It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Ministry of Defence goes Star Wars with the New DragonFire system

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi
Here’s a link for more Raytheon news on high power systems.
thedebrief.org...
Enjoy

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hi,
I just wanted to clarify that there are two different standards used in high energy beam weapons.
Continuously generated beam and high energy pulsed beam weapons. The two are very different from each other.
Hope that helps.
thedebrief.org...

edit on 28-1-2024 by Spaceflyr11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi there,
Yes I’m one of the older guys that retired out of Raytheon, you are very correct about not being able to discuss anything you are working on with other employees outside of the project I was on at a particular time. Even in the lunchroom it was just general conversations about normal things, the family, camping, fishing, etc… No one spoke about what their work load was about. It’s funny how you mention contractors who would come through on a tour or being dropped in on a project to either help, give advice or give us a particular material to work with. When we built satellites for the intelligence agencies, the specs were completely different from military satellites. Different types of hardened materials, deeper space environments instead of LEO satellites. People should understand we have satellites positioned very deep in space in a large network array looking outward not inward towards Earth. They are constantly scanning the skies for what my boss use to call “ugly’s, never really asked what he meant but I have my own opinions.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I am back finally. Thank you for your scientific discussions over the years. Justoneman got kicked and I don't even know why. I finally was able to use my email to log back into ATS. I didn't get a chance to thank people like you. I know not every word I said was appreciated I am sure. I didn't agree with every single thing you think, nor did you I, but I can live with that. Thanks again from within my inner Scientist. Still analyzing pollution data.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AnotherJustoneman

Thanks for the thanks Justoneman , nice to see you back.

Check your PMs.

edit on 7-2-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

TY for the PM! I find out that I may only send a request to staff. Whom shall I send?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Did you know a Wauford there?

a reply to: Spaceflyr11

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join