personality, where the magician should become incapable of wishing harm to his fellow man. This is an important point since, as the power of the magician increases, so his ability to do harm – even unintentionally, increases. In summary— "

i gifted my copy to my Daughter 4 months ago...so just try a library, i reckon

know the spirit around you

edit on 20-1-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing

Okay, sure.

You want to secure and contain the intrusions so that you can assess them as real or imagined.

Hows about you construct your own mandalas as a containment system, and then use mudras (hand grips, gestures) to keep them secured and controlled until they can be sorted out? That way they don't get all uppity and spill their drinks all over the place.

I did a little research just now about mandalas, and I still don't think i get it. I'm not very good at art, and it took me to use the line tool with ms paint to make my avatar. I'm not very art savvy.

or am i missing on what you were talking about? making a mandala and meditating on it?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Tell them to shut up and remind them whose unconscious projection it is.

You gotta confirm the birds never move, so to speak.

"Oh annoying internal projected voice, what time is it? For you see, I don't have a clock in front of me. Please keep in mind if you fail to answer correctly, you have proven yourself to be my mental projection and nothing more. So choose right.

BUZZ! Wrong answer! LOL, what have no omnipotence or something? Now you shut up and remember who's tulpa you are. Don't you have a task to accomplish before you can go away or something?"

That works for anything you feel is attacking you. Knowing the time is a simple enough question.

If it was Islamic mysticism, I'd tell The Jinn (Genie) to grant me its smokeless fire power, but still shut the f up about it.

"Yeah, fires of Samum my ass. Don't you have reality to control for me?"

Just don't give them any tasks that are impossible.

And that's really a serious answer. Whatever they are, never give them control. Even if you make them psychic spies using 1970s technology, attempt to control them anyway. Demand they play your game. Demand they show up on birthday or something. They don't go sideways on you after that. They go away. Because they can't make a leap to reality.

And they don't even have to be treated like anything considered more powerful, because why not just make yourself subservient from the get go, right?

The narrative builds a lot like learning software. Don't train your chatbots wrong.

so what are tuplas exactly? subconscious mental constructs? I've heard the term tossed around here a few times. Do you have any online research material you can point me in the direction to?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Here's a mandala:

What if we imagine it's a floor plan?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So what are tulpas exactly?

Some eastern crap 'redefined' by Madame Blavatsky on a commune that later became a Nazerene University.

It refers to the theosophy version more than the Tibetan thoughtform version. The latter being analogous to golem and the former being an imaginary friend.

In the modern version it's a self-created sentience that exists inside one's head. They are not necessary audible, though some experience it more vividly.

You talk to it. It builds its personality. Then it responds like a sentient thing in your head. Self created but there.

If you read too much about these things without some skepticism, it will write a narrative to the slaughterhouse for you. Unless you confront your fears or its plasticity. And then it won't spiral downward into a Trent Reznor nightmare.
edit on 20-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just my two cents.
Explore the abilities your wondering about.
Stay grounded by keeping a journal of your thoughts.
That will be your bread crumb trail of your sanity.
Keep both sides of the coin in mind when you are exploring new avenues.
Some say psychic abilities is a mental illness. Some say a gift.

I have no literature for you to read. What you are looking for is within you. Look there.

Keep a log for yourself and others.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What you need is someone trained by Gerald Kein (Hypnoterapist), don't go to anyone else but someone well trained by Gerald Kein. Ask for regression therapy and for chair/mirror therapy.
You do not need anything else.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

that is why I need tools and resources to use when my symptoms revert to the highly aggressive state.

Just a halfassed Shaman here from the desert....

try this....make a smudge stick out of dried weeds, grass, flowers....wrap the bundle in red string, yarn, stripsof cloth...

express yourself to the great creator, set the stick ablaze and extinguish immediately, then cast out the demons with the residual smoke.... Cry, pray, shout obscenities, sing, scream, don't hold back!!!

sometimes the most primitive majic works the best. YOU are the power in your domain!!

edit on 20-1-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

that is why I need tools and resources to use when my symptoms revert to the highly aggressive state.

Just a halfassed Shaman here from the desert....

try this....make a smudge stick out of dried weeds, grass, flowers....wrap the bundle in red string, yarn, stripsof cloth...

express yourself to the great creator, set the stick ablaze and extinguish immediately, then cast out the demons with the residual smoke.... Cry, pray, shout obscenities, sing, scream, don't hold back!!!

sometimes the most primitive majic works the best.

...said the kid that got wrong (grey-jacketed) copy of Bardon for their birthday.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

People trying to sell you patent occult solutions, are like people trying to sell kung fu lessons to Bruce Lee.

You are Bruce Lee.

Have a good day, Bruce.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

There's no such a thing like psychic attacks. In spite of the new cool name the psychiatrists gave to your condition, it's good old schizophrenia. A serious illness that turns people's lives into hell. Meds aren't fully effective but they can alleviate the symptoms. I don't know what advice to give really apart from taking meds and attending psychotherapy. If you merely suffered a nervous breakdown, I would suggest accepting your feelings instead of denying them, naming your emotions, admitting to yourself you're scared or ashamed etc. But it's all empty talk in the case of schizophrenia.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Psychic self defense help

just curious have you tried a thicker gauge tin foil for your hat. it might work.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I would not class a world consciousness that allows children to be killed on a daily basis as sane. To be called insane by the insane is perhaps a good thing!

Now for some babble.... The seven deadly sins are the seven demons that one has to combat before attaining enlightenment. They are generally classed as demons of gluttony, lust, greed, despair, wrath, sloth, vain and pride (in the east they are labelled the seven chakras). When one conquers the seven demons. The seven demons turn into the seven lampshades, full of light and love.

Its important in the battle that we understand that we have two natures. Our first and foremost nature is our pure awareness. Our pure awareness is empowered when we exist in the NOW. Whereas our second nature, that of consciousness is empowered when we exist within its "dreams" of past memories or future desires/fears.

Meditation is used to shift our focus to the NOW. The more we focus in the NOW. The less power the seven demons in consciousness have over us. Even so, it seems that the battle is always a two steps forward, one step back, affair As the consciousness tries to pull us back to its non-reality.

If we are successful in empowering our awareness in the NOW. We may soon hear the Anahata Nada or unstruck sound. A wind or cymbals that is audible that comes from the crown chakra. Its a friendly rope that we can hang onto. A calling, that helps us maintain focus in the NOW.

Whether we choose to awaken to our real self, or exist in the mediocrity of our consciousness, is our free will.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think if your having that hard of time you should ask the Lord for help

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

They are calling you "personality", because you are referring to yourself as "person". Meaning you are relating yourself subjectively, using a term that is used to describe "one of many" within a collective

It is a smart-a$$ way of pointing out that you view and relate to yourself subjectively. Even if you may not realise you are doing it

These type of "language games", within struggles with "entities unknown" are hallmark of a process called "Initiation"

Instead of saying "I am a good person", try saying "I am good"

They will likely start responding in a way which seeks to get you to define "good". Or define by what metric you consider yourself "good"

Or something similar, aimed at getting you to reflect upon yourself

If I am right, I can tell you plenty on this process

Within the form of Illuminated initiation practices I went through, we call the process you are going through "purge"

It is linked within the Ancient mystery schools and older traditions to things such as the "12 Labours of Hercules"

It is process in which you are forced into self-reflection, to re-wire and the way you think, feel and act

It is, essentially, designed to make you a better person. By forcing you to face and deal with the darkest parts of your own soul

Till you become "blameless"

Religions such as the Eastern Christians have similar processes, based on ideology of divinity and "God", which they refer to as "Theosis". The Catholics refer to their version as "Divinization"

You can google these terms. It may give you some degree of comparative understanding for your own experiences

In Illumination, we do not subscribe to divinity as being anything other than one, having a greater understanding and connection to our collective "source", than another

We go through the exact same processes, using intent (mind), reason (heart) and logic (body)

The purpose being to remove blockages within your "soul" form

Mind - Pain - Catharsis
Remove blockages of "past". Pain, regret and anguish

Heart - Fear - Purification
Remove blockages of "future". Fear, worry and withdrawal

Body - Sickness - Cleansing
Remove blockages of "gateway". Water, food and environmental

The image above, is the exact relation of the "Kabbalah" tree of life

In order to align your physical body/form (internal body), to the planetary and universal forms (external bodies), you need to remove blockages within your soul form

Blockages within the way you see yourself. Within the way you perceive the world. Within the way you perceive the universe

You need to burn away all the blockages, which keep you restricted

To do this, you need "go within" in a process called "Initiation"

A process you can google in great detail, which is well documented in hundreds of different forms, all throughout history

Once you remove the blockages, by facing the nastiness of processes like the one you are experiencing

You "enlighten" your soul form and physical body

The greater the alignment, the greater your connection becomes with the external bodies

If you align to a high enough extent, you can project your form outwards, into the external bodies

This is referred to as "ascension" (depicted as winged humans or "Angels" throughout history)

I can go into much more detail ...

But I will wait to see if you are interested in knowing, and what exactly you need help with, before investing time and effort into typing things up which may be of no interest or use to you

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A couple of years ago my Doctor put me on Tramadol.

About a year after I was put on it, I was sitting in front of my computer and heard someone say: "Now it's time for Ninja Turtles!"

Never watched 'Ninja Turtles' in my life.

Turns out Tramadol causes Auditory Hallucinations. Every night about an hour after I took the Tramadol, they'd start.

- It was never Sinister
- It never seemed directed at me
- It was like I was standing outside the room listening to someone else's conversation

It stopped about 6 months after it started.

So, what would happen if you pictured the voices talking to someone else?

I think you should give that a shot.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   

It refers to the theosophy version more than the Tibetan thoughtform version. The latter being analogous to golem and the former being an imaginary friend.

In the modern version it's a self-created sentience that exists inside one's head. They are not necessary audible, though some experience it more vividly.

You talk to it. It builds its personality. Then it responds like a sentient thing in your head. Self created but there.

And why would you want to imagine you have a "self-created sentience" that exists inside your head seperate from You the sentient being that already lives in your head?

Self-created "thoughtforms" are not really comparable to the involutary symptoms that the OP has described in this and the other thread that he refers to. Experiencing the world through a psychotic state is like having someone take control of your central nervous system and over-ride You while you're forced to take a back-seat and just watch. That someone, who is also you of course, messes with the whole shebang. It's not just about voices, as the OP describes in their other thread, the whole of your perception of reality changes even if there are no obvious visual or auditory hallucination.

Initiations - self or otherwise - are not what the OP needs to be doing. It may help along the road but right now they need to find a safe-operating level which minimises the distress that these episodes cause them, then they can start building from there. Mediation or some kind of mindfulness practice as both Terpene and Disco King have suggested, yes definately, but all the hermetic crap is not the way to go until they feel sufficently grounded to do that, if indeed they want that.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

And why would you want to imagine you have a "self-created sentience" that exists inside your head seperate from You the sentient being that already lives in your head?

It's fun, and then you get stuck with it, because you never gave it a purpose. But they are sometimes right about crap. Like having your very own Mother Abigail, and sometimes the other one. Mayhaps you shouldn't take it too seriously though. It's a constant stream of chatter none the less. No save the world crap, only occasional attempts at martyrdom. Though you can train it to remind you you're not the center of the universe, and sometimes it works.

I guess that's just making self-talk quasi-sentient. I will agree there's a difference. One has more of a daemonology theme.

And psychiatric drugs don't work on the tulpa version either.

Also I wouldn't rule out a very rare occurrences of people staring at goats.
edit on 21-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I liken the forming of a 'remedy' to thwart spirits to the art of 'compounding' exotic psychotropics such as Ketamine for each individual person on a personal level...never duplicated !

So....these Spirits / ThoughtForm Entities, (Tulpas, Egregores, Golem, Elementals, etc.) are Your 'useful idiots' and have some degree of mastery only because You were negligent about them.

the 'Spirit'-of-the-Times is leading to a full blown Shiva dance-of-death/chaos/confusion, manifestation

applause to you both for Ur posts ...

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Do you think the battle exist outside of our fractured mind?

Sometimes i think meditation as you describe it is just a band-aid...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join