It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic self defense help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   
In my thinking, If I were to treat my symptoms like a psychic attack, and use psychic self defense techniques against them. They are after all made of mental energy, So In my theory that would help combat them.

If the symptoms are not real people, then i would have no backlash in combating them in my mind. I would not be attacking myself, but the mental energies my mind uses to create them.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wrayth

You should really talk to your mental health care provider about your concerns and come up with a strategy that works for you, however, I will say one thing because you present two options for the cause of your symptoms, have you considered a third, that all the voices are "parts" of "you"? External stimulus may play a part and I do know from my own experiences that these thing do feel entirely seperate from you but recent studies have recently demonstrated some positive results from talking therapies that seek to engage and address the voices that some people hear.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

I see a therapist and am on meds that help. Medication and therapy are not a 100 percent knock out for the symptoms.
meds just take the brunt off, and i have cycles this goes through.

my symptoms get heavy, then after a bit they stop completely, or go down to a dull roar, then they get bad again, and the cycle continues.

that is why I need tools and resources to use when my symptoms revert to the highly aggressive state.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

yes, two of the more powerful and dominant voices name themselves after two people i knew in yahoo chat in 2003, this was in the yahoo chatroom "paganism 3"

one of these voices was doug, and the other voice was darlene. both voices sounded just like the people i would talk to in voice in that yahoo chatroom.

Now I can't but wonder, what happend to you in 2003... I've made the mistake to be online in vulnerable times and sure enough, things can go south easily...

Appart from those stringing me along, I got one very helpful input. It's all about Emotions...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

yes, two of the more powerful and dominant voices name themselves after two people i knew in yahoo chat in 2003, this was in the yahoo chatroom "paganism 3"

one of these voices was doug, and the other voice was darlene. both voices sounded just like the people i would talk to in voice in that yahoo chatroom.

Now I can't but wonder, what happend to you in 2003... I've made the mistake to be online in vulnerable times and sure enough, things can go south easily...

Appart from those stringing me along, I got one very helpful input. It's all about Emotions...

well 2003 was when i started to go into the chatrooms, the friends i made there were very positive. doug and darlene were also very kind to me there. i was 18 in 2003, I did not start having symptoms that were highly noticeable until i was 24.

my symptoms were not caused by truama, they are genetic, my mother was schizoaffective, she had it worse though, when she would relapse she would see green demons.

schizophrenia and like illness are genetic and passed down by the mother, atleast in my case.
edit on 1/20/2024 by wrayth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrayth

I see a therapist and am on meds that help. Medication and therapy are not a 100 percent knock out for the symptoms.

my symptoms get heavy, then after a bit they stop completely, or go down to a dull roar, then they get bad again, and the cycle continues.

that is why I need tools and resources to use when my symptoms revert to the highly aggressive state.

Are you monitoring the "cycles"? Keeping a diary or journal that might help you identify any patterns or precursors, that kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

Are you monitoring the "cycles"? Keeping a diary or journal that might help you identify any patterns or precursors, that kind of thing.

the patterns i noticed are that randomly they kind of "poke" at me with attacks, if i can tell them that they are not real, and set a strong affirmation that they cannot harm me, they calm down a bit. Then sometimes they get agitated at me when i deny them and they come at me full force, that's when it gets bad.

they are intelligent enough to know when one of their tactics is not working, if they can't scare me, they try a shaming tactic, if a shaming tactic does not work, they try and make me paranoid about something, they get crafty with tactics of manipulation, for instance like i said before, if they call me mindfray or blackstone i tell them im not mindfray or blackstone, then they say well "insert my full name here" is a "insert horrible thing here" to try and manipulate me into believing I have multiple personalities(which i do not)

every type of attack they use on me strongly relies in them trying to convince me they are real people. No matter how much i tell them they are not real people, they try even harder to convince me that they do, because they know thier actions and threats hold no water unless i believe they are real people.

so the voices are not brain dead, they are highly intelligent and have strategies and tactics that change depending on if they are successful or not.
one trend i have been noticing is that they tend to stick to things that they think would scare me or frighten me. its almost like they NEED me to be scared of them, like they depend on it.

edit on 1/20/2024 by wrayth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

If you want to battle them know that your imagination is the strongest weapon you have.

I let them come, tie them down, follow their trail back, map their network out and usually take it all down.

For the beginning you want to get aware of your energy flow inside your body, things like thai chi, qui gong, or reiki, are good tools to build that awareness. Once you got that it's about distinguishing your own from foreign energies. This to me was the hardest step as it's not so simple when you honestly assume that it will in most cases be your own mind playing tricks on yourself...

It really is all your imagination that will define if you'll become the captain of your ship, or if you'll stay a sailor
fixing the damage every emotional wave causes. All thanks to an absentee captain.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If you want to battle them know that your imagination is the strongest weapon you have.

I let them come, tie them down, follow their trail back, map their network out and usually take it all down.

For the beginning you want to get aware of your energy flow inside your body, things like thai chi, qui gong, or reiki, are good tools to build that awareness. Once you got that it's about distinguishing your own from foreign energies. This to me was the hardest step as it's not so simple when you honestly assume that it will in most cases be your own mind playing tricks on yourself...

It really is all your imagination that will define if you'll become the captain of your ship, or if you'll stay a sailor
fixing the damage every emotional wave causes. All thanks to an absentee captain.

do you have any free online resources for the things you mentioned? I don't want to be spending money on classes, and i don't think they have any in my area.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I have just prayed over you. Let me know if there is a difference.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'm sure youll find the basics for thai chi on YouTube... I find it to be the most impactful to build awareness.

When it comes to technicality i found reiki to be most insightful.

I did never dive into qui gong, and never spent a penny on my journey. Those generally accessible techniques are just a stepping stone. Be advised it's a long journey, there are no instant solutions like pharma promises for what you're dealing with. At least, although hard and long, it has no side-effects Appart from self awareness.

I saw humming meditation, and i agree that to be a very powerful tool. Your own voice is important, and acts like a personal fingerprint. When i still had locks they were all secured with a unique humming sequence...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BukkaWukka

The white guardian will protect the area but he can't sever already established connections, you know free will and all that jazz...

Good job nevertheless, he's always a handy companion.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

one trend i have been noticing is that they tend to stick to things that they think would scare me or frighten me. its almost like they NEED me to be scared of them, like they depend on it.

That's something to think about there and perhaps discuss with your therapist.

So what I was thinking about in terms of the patterns or cycles is more about keeping a record of internal and external factors and seeing if there is a relationship between those and the voices. It may not sound much but it can help you to feel more in control. What's your diet like? Are you drinking enough fluids? Exercise/mobility? Asking yourself these kinds of questions can help you to explore whether you are meeting your physical needs and how that might relate to your mental health. As Terpene mentions, emotions too. If the voices are a part of who you are and how you are wired, understanding yourself as a whole could improve your relationship to those voices. But I stipulate I am only speaking from my own experience and I don't usually "hear" voices so there are limitations to the usefulness of what I can offer.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I believe these things may be just neurotransmitter imbalances , meaning the chemistry is out of balance . Something X may be too much or less than should or something...it`s not easy to find out , but i think it would be good idea to look if could find the underlying conditions producing the disorder .

Schizophrenia: Nutrient Therapy to Balance Brain Chemistry

I think serotonin antagonises dopamine , and dopamine is theorized to be related to this ( too much or too less ) , thus it`s so sensitive and complex system .
edit on 20-1-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't even know how to begin with you, so I'll just "bullet" some points. Then, get back to me if you want.

*I am, family is: 5th Gen sensitives back to 1840 and my Evangelist 5th GG Father, Rev Will Bill Evans.
*We do not discuss outside of our "circle". Discern by sensitivity Evil and Good....it's kept me out of bad vibe situations. ( And I played in bars at 14. Crazies everyplace in the 70's.).
*Antique stores are bad for me. Certain women...and men...can flip me around while walking by like a magnet.
*These are gifts from God.

Psychic protection? Once, old house, bad stuff, vibes, feelings, visuals....Well, everytime Id go up the stairs from basement, Id "see" this giant, evil something chasing me up them. I would toss my hand back over my shoulder saying "Begone! I am a Child of God and walk in the Light. You can't hurt me".

Worked...still does.

PS a person "split"...is a person with multi-facets...not always a bad thing!

God bless ya....get back sometime if.....

MS

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

(they play mind games, for instance if i tell them "i am a good person" they always say personality instead trying to get me to believe I'm a personality)

You are a PERSON with your own individual PERSONALITY.

Your personality is made of your Thoughts & Feelings. (That's why we can't point to them specifically and it's hard to comprehend for some).

Everything Physical is "borrowed" and will continue forever in different forms just like it's been Forever.

Sounds like you may have "Squatters", but YOU are the landlord don't forget.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Q: What else happened to you in 2003?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Tell them to shut up and remind them whose unconscious projection it is.

You gotta confirm the birds never move, so to speak.

"Oh annoying internal projected voice, what time is it? For you see, I don't have a clock in front of me. Please keep in mind if you fail to answer correctly, you have proven yourself to be my mental projection and nothing more. So choose right.

BUZZ! Wrong answer! LOL, what have no omnipotence or something? Now you shut up and remember who's tulpa you are. Don't you have a task to accomplish before you can go away or something?"

That works for anything you feel is attacking you. Knowing the time is a simple enough question.

If it was Islamic mysticism, I'd tell The Jinn (Genie) to grant me its smokeless fire power, but still shut the f up about it.

"Yeah, fires of Samum my ass. Don't you have reality to control for me?"

Just don't give them any tasks that are impossible.

And that's really a serious answer. Whatever they are, never give them control. Even if you make them psychic spies using 1970s technology, attempt to control them anyway. Demand they play your game. Demand they show up on birthday or something. They don't go sideways on you after that. They go away. Because they can't make a leap to reality.

And they don't even have to be treated like anything considered more powerful, because why not just make yourself subservient from the get go, right?

The narrative builds a lot like learning software. Don't train your chatbots wrong.
edit on 20-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Q: What else happened to you in 2003?

i was 18 in 2003, thats when i moved out on my own. but i did not start having symptoms untill i was 24. I had nothing traumatic happen to me if that is what you might be getting at. my genetics are why i have schizoaffective.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Okay, sure.

You want to secure and contain the intrusions so that you can assess them as real or imagined.

Hows about you construct your own mandalas as a containment system, and then use mudras (hand grips, gestures) to keep them secured and controlled until they can be sorted out? That way they don't get all uppity and spill their drinks all over the place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join